What's new

Pakistan Destroys Indian Posts

I put it on and a woman was screaming some sansani news, exactly like low quality Indian media, I can't watch that crap.

If you put it that way.

What did the DG ISPR say, was he specific about destroying enemy posts and did he present the videos as evidence ?

Why would he need to? He says that the enemy was responded in kind and befittingly. As is dictated by his post. The pictures you get from everywhere else.

I'm not claiming anything, just raising a doubt about their authenticity. I seriously doubt your army invited the media to the LOC, helped their cameras point at enemy posts, and then shelled the posts. :P

The pictures were taken by deployed jawans. The videos were taken by the media which, along with everybody else, has easy access to the LOC since it is also populated. The shelling doesn't continue for an hour, it does for hours. You can go watch it too.

4 hours for a military operation is quite fast.
This is not a game where it ends every 10 minutes, its real life, its boring and it takes time to kill even 1 insurgent and even more time to gather yourself and retaliate.
Do look into the subject before spewing premature evaluating all over the place.
You are only one addled with propaganda.

Do you even weigh it before you let it out? 4 hours is a lot of time for an operation that was fast enough not to be detected, as claimed by you. Shoot and scoot? It was shoot and squat.......Furthermore, it does not take 4 hours to retaliate to such an incursion anywhere in the world. That is what QRFs are for, the Q ludicrously standing for 'quick'. Apart from the fact that there are thousands of Pakistani soldiers present on the LOC to stop and counter exactly such an incursion. Your claims are laughable. Is there really no low that you won't stoop to to placate your fancies? What cup of tea have you been drinking? If what you say was true, then you should have no problem capturing all of AJK in a "quick" operation.......even before we knew what was happening.

Yes and this is what we called diffused peace, not completely peace but no war either.
As both Indian and Pak generals say, a state of "no war, no peace".

Again, keep in touch with the current events.

o_O...........you mean high red alert which is the last stage before all out war, where red flags had been placed which means 'war is imminent' is a state of diffused peace............

"Your claims are laughable. Is there really no low that you won't stoop to to placate your fancies? What cup of tea have you been drinking?" - Krash

Easy.
We don't lie.
Even our failures are open to the whole world, which Pakistanis too quote, i.e from our sources to unsuccessfully demean us.

So you just said that you won't present the proof of any such "surgical strikes" because you don't lie. Good, now that we've firmly established that the reason why India won't present such a proof is because it would be a lie we can move on to debating how the Indian establishment and military lie out of their teeth.

What civilians?
I haven't seen a video of any civilian saying that the strike hasn't happened, or even some planted person from the Pakistani side claiming some nonsense.
how does some random civilians word count as legible?

Civilians who are my neighbours? My family members? People actually living there? Not the ones creating claims out of thin air against all reason on a forum? Maybe because of the weight eyewitness testimony carries? Over empty words of a desperate establishment and its people?

Proven only to pakistanis.

Too many times?A few captive events at best.

We don't hide entire historical events like pakistan does.

Ratted out by your own serving personnel.?
Prove it ? when?

Right.............guess the onus of proving anything can only be expected from Pakistanis. Cuz you obviously can't present a single shred of proof for anything that you have said. Very well,

http://homegrown.co.in/these-10-excerpts-from-indian-text-books-are-seriously-terrifying/

https://defence.pk/threads/fail-indians-put-wreckage-of-their-own-aircraft-stated-as-paf-f-6.448372/

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...Ishrat-probe-officer/articleshow/21062116.cms

http://thediplomat.com/2015/02/indi...sparks-controversy-on-pakistan-boat-incident/

Or the fact that you actually believe you conducted surgical strikes.

Claiming number of kills?
If you mean aircrafts downed then, that is not true, our airforce already admits they lost more.

Kindly read up on the number of kills claimed by the Indians in both the wars which were debunked in 65 by Pakistan conduct an aerial display of its complete fleet and then in 71 by inviting a foreign journalist who took pictures of the complete fleet and published his findings in his defence magazine. Hilariously, you lot still stick to your claim.

I just did.
Use your common sense.
Attacks happened in the middle of the night how can there be daylight in your fake videos?

Sigh...........because none of the day videos or pictures actually show shells being fired? Just the destruction wreaked upon Indian posts in a time not too long ago? Or the fact that the only video which actually does show shells being fired is when its dark out? Or even if it was, does shelling suddenly stop when the Indian DGMO says it should have? Pathetic arguments......

Did you except that your posts would stop burning or repair themselves because the shelling had stopped? Kindly show a single video where shelling was being conducted during day time.

So are you going to repeat the same drivel again?

That is just your bias that makes you say that.

Special forces strikes of such nature only happen in the night, be it Osama's killing or some other event.
It is quite plausible that the strike happened in the middle of the night.

It would've had it happened........

Your denial means nothing.

Neither do your DGMO's words. I at least have reason, logic and pictures on my side.

Yes, and you will get it(not that Pakistanis at that particular time will deny any proof fervently with gritted teeth), we have always provided proof, this time is no different.

Awaiting proofs for,

1) Mumbai Attacks
2) Parliament Attacks
3) Pathankot Attacks
4) Uri Attack
5) Surgical Strikes
6) Kabootar attacks
7) Bandar strikes
8) Camel infiltration

Did I miss any? Pretty sure I did. I'll just leave an extra hundred spaces to fill in later.

Pictures?

Of what?
I haven't seen any pictures of the 14 dead, do show us the "proof"
A few civilian places that look intact and old doctored videos mean nothing.

Pictures of destroyed Indian posts, videos of smoking Indian posts. Which you still haven't proved old or doctored. Honest advise, your words mean nothing, zilch, nada, nishta. Kindly back them up with proofs.

Otherwise,

@cyclops at times likes to lick windows and sniff his dirty underwear when he's alone in his room. When I accidentally discovered it, I bent him over and provided a good spanking. He cried the whole night.

Last edited:
That's not a post but a kerosene fuel dump, only damage was to the wall & some shops pemed by civilians.
:wave:
Untitledgg.png

@saiyan0321 they haven't even released one picture. Yet we released videos. That says it all.
We are not afraid of our "Strike tactics" getting out, they think that we will steal their tactics if they "RELEASED"(which by the way is not possible on grounds of being no strikes) their videos.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom