What's new

Pakistan doesn't need a foreign minister - Mian Nawaz Shareef

Foreign office is one of the key component of the country, as it designs its Foreign policies towards other countries & it is their responsibility to defend Pakistan & Pakistan interest globally. So by not appointing a Foreign Minister & having ZERO foreign policy, this only shows one of the massive failures of ganja league.

Can I ask here as if you all have not forgotten?
Didn't we all agreed or let me re phrase it that were we not celebrating when we heard that the FOREIGN RELATIONS will be handled by ARMY?
Our army and government are working together and Army is in full control of the foreign relationships and is our foreign minister.

A Foreign Minister is representative of Government of a country outside, just like a Prime Minister is representative of Government within the country. And when are we deciding not to have one? In this time when Pakistan is going through one of the toughest times?

And what is the reason for not having one? Because Mian Nawaz Shareef doesn't trust one? Its like a truck owners saying "I do not trust any driver so let the truck move around without one". Nawaz lacks guts to talk to a group of journalists and he has never allowed an unscripted / unsupported interview before Pakistani Media. How can he face the world and convince international community? That is one shameful and disgraceful leadership on his part!

Can I ask here as if you all have not forgotten?
Didn't we all agreed or let me re phrase it that were we not celebrating when we heard that the FOREIGN RELATIONS will be handled by ARMY?
Our army and government are working together and Army is in full control of the foreign relationships and is our foreign minister.
Its the Foreign Minister's responsibility to improve the image of a country by traveling and appointing dedicated ambassadors...NS needs to focus more on being a Prime Minister in Pakistan rather than an FM...I don't want to imagine the kind of Ambassadors he will appoint...

Foreign office is one of the key component of the country, as it designs its Foreign policies towards other countries & it is their responsibility to defend Pakistan & Pakistan interest globally. So by not appointing a Foreign Minister & having ZERO foreign policy, this only shows one of the massive failures of ganja league.

You can't have a foreign office if the military will dictate the foreign policy. So when NS says, they don't need a foreign minister, what he really means is that the GHQ builds a foreign policy and he just executes what needs to be executed. So in reality, there is a foreign office, its just inside the GHQ :rofl: :angel:

Lot of them, check the pages of Pak foreign ministers history.
Name one minister you consider competent

Muhammad Zafarullah Khan
Feroz Khan Noon
Syed Sharifuddin Pirzada
Aziz Ahmed
Agha Shahi
Sahabzada Yaqub Khan
Khurshid Mahmud Kasuri
Shah Mehmood Qureshi

How many more competent names are needed?

What did they accomplish that the current regime has not accomplished ??

Shah Mahmood Qureshi, Khurshid Mahmud Kasuri, even Sartaj Aziz when he was capable to work. What are you trying to prove Mr? India had good foreign ministers? Good on India - does that means Pakistan shouldn't appoint one? Are you being silly or actually that naive?

There are a lot of undistinguished names on the list. There are some distinguished people
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minister_of_External_Affairs_(India)#List_of_Foreign_Ministers

there have been periods where the Prime Minister has held the portfolio. it is open for debate whether it makes a difference

Name one minister you consider competent

What did they accomplish that the current regime has not accomplished ??

There are a lot of undistinguished names on the list. There are some distinguished people
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minister_of_External_Affairs_(India)#List_of_Foreign_Ministers

there have been periods where the Prime Minister has held the portfolio. it is open for debate whether it makes a difference
Bhutto himself , Yaqub Khan, Aga Shahi and lot more..

According to Pakistan's Prime Minister, Pakistan doesn't need a foreign minister and he has so "thoughtfully" appointed himself as one. Here are his reasons;
  1. Nawaz doesn't trust a person to represent his government internationally, that is why Pakistan doesn't deserve to have a Foreign Minister.
  2. Nawaz lacks communication, negotiation and convincing powers, yet he is the best FM Pakistan can have.
  3. Nawaz may have zero expertise as FM and cannot justify his position, yet he is still the best FM Pakistan can have.
  4. When Pakistan is fighting a neighbour sponsored war of terrorism, Pakistan doesn't need a FM.
  5. When India is doing all time high propaganda against Pakistan, Pakistan doesn't need a FM.
  6. When Pakistan is facing hostility from India, Pakistan doesn't need a FM.
This scum is so insecure that he is prepared to lose a country but he wouldn't lose his chair or show flexibility. May Allah punish him for insincerity with the country and may he be another Altaf Hussain within his life time.
Many. Pmln folks give reason of sartaj Aziz as acting fm

before you unload on Nawaz Shapolitician' competent foreign minister you have had
Babes we have enough but we need sincere approach !leave the prominent name of politicians any honest guy who qualify for the job can be appointed who has skills to convince ,deal , relations and knows how to correspond according to national interest

Because Maryam Nawaz is not as qualified as Hina Rabbai Khar so no FM for Pakistan...
We have many options but nawaz sharif doesn't want to give away this big authority lol

You can't have a foreign office if the military will dictate the foreign policy. So when NS says, they don't need a foreign minister, what he really means is that the GHQ builds a foreign policy and he just executes what needs to be executed. So in reality, there is a foreign office, its just inside the GHQ
Again with boogeyman of GHQ controlling the foreign policy. Is it like juice controlling the white house and capitol building.

BTW what was NAwaz Shareef grand daughter doing in UN assembly session with him ?

Again with boogeyman of GHQ controlling the foreign policy. Is it like juice controlling the white house and capitol building.

BTW what was NAwaz Shareef grand daughter doing in UN assembly session with him ?
So today's speech was also written by the GHQ? apne paon pe kulhadi mar liy :D @Zibago

And.....you are saying its not true? You realize I've been posting updates here that pretty much came directly from Gen. R's desk for the past few days. So don't think I am not connected there. I just write the truth. And you should be mature enough to face it.

Post some pictures please (don't make some pics like ARY does :rofl:). By the way, a flight crew (flight attendant as you guys call it in Pakistan) working for any airline, gets a few free tickets a year for their entire family. NS is the PM of the entire country. I think he gets a few of those trips so its not a big deal if he took his grand daughter with him (pending a proof from you). But its all legit. There are some in the US, who used to complain about Obama's family taking trips too, so there will always be people like you, who'd bring up stupid, useless stuff for discussions that has really no value to the issues on hand.

So today's speech was also written by the GHQ? apne paon pe kulhadi mar liy :D @Zibago

I don't think your generals are diplomatic enough to write such speeches. This is me saying it after have close experience with 4 COAS's and about 12 Corps Commanders from Pakistan at various times. Did the speech had items from them? Absolutely!! They are the security establishment so they do have a say in stuff.

When POTUS does a speech on something related to war or security, etc, he also consults with the Pentagon as the only people who can give him a run down of the actual ground reality is the guys in the Pentagon. Same goes for India, the UK and any other country. You use the experts to provide you with details of certain things you then explain to the people / UN, etc.

And.....you are saying its not true? You realize I've been posting updates here that pretty much came directly from Gen. R's desk for the past few days. So don't think I am not connected there. I just write the truth. And you should be mature enough to face it.
Oh yes How can we forget what you write is so true that even Pakistanis living in pakistan are unaware of it. So as to An American who has not stepped his foot in Pakistan fore more than 3 times gets his news directly from RS and NS table

Oh yes How can we forget what you write is so true that even Pakistanis living in pakistan are unaware of it. So as to An American who has not stepped his foot in Pakistan fore more than 3 times gets his news directly from RS and NS table

:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom