What's new

Pakistan doesn't need a foreign minister - Mian Nawaz Shareef

By the way, a flight crew (flight attendant as you guys call it in Pakistan) working for any airline, gets a few free tickets a year for their entire family. NS is the PM of the entire country. I think he gets a few of those trips so its not a big deal if he took his grand daughter with him (pending a proof from you). But its all legit
The Air hostess or Steward that Receives the free tickets are actually given perk legally by the airline company. Now I am not sure where in Pakistan's constitution is allowed to take family members of ruling premier to important sessions such as this one on taxpayers money, therefore the bolded is all, but highly doubtful

t various times.
3 times to be precise and in total span of nor more than 12 days.

:o::o::o: anyway you said military "Dictates" foreign policy so that speech must've been written by the Generals in GHQ. ;)

Did you read the entire post? I clearly stated, any generals don't have the brain power to write anything diplomatic Let alone a speech for the UN. So, they give pointers they want addressed, and the speech is written by a bureaucrat. Everyone's happy at the end and this is how it works across the globe. So yes, the GHQ absolutely has pointers in there.

The Air hostess or Steward that Receives the free tickets are actually given perk legally by the airline company. Now I am not sure where in Pakistan's constitution is allowed to take family members of ruling premier to important sessions such as this one on taxpayers money, therefore the bolded is all, but highly doubtful .

This is where posts from people like you, are so garbage that they become shiit soup!! Any PM like any other executive in a bigger company gets a compensation package. The constitution doesn't decide that. The policies made in the past times decide that. In that package, the PM (the chief executive of a country) gets plenty of benefits. Including family trips, and a jet on their finger tip!!

You should know the limitations of your abilities and mental exposure. Not trying to be rude. But a Manager and a Chief Executive are on two different levels all together. If you don't understand these basics, perhaps you shouldn't write shiity posts and derail the topic?

Did you read the entire post? I clearly stated, any generals don't have the brain power to write anything diplomatic Let alone a speech for the UN. So, they give pointers they want addressed, and the speech is written by a bureaucrat. Everyone's happy at the end and this is how it works across the globe. So yes, the GHQ absolutely has pointers in there.
You said military "Dictates" there's a difference in dictating and giving pointers.

This is where posts from people like you, are so garbage that they become shiit soup
Save the honours for yourself for defending the Ganja and his policies all day long !
Again, I am citizen of Pakistan and therefore i have every Fuking right to know and demand where my money was spent on. And Who exactly makes those policies in past ? Where is that written some unwritten law ? The Premiers gets family trips for holidays, And I strongly believe this UN session does not qualify as that, does it ?

You said military "Dictates" there's a big difference in dictating and giving pointers.
Orangzaib has this habit of toning down when he gets confronted

if you look at their tenures you will find a lot of missed opportunities
That still doesn't negate the fact that there is no need for Foreign minister, does it ? Why deny upcoming foreign minister a chance

The Air hostess or Steward that Receives the free tickets are actually given perk legally by the airline company. Now I am not sure where in Pakistan's constitution is allowed to take family members of ruling premier to important sessions such as this one on taxpayers money, therefore the bolded is all, but highly doubtful

3 times to be precise and in total span of nor more than 12 days.

For Prime Minister i do not see anything wrong in taking one or two family members with you. consider it a perk of the job. Within reason I would even grant the privilege to spouses of other government officials.

That still doesn't negate the fact that there is no need for Foreign minister, does it ? Why deny upcoming foreign minister a chance

I looked at India's list for the first time
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minister_of_External_Affairs_(India)

You will find it interesting

Save the honours for yourself for defending the Ganja and his policies all day long !

He has a point, it's up to the leader him/herself to decide where there's extravagance.

The problem is they've never been poor or had to eat just one roti with mashdaal.

Rules are set by the parliament, dont like them? Call up your MPA or whatever...

It's for Pakistanis to decide whether this:

12049134_1141937132501376_8732609282511265005_n.jpg

is worth this:

MIDH7.jpg
etc..

I would even grant the privilege to spouses of other government officials
You might as well kill them that would matter, why ? Because individual opinion doesnt matter.

What matter is way how things are run and how examples are set, it is not good enough that old bald headed man has his entire family in govt that he has to bring his GRAND daughter into such highly important UN session, denying other govt official an opportunity to be there. This attitude just goes on to show how current govt is serious about handling issues which are imperative of Pakistan foreign relations.

Whats the point of having another Minister if there's still not going to be accountability?

Do you think a politically appointed FM will increase Pakistani exports?

Hold this party's appointed ambassadors over a fire?

Improve Pakistan's reception?

He has a point, it's up to the leader him/herself to decide where there's extravagance.

The problem is they've never been poor or had to eat just one roti with mashdaal.

Rules are set by the parliament, dont like them? Call up your MPA or whatever...

It's for Pakistanis to decide whether this:

12049134_1141937132501376_8732609282511265005_n.jpg

is worth this:

MIDH7.jpg
etc..
But I do have the right to ask the question, or is that right also denied ?

Back
Top Bottom