What's new

Pakistan dispatches emergency medical supplies, medical team to Turkey

Omar1984

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Pakistan dispatches emergency medical supplies, medical team to Turkey

ANKARA, Oct 23 (APP): Feeling the pain of Turkish brothers and sisters affected by a massive earthquake in eastern Turkey, the Government of Pakistan, on the instructions of President Asif Ali Zardari and Prime Minister Syed Yusuf Raza Gilani, is despatching emergency relief. The relief goods include medicines and tents, alongwith a team of medical doctors and paramedics. The cargo plane carrying the relief supplies and medical team will reach Van / Erzurum early Monday morning.

Associated Press Of Pakistan ( Pakistan's Premier NEWS Agency ) - Pakistan dispatches emergency medical supplies, medical team to Turkey

Good we need to show our full support for our Turkish brothers & sisters in pain my prayers are with Turkey and the Turkish people GOD bless Turkey .

Pakistan C-130

1916314.jpg

:pakistan:

First of all good thing but i hope someday they show such reaction for our own people like some people are still under open sky in sindh and govt is busy in its own politics....

BTW we are highly indebted to turkish people.... No amount of aid or teams can overcome this

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/72411-turkish-girl-writes-zardari.html

Thanks, for all your support. I hope that the constant support shown between Pak-Tur will evolve to greater fields. If I'm not wrong you're still dealing with the after effects from the flood that caused you to relocate millions. I hope the construction of new houses/apartments are going as planned.

there is no need to say thanx its our moral duty to help our brothers

I feel the same way, whenever a country experiences a disaster like the floods, tsunami etc. it's our moral duty to help regardless of who it is. It's just natural that we're more empathec towards the countries who we feel a brotherly connection to. :)

Back
Top Bottom