What's new

Pakistan drop to eighth in ODI rankings, Bangladesh close in on 7th

Since India cannot cheat here, they will get Banglawash and be reduced in ranking.

url

"Jamaat Power" of BD cricket Team...

@Ammyy first brace yourself, Test Match is coming against India. Pakistan to 4 number ka team hein, Pakistan ka pasina chutgaya 1st test mey, tum to 7 number ka team ho :D

Sad to hear this..but pretty much sure after few months our team get into rythem

@leuitenentcolonel because of this self denial, you are yet to win a match in this tour :D
One series win in 20 years and you are already jumping bro...cool down...you have improved your cricket..its very good...!
Pakistan team is reshaping,it will take time...and dont forget it is your home where NZ and SL lost to you before WC and same teams humiliated you in WC? am i wrong? give your team sometime..we will see what they will do outside their home...and btw congratulations on winning...!

Wait for a while, you will see us at first seat from bottom of list!!

@Shamain since i joined here, most of the pakistanis were mocking us about cricket, now i have gotten opportunity to have some of the moment :D
PS: even some pakistani medias made fun of BD cricket and ppl, comedy show. Guess what ? BD media did not do it about Pakistan now

@Shamain since i joined here, most of the pakistanis were mocking us about cricket, now i have gotten opportunity to have some of the moment :D
PS: even some pakistani medias made fun of BD cricket and ppl, comedy show. Guess what ? BD media did not do it about Pakistan now
we pakistani face a lot of jingoism from bd gov . We still didnt speak so harsh...and look at u guys, u are getting over excited on cricket.
And u forgot how rude and stupid attitude was shown by ur bcb chief when profit sharing was brought up . That 300,000 peanuts he arrogantly offered to pay.
It was so cheap.
And dont seek to 'have ur moments' on cricket wins, its a game. Nd also again we pakistanis have faced much more worst nonsense and jingoism and agression from ur gov.

@Shamain when u poke someone's inside matter in your parliament, that is what u get. talking about bcb ? bcb can't pressure of national players security concern. Why can't you show similar attitude toward other big teams ? and yes we the ppl who kept Cricket as game that why after so many defeats we kept supporting our team. But you go to insult even still ur ex players insulting BD

Back
Top Bottom