What's new

Pakistan develops homemade anti-Covid vaccine 'PakVac'

Pakistan should start vaccination for 18+ . Youngsters want to get vaccinated, they are not like these old uncles and aunties who are creating, propagating and believing conspiracies. Instead I think government should announce that it will stop vaccination drive for 35+ age group after November. Let them be killed . We will have less idiots.
not possible, because current capacity in Pakistan to produce vaccine is 3 million doses per month, i hope Pakistan govt will increase it to atleast 10 million.

Ye kaisa tu tu mai mai wala naam rakha hai :lol: . Hope it does it job in the best way, congrats:tup:

Congratulations to the NIH Pak team and its leadership for successful fill/finish (from concentrate) of the Cansino vaccine with the help of Cansino Bio Inc. China. The product has passed the rigorous internal QA testing. An imp step to help in our vaccine supply line pic.twitter.com/hrkySTJxPX
— Faisal Sultan (@fslsltn) MAY 24, 2021
So Pakistan is actually not producing the vacciens but just filling the vials with concentrates. But yes this will help in faster distribution and lower costs.
oye indians, how does your for taste? indians made the shit mistake of challenging us to a vaccine while prematurely taunting us be showing the brain blood clotter "made in india" vaccine. Well here we are, with Pakistan having it's own vaccine while india is sinking in the ocean of covid19 with the "made in india" getting fast out of reach of the average indian. now they are stuck with their own feet in their mouths.

barray bol nahi bolnay chahiyay...
Why you going off-topic India by bringing India into this thread

BTW India has administered more than 200 million doses by yestersay whereas Pkaistan is still at just 5.5 million (36 times less).

Cheap PR stunt by the govt. They are producing Chinese vaccine and changed the name.

So Pakistan is actually not producing the vacciens but just filling the vials with concentrates. But yes this will help in faster distribution and lower costs.

Why you going off-topic India by bringing India into this thread

BTW India has administered more than 200 million doses by yestersay whereas Pkaistan is still at just 5.5 million (36 times less).
you may do some research into what is involved in the vaccine technology transfer instead of putting your foot in your mouth (again) by barfing no nothing comments like "filling viles". oh and by the way, and you're still suffering from the highest death toll from covid in spite of having vaccinated this mythical number of 200 million. so remain silent, shush!

not possible, because current capacity in Pakistan to produce vaccine is 3 million doses per month, i hope Pakistan govt will increase it to atleast 10 million.

We are also importing from different sources. It's like we decided to stop importing and thought of just sticking to the 3 million per month.

In a major achievement in its fight against the novel coronavirus, Pakistan on Monday announced that it has developed a homemade vaccine — PakVac — with the help of China's Cansino Bio after rigorous quality control checks.

The step is aimed at significantly reducing Pakistan’s dependence on other countries for Covid-19 vaccine.

The country started its vaccination campaign in February with doses donated by the government of China. The campaign started with frontline healthcare workers and then inoculation of the senior citizens in the second phase.

Pakistan has now started the vaccination of people aged 30 and above. Over five million people have been vaccinated against Covid-19 in the country so far.

Read more: First batch of homemade vaccine to be available by month-end: Umar

"Congratulations to the NIH (National Institute of Health) Pak team and its leadership for successful fill/finish (from concentrate) of the Cansino vaccine with the help of Cansino Bio Inc. China," Special Assistant to Prime Minister on Health Dr Faisal Sultan wrote on his official Twitter handle.

He said that the vaccine has passed rigorous internal quality assurance testing, considering it an important step to help the vaccine supply line.

An official from the Ministry of National Health Services has said that due to the agreement on technology transfer, the NIH would be able to produce three million doses per month.

NHS had announced that the first batch of China’s single-dose CanSino Covid-19 vaccine would be available for administration to the citizens by the end of May.

"The first batch of bulk CanSino vaccine is being processed at the National Institute of Health’s plant, which was set up for this purpose last month, and a specially trained team is working on it," the official said earlier this month.

Also read: Single dose CanSino vaccine to be available for citizens by May end

On Friday, the National Assembly was informed that Pakistan has started local production of anti-Covid vaccine.

Parliamentary Secretary for NHS Nausheen Hamid told the house during question hour that the first batch of CanSino vaccine is currently being manufactured at the NIH.

Expect backlash, its China made, nothing made by Pakistan, you are bluffing etc etc etc.

Whatever, this shows that Pakistani establishment has tried hard to produce a homemade vaccine under license or homemade doesn't really matter. Credit where its due, congrats. This is a vital asset for a country with over 200 million population.

even indians are not willing to take this indian made vaccine as it has no effect what so ever.
well in all honesty, it does have an effect, it may not kill the covid19 virus but it sure as hell will give you some blood clots in the brain. :lol:

but as usual, indians are one step ahead of the game...cuz you gotta have a brain for the blood clot to occur, so take THAT ineffective vaccine! :omghaha:

Pakistan should start vaccination for 18+ . Youngsters want to get vaccinated, they are not like these old uncles and aunties who are creating, propagating and believing conspiracies. Instead I think government should announce that it will stop vaccination drive for 35+ age group after November. Let them be killed . We will have less idiots.
Or koi hukam?
just like pakistan devoloped jf?
Yup same like how India developed AZ vaccine, Tejas, brahmos arjun and literally everything else in your arsenal.

pakistan did same what india did to astrazenica :P
Well yes with a name like covishield many would have mistaken it as being R&D in India. Well atleast we have COVAXIN now which we can call our own and I am a proud recipient of it. If you see me in this forum after few months you'll know it's effective :partay:

Good, It looks promising, need to learn from India. Mass vaccination is important. Vaccinate every one.

Well yes with a name like covishield many would have mistaken it as being R&D in India. Well atleast we have COVAXIN now which we can call our own and I am a proud recipient of it. If you see me in this forum after few months you'll know it's effective :partay:
if pakistanis learn from india we can get 7% gdp also like indian calculation :P

This was announced today. https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/covi...and-above-from-tomorrow.712311/#post-13149752

if pakistanis learn from india we can get 7% gdp also like indian calculation :P
images (24).jpeg

Back
Top Bottom