What's new

Pakistan develops smallest nuclear weapon the size of a tennis ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is for a contingency plan called "Sheeda Option" along the lines of samson option.

Dude, "dirty bomb" is a hog-wash. What it essentially means is an "aerosol" device with particulate nuclear material in it. This particular term was created by the "west" to scare the living daylights out of their population. :D

True, I was just trying to figure out what kind of "nuclear weapon" could possibly be the size of a tennis ball. :P

Well this article should be publish in science fiction magzines. Whats up next?
NUCLEAR BULLET FOR GUN

Well here clearly shows difference in priorities. DRDO & CSIR start to estabalised R&D laboratory for nanotechnology & here they comes with nano nuclear weapons.

Hey Guys; now picture this scene.

Hafizzz Saeed and Zaid Hamid are playing 'catch-catch' with one of them "Tennis Ball Nukes".
Hafizzz tosses it to Zaid. Zaid drops the catch and says "Sorry, Fizzzy I dropped it".
Hafizzz then says "Its OK Zaid, just pick up the gottdamned soap".

And lol @ 14 members and 84 guests viewing this thread!...

so we are going to have nuke sports in the future :yay: ?????? :lol:

i'd love to play marram piti with my enemies :D :D

and posses some nuke BALLS :enjoy:

Can you even put enough nuclear material in a tennis ball to reach critical mass?

And even if you could, what about the rest of the device? The shielding, the trigger mechanism, etc?

those things will be on a remote location connected through Blue tooth :P

@Hyperion the best the American have is the W-88, officially termed as the most advanced warhead they have. The physics package on that warhead is 1.75 m long, with a maximum diameter of 0.55 m, and weighing around 360 Kg. * That's pretty much the gold standard although the French TN-75 is adequate too- less than half the yield of the W-88 though.

* The W88 Warhead

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom