What's new

Pakistan doctor in bin Laden case starts hunger strike

If there is nothing to hide,why is this news of suppossed "joint operation" hidden at the cost of severly damaged international image?

I would say military brains are bad at media use and psyops :) their stupidity in this regard caused them and now the information is coming out.

it was bad move on their part. They should have owned it in the start.

He is prosecuted for alleged donations made to hizbul islam..Not for spying for americans.

:) he can be prosecuted for many things. the above is one of these and a stronger one. funding terrorists.

Let him die in hunger-
What else a traitor is expecting in jail?- 5 star service-

Like Kassab Lets hope a dengue machar bites him- and let him out of his misery-

I would say military brains are bad at media use and psyops :) their stupidity in this regard caused them and now the information is coming out.

it was bad move on their part. They should have owned it in the start.

What do you think the bad brains of military expected to gain by covering up the suppossed "joint ops" at the cost of great damage to pakistani image..?

:) he can be prosecuted for many things. the above is one of these and a stronger one. funding terrorists.

You said he is prosecuted as per the law of land for spying for a foreign nation,but in reality such an accusation is not even charged against him..He is prosecuted for alleged donation given to hizbul islam..

What do you think the bad brains of military expected to gain by covering up the suppossed "joint ops" at the cost of great damage to pakistani image..?

am not supposed to be told about all the gains.

You said he is prosecuted as per the law of land for spying for a foreign nation,but in reality such an accusation is not even charged against him..He is prosecuted for alleged donation given to hizbul islam..

I said he should be prosecuted for that too.

secondly hizbul islam is a terrorist group and hence Indians and US have NO right to ask us for release of this terrorist

Incarceration of Dr Shakeel Afridi, person who helped US get rid of Osama bin Laden, will further isolate Pakistan on the world stage.

Absolutely correct. But then again, Pakistani policies are not known to be wise anyway.

am not supposed to be told about all the gains.
Sounds legit..

I said he should be prosecuted for that too.

secondly hizbul islam is a terrorist group and hence Indians and US have NO right to ask us for release of this terrorist

Charges against him are fabricted..He is locked up only because he helped CIA find that osama was sheltered in abottaad,causing embarrassment to pakistani nation.

Sounds legit..

Charges against him are fabricted..He is locked up only because he helped CIA find that osama was sheltered in abottaad,causing embarrassment to pakistani nation.

Honestly speaking you being an Indian and sitting in India can not claim that charges ar fabricated.

I am not authorised to post details but there is alot of information and some strong charges and recently some sensitive equipment even was recovered from him from inside Jail. those involved in this have also been arrested.

Anyone guilty of committing treason deserves a death sentence and nothing short of that. This man is guilty of plotting against his own country just for the sake of monetary benefit. He withheld information from his own authorities, heck he did not even know whom he was tracking. Lets say if it was not OBL and some one prominent and an important part of Pakistan's Security Apparatus, what than?

The issue here is not the end result, but that a Pakistani citizen betrayed his nation and conducted espionage for a hostile foreign intelligence agency just for cheap dollars which could have been for any purpose. I am just so pissed as to why we are treating this case so lightly, this man should have been hanged long ago. Let him take his haram stained dollars with him to his after life where hell awaits him, enough of this drama, just hang the SOB.

And you know this how? Did you conduct a thorough analysis of all the evidence and data before arriving at this conclusion?

Why would he go on a hunger strike ?
Unless he knows someone from outside the jail is going to coordinate and provide propoganda support.

How did the news of his hunger stirke come out of a maximum security prison ?
Our Police needs to improve, Supreme court to take notice, and let Army take care of it like they do.

Anyone guilty of committing treason deserves a death sentence and nothing short of that. This man is guilty of plotting against his own country just for the sake of monetary benefit. He withheld information from his own authorities, heck he did not even know whom he was tracking. Lets say if it was not OBL and some one prominent and an important part of Pakistan's Security Apparatus, what than?

The issue here is not the end result, but that a Pakistani citizen betrayed his nation and conducted espionage for a hostile foreign intelligence agency just for cheap dollars which could have been for any purpose. I am just so pissed as to why we are treating this case so lightly, this man should have been hanged long ago. Let him take his haram stained dollars with him to his after life where hell awaits him, enough of this drama, just hang the SOB.

And you know this how? Did you conduct a thorough analysis of all the evidence and data before arriving at this conclusion?

I agree that whichever way you cut it, the man is guilty as hell of treason. However, wouldn't hanging him exasperate the situation further? Pakistan isn't exactly the blue eyed boy of the world at the moment, can it really afford to give the western media even more ammo for its slander campaign?What little goodwill we enjoy internationally would be diminished if not vanished forever.
i can already picture the headlines:
"Pakistan hangs doctor who helped track bin laden".

Is Pakistan ready to face the repercussions of such an act? That's the question that Pakistan has to answer before analyzing any options. The fact that he's still alive speak volumes about Pakistani authorities ability(rather inability) to deal with the blow back. if they wanted him dead, he would've been long dead.

he will be released just like raymond davis sometime later....all a part of the big green dollar game......people who refused to intercept american choppers in abbotabad are bigger criminals and traitors than shakil....all this talk of stealth choppers is the just fantasy...helicopter makes big sound....how is it possible that no one heard its sound?.....in my village if someone fires a gun the police from the local checkpost arrives within 15 minutes...but here in abbottabad....for 2 hours there was a firefight and helicopters were coming and landing and all action going on and no one showed up....is this some sort of joke?

i hope imran khan comes into powers and there some inquiry and all guilty are tried and punished who sold the sovereignty of the country for green dollar notes.

apply for PTI membership now if u havent yet.

Back
Top Bottom