What's new

Pakistan dispatches emergency medical supplies, medical team to Turkey

Thank you very much all pakistani brothers and sisters.

Sorry my English is not so good to translate this sentence.

Allah(cc) hepinizi razi oldugu kullari arasina yazsin, dunyada ve ahirette merhametini ve yardimini esirgemesin. Siz bize ne zaman zorda kalsak, kurtulus savasinda da simdi de gonderdiginiz yardimlariniz ile destek oldunuz. Allah da size her darda kaldiginizda yardimci olsun.

Good for Pakistan though i don`t see how this is relevant to Turkish defence news.

Israel was the first to offer aid to Turkey after this disaster and the first to arrive as far as i know, after Turkey requested help.

i heard yesterday on radio that the Turkish PM has refused the offers by foreign countries for assistance, saying that Turkey is fully equipped to face this challenge.

Good for Pakistan though i don`t see how this is relevant to Turkish defence news.

Israel was the first to offer aid to Turkey after this disaster and the first to arrive as far as i know, after Turkey requested help.

That is because Turkey is in close proximity to Israel and Pakistan is not.......while Pakistan is also dealing with Floods back home...so our aid teams are already fully engaged....

Don't create non-sense out of nothing.

Back
Top Bottom