What's new

Pakistan edge India as most successful team in Asia

even we are not bragging much but look at you ppl, just lost 1 series and gone so mad that still hurting your feelings ahahahhaa :rofl:

i never saw someone to call so proudly to be fixer aaahahaha :D

but u are the one which start talking about White wash not me... i know it was 1st white wash after 16 years so it will take time to get over the 1st series win LOL

Bowlers win test matches, so it is not a surprise at all that Pakistan have been better than India. In ODIs, India still has the upper hand with an extra world cup title and two champions trophy titles. Total win percentage is not of great significance in ODIs.

Look at me: What I suck at is of no great significance but where I have an upper hand is all that matters. Look at me, I'm taking idiocy to another level.

but u are the one which start talking about White wash not me... i know it was 1st white wash after 16 years so it will take time to get over the 1st series win LOL
you guys the one who brought Bangladesh not me, gold fish :lol:

even we are not bragging much but look at you ppl, just lost 1 series and gone so mad that still hurting your feelings ahahahhaa :rofl:

Actually it was Bangladeshi's who acted so cocky after winning some series that i actually read many comments of cricketing super power..:woot::omghaha:

Actually it was Bangladeshi's who acted so cocky after winning some series that i actually read many comments of cricketing super power..:woot::omghaha:
act cocky ? you mean kick back ? karma is b!tch you know that went heavy on you :lol:

Back
Top Bottom