What's new

Pakistan drop to eighth in ODI rankings, Bangladesh close in on 7th

@Shamain when u poke someone's inside matter in your parliament, that is what u get. talking about bcb ? bcb can't pressure of national players security concern. Why can't you show similar attitude toward other big teams ? and yes we the ppl who kept Cricket as game that why after so many defeats we kept supporting our team. But you go to insult even still ur ex players insulting BD
Inside matter!!what inside matter?
And just dont give these excuses.
U just dont want to see ur own flaws.
and now u guys are making fun of our cricket team, recall which team was it who had helped bangla deshi team in its formative period. Wasn that pakistan?
Anyways. Carry on. Aik series jeetnay say ,you guys are acting like some conquerors of the world.

@Maira La. Ur countryman is being mean to us pakistanis. :/

Inside matter!!what inside matter?
And just dont give these excuses.
U just dont want to see ur own flaws.
and now u guys are making fun of our cricket team, recall which team was it who had helped bangla deshi team in its formative period. Wasn that pakistan?
Anyways. Carry on. Aik series jeetnay say ,you guys are acting like some conquerors of the world.

@Maira La. Ur countryman is being mean to us pakistanis. :/

@BDforever is just cranky at this time of the month.. don't mind him. He's actually nice to Pakistanis rest of the month. :D

Btw, I ignore sports politics, like what BCB, PCB etc. say. Just enjoy the games.

Bdforever ka sirf avatar acha hai, rest he is so mean :sick:

Last edited:
@Shamain because i will never get those days and what Pakistan did tell me ? BTW next month India is coming, wait for it, time to mock Indians too

@Shamain because i will never get those days and what Pakistan did tell me ? BTW next month India is coming, wait for it, time to mock Indians too
Too?? Yaani pakistan ko bhi mock karna hai aur phir india ko.
Acha carry on.iwont argue.

What will happen to u if india mocks u in return ? where u will hide u r face ....

If banladesh beats sh! t out of team India in up coming series then its great news for bangladesh. ..but someone is saying " 2019 icc world cup champion is bangladesh" this just fanboy statement...there u have NZ and AUS with big dick who pushed bangladesh team aside in 2015 wc. .do anyone think ther will sit quite .NEVER

@NIA indians mocking us for long time. there is always fanboy statement from each side.

What will happen to u if india mocks u in return ? where u will hide u r face ....

If banladesh beats sh! t out of team India in up coming series then its great news for bangladesh. ..but someone is saying " 2019 icc world cup champion is bangladesh" this just fanboy statement...there u have NZ and AUS with big dick who pushed bangladesh team aside in 2015 wc. .do anyone think ther will sit quite .NEVER

That is not a fanboy statement. Its told by our honourable sports minister who believes BD will reply to injustice of 2015 wc by winning 2019 wc.

That is not a fanboy statement. Its told by our honourable sports minister who believes BD will reply to injustice of 2015 wc by winning 2019 wc.
there was nothing injustice to bangladesh
they lost to india by 109 runs. Let us deduct 50 runs from rohit sharma's score even though they have 59 runs as back log...

BTW next month India is coming, wait for it, time to mock Indians too

LOL!!!

Too?? Yaani pakistan ko bhi mock karna hai aur phir india ko.
Acha carry on.iwont argue.

There will be qatl-e-am in India if Indian cricket team faces a whitewash or even loses a match against bangladesh. So Indian team will not lose.

bangladesh winning 2019 world cup, good god!!! Actually the blame goes to pakistani cricket team. If they had played a little more sensibly then such fanboy statements would not be pouring out now.

Not that new. Guys like Saeed Ajmal, Umar Gul, Hafeez are quite regular and Wahab Riaz, Junaid Khan both have over 50 ODIs to their name. Also, a lot of our players too are inexperienced.

We aren't like you, we play all Test playing nation and if the security concern is fixed, we will surely play Pakistan.
No ball...:rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom