What's new

Pakistan election commission says new elections are not possible in next 90 days.

February 2022 Election commission said they need 7 months. After 1 and half year still they said they are not ready .

Oya after I check, the budget includes all election in Indonesia, not only general election for parliament and President ( 2 times in Feb 2024 and June 2024 if the candidates are three), but also local election in September 2024 for Governor, Major, and local parliament. We have around 37 provinces and many cities ( each city has its own major )
@Falcon26

There are debates as well in every election that needs money to pay the televisions and also Ads.

From my understanding, political parties also get some funding from government for their campaign beside paying for witness in every vote station.

Last edited:
Even if they held Elections what will that do ? Asim Munir the lunatic is still alive and his small pee pee syndrome is getting worse, he or any Pakistani haram General will make sure that Pakistan never have a stable civilian Govt who will investigate their haram khori, Pakistani's were/are/will remain slaves to the Thugs in uniform.

Even if they held Elections what will that do ? Asim Munir the lunatic is still alive and his small pee pee syndrome is getting worse, he or any Pakistani haram General will make sure that Pakistan never have a stable civilian Govt who will investigate their haram khori, Pakistani's were/are/will remain slaves to the Thugs in uniform.
Also, Nawaz Sharif is in U.K., I.K. is in jail. Younger Sharif is not much liked. Nor are the Bhutto's. Who is left anyway to take the mantle? At least the placeholder guy is young, good looking, well-spoken and hasn't been convicted or exiled. Why upset the applecart?

Also, Nawaz Sharif is in U.K., I.K. is in jail. Younger Sharif is not much liked. Nor are the Bhutto's. Who is left anyway to take the mantle? At least the placeholder guy is young, good looking, well-spoken and hasn't been convicted or exiled. Why upset the applecart?
Hazrat Jalal uddin Khalifa-e-Waqt zillay subani haakim his highness breaker of chains and mother of dragon's mehdi-e-Waqt min baada nabi Asim Munir will become the only leader of Pakistan.

holding an election in a muslim nation like ours is not easy, we need to make sure its done accrding to our principles and cultural ethics, and that takes time.

Guys have you notice asim munier proxies talking againt elections. They are so afraid of Imran khan. They took his nephew and going to blackmail him for miltry court. They will drag this untill Biden government go out. Asim Munir and anjam nadeem working direct under Biden administration. Clearly constitute says 90 days. 250 millions have enough resources to have elections. His brother in law used to backbite againt khan in generals ears now snaks took his son. Snake bits another snake. His brother in law and cousin was real snake.

Last edited:
Informative interview with DW:
Sooner or later they will put me in jail. Khan knew it what is coming.
They going to make khan Pakistan's Nelson Mandela. Only losers will be army , Pakistanis and Pakistan. General asim munier and anjam with dirty hairy will run to usa like nawaz shrif

Pakistan is not US or Britain. I think it is really hard to prepare for election in just 90 days for country like Pakistan with 230 million population and vast territory.

In Indonesia, the preparation for general election is about 1 year. The budget is also large, about 100 trillion Rupiah or around 7 billion USD.

They had 5 years to prepare for an election. Its not that they aren't prepared, they are worried about who might win, they arrested Imrank Khan and banned him, now they are trying to get rid of the rest of the party members who can contest elections or outright ban the party, and they are vying for time.

Elections were supposed to be held in May after 2 provincial assemblies were dissolved but that did not happen. And now after a caretaker, the ECP has been ordered to delay elections.

Its a bad precedent. Democracy is effectively dead in Pakistan. The discussion should be how deep is Martial law in Pakistan.

Elections were supposed to be held in May after 2 provincial assemblies were dissolved but that did not happen. And now after a caretaker, the ECP has been ordered to delay elections.

Its a bad precedent. Democracy is effectively dead in Pakistan. The discussion should be how deep is Martial law in Pakistan.
It is worse martial law. West is hypocrite as they started war in Ukraine for human rights and democracy. Now their bloody mouths are fucked as khan does not suits them as elections happen he will win. So they making sure no elections happen in Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom