What's new

Pakistan Eager To Bolster Trade Ties With India

Chinese never put videos of drinking cow urine on internet and than boast about it being a cure for diabetes.and many other deceases, they never claim that pig is mixed in tooth paste and in other commodities.

Who is selling you things....go buy from the atheist pig eating Chinese. They definitely aren't haram...as it is smeared in your favorite Pig meat.
Don't go against atheists now. They have more brains than religious nuts ever will. :pissed: And pig tastes delicious , bacon yummm yumm , so does cow steak .

Whatever we are doing in Balochistan is none of our business just like whatever you are doing in Kashmir is none of your business. India will stop supporting BLA the moment you get off Kashmir. We don't give rat *** about your Balochistan province , it's yours to handle none of our business but since you don't respect us in the Kashmir we will continue to destabilize Balochistan .
Hay Dude, Kashmir has been accepted as disputed territory by UN while Baluchistan is none of your business, this is the reason Pakistan cannot talk to you guys, let alone do the business, you guys are like a snake in the sleeve, you keep talking which is not your business and keep mixing a disputed territory with a province of Pakistan, that exactly what you did in East Pakistan, we cannot trust you let alone do business.

Don't go against atheists now. They have more brains than religious nuts ever will. :pissed: And pig tastes delicious , bacon yummm yumm , so does cow steak .
Did i go against atheists as you put it, dude, I said and listen again with your ears open." i said Chinese never put up video of drinking urine, on internet, I did not say any thing about atheists. you are a spin master..

Last edited:
Hay Dude, Kashmir has been accepted as disputed territory by UN while Baluchistan is none of your business, this is the reason Pakistan cannot talk to you guys, let alone do the business, you guys are like a snake in the sleeve, you keep talking which is not your business and keep mixing a disputed territory with a province of Pakistan, that exactly what you did in East Pakistan, we cannot trust you let alone do business.
You have forcefully made Kashmir disputed do you not realize it ? And East Pakistan was a whole different game . You started killing hindus over there and hindu refugees started flooding into India destabilizing West Bengal , now you can't blame if India acts after that . They had too . Around 8 million refugees flooded before the full war . :mad:

Did i go against atheists as you put it, dude, I said and listen again with your ears open." i said Chinese never put up video of drinking urine, on internet, I did not say any thing about atheists. you are a spin master..
No not you , the my fellow Indian friend went against atheists so it was for him.

Chinese never put videos of drinking cow urine on internet and than boast about it being a cure for diabetes.and many other deceases, they never claim that pig is mixed in tooth paste and in other commodities.
LOL...ignorant you...the Mullahs don't speak about their true kuffar brothers...do they??? BTW what about some fresh camel piss to clear your kidney and grow some grey matter. Dogs, rhino, monkey, tiger...all are becoming extinct due to use in Chinese traditional medicine. Here is a video proof of it...

You have forcefully made Kashmir disputed do you not realize it ? And East Pakistan was a whole different game . You started killing hindus over there and hindu refugees started flooding into India destabilizing West Bengal , now you can't blame if India acts after that . They had too . Around 8 million refugees flooded before the full war . :mad:

No not you , the my fellow Indian friend went against atheists so it was for him.

A new spin, killings of Hindus in east Pakistan, and long before that spin, you guys trained Muktis, a terrorist groups for 5 or more years. Pakistan was the host to 5 million afghan refugees.

strange that Hindus started flooding west Bengal and destabilizing it, what a strange spin, Pakistan was the host to 5 million afghan refugees housed them, fed them from meagre resources, and never complaint about it.

since Russians walked into Afghanistan, Afghans have been part of these terrorist attacker in Pakistan trained by Indian consulates, 10 of them on the border with Pakistan,

Pak. Army have captured arms made in India and checked the details of these terrorists. as some are captured alive, after training Muktis, you invaded east Pakistan, as you planted these terrorist in to east Pakistan.

So spare me from your cries about Hindu refugees and how it destabilized India.

wow freaking kashmir
ruining all the shit
freaking just hand it over to un

LOL...ignorant you...the Mullahs don't speak about their true kuffar brothers...do they??? BTW what about some fresh camel piss to clear your kidney and grow some grey matter. Dogs, rhino, monkey, tiger...all are becoming extinct due to use in Chinese traditional medicine. Here is a video proof of it...

[/quote and what are you trying to prove, is using urine in food is a good thing, Pakistan has yet to import food from any where , Pakistan has sent you onions, tomatos and other edibles over the years.

Back
Top Bottom