What's new

Pakistan Destroys Indian Posts

Of course they can. I mean they attacked how many spots (5? 6? 100?) inside Pakistan killing dozens over the span of 4 hours and then made their way back to IOK without anyone noticing. Not the Pakistani army, not the local Kashmiris, not the media. No one can even find those spots. You give them less credit.

The indians were killed with cross firing across the LOC. You know, from afar. Pictures and videos of destroyed posts already available in this thread.

Still waiting for any shred of proof for the "surgical strikes" though.

Pictures posted in this thread already of destroyed indian posts.

As far as the army confirming it,

and

https://twitter.com/ispr_official?lang=en

And for 4 hours no one on the Pakistani side even knew that multiple spots under their nose were being attacked in which dozens were supposedly killed. We can't even find the spots where it happened :lol:

Also, the Indian media or the establishment or the army is still unable to provide a single shred of evidence for the "surgical strike"......tsk tsk. The record is being blemished.
if you really found the spot of attack, what face would you show to International commitee and your own people...:tsk: your country runs on a belief, that your army is superior to that of ours, but the reality is totally different, If they get to know about yesterday's attack, your nuke bluff would be out and that would really tarnish the image of your armed forces....i saw those tweets, nothing written about dead indian soldiers...

Don't worry we'll show you the videos when the time comes, I'll tag you too, God knows where you will be then.

LOL old videos and propaganda.

Our DGMO clearly stated that the strikes were initiated in the dead of the night and ended at 4:30am , then why do these so called retaliation videos have daylight?

LOL the artillery attack video had no reverberation on the camera so fake.:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

And also notice the false camera angles....

Of course they can. I mean they attacked how many spots (5? 6? 100?) inside Pakistan killing dozens over the span of 4 hours and then made their way back to IOK without anyone noticing. Not the Pakistani army, not the local Kashmiris, not the media. No one can even find those spots. You give them less credit.

Its called shoot and scoot a guerilla tactic.
It happens fast and retaliation is not always possible at that particular instant specially during times of diffused peace.

Even if Pakistan did know, why would they tell their people?
PA is known to lie to the pakistani public and hide significant historical events.
The Pakistan textbook controversy has proven that much, that Pakistani government and army will go to any lengths to hide their failures.

The indians were killed with cross firing across the LOC. You know, from afar. Pictures and videos of destroyed posts already available in this thread.

Still waiting for any shred of proof for the "surgical strikes" though.

Pictures posted in this thread already of destroyed indian posts.

and

Fake and old videos.

Our DGMO clearly stated the strikes took place at 12 in the morning and ended by 4:30am.
So why do your videos have daylight?

And don't worry in due time you will get the videos and proof of the strike.

And for 4 hours no one on the Pakistani side even knew that multiple spots under their nose were being attacked in which dozens were supposedly killed. We can't even find the spots where it happened :lol:

Also, the Indian media or the establishment or the army is still unable to provide a single shred of evidence for the "surgical strike"......tsk tsk. The record is being blemished.

You lot do have the proof, you are just lying to save face.

and

ugh, not going to listen to mainstream media but that twitter account has one tweet saying "Pakistani troops befittingly responded...." nothing specific about destroying enemy posts.

saw the pics and videos, they could be anything.. old vids, training vids edited etc.. did your military give an official presentation of those or they just appeared in the media ?

I'm not buying into the media hype on either side, the only legit indication (not confirmed proof) of a cross border raid was the government activity on this side with the Modi hating opposition as well as left liberal media coming together with the centre in a rare show of national unity when these same guys were openly mocking the government when rumors of a strike first appeared some days back post Uri. Those btw were also largely dismissed by many Indians on this board.

So, I suspect something more than just shelling might have gone down but I cant say for sure.

Funny how 4 days ago Indians were saying Pakistan evacuated the camps. Btw Pakistan army is not stupid enough to have the camps in artillery range just 2km inside the border. It's called common sense
http://zeenews.india.com/news/india...army-bases-civilian-areas-report_1933654.html

https://www.google.ca/amp/m.indiato...h-mohammed-hizbul/1/773329.html?client=safari

yeah yeah We know how overwhelming Pakistani response is & it has been. I wont share pictures of 1971 surrender here though.

8 soldiers killed, hmmm, you think in a country like India, IA will be able to hide their casualities. If 8 were killed, why your brave commander dont click pictures & upload it on Twitter.

About deserting its own soldiers body, PA do knows a thing or two from 1999 Kargil war. Also let me remind you, it was your all weather ally China who exposed your generals lies during 1999 war.

1971 was a distant land nearly 1500-2000km away, LOC isn't E.Pak its going to be a long debate, you can debate with me in a different thread. 8 were killed in one sector, the bodies were abandoned till last night and 6 in the other. Offcourse Indian will be able to hide its casualties, it is only Indian army which has been able to stage fake encounters and battles during conflicts and wars to win medals, it has been doing this since ages.

If you think you can't hide the deaths of your soldiers, what about the supposedly 100 plus militants killed in the hoax of a raid , where are their bodies, where are their funerals. Pak media has 100 plus channels and spread everywhere, it uncovered the house of Ajmal Kasab, Whenever militants die , there are funerals involving locals even in Indian occupied Kashmir. Its a media highlight, how come you supposedly kill 100 plus militants in a highly militarized area for 4 hours and return without casualty (lol) and there is no sign of a firefight, destruction, bodies or funerals. Neither the local villagers or media hasn't heard any thing or found anything, its a story only good to tell school children, India doesn't have the capability especially the steal choppers to do this kind of a operation with just Mi 17's in a heavily militarized area.

Last edited:
if you really found the spot of attack, what face would you show to International commitee and your own people...:tsk: your country runs on a belief, that your army is superior to that of ours, but the reality is totally different, If they get to know about yesterday's attack, your nuke bluff would be out and that would really tarnish the image of your armed forces....

Why don't you show it then? :lol:

And you meant the way what face would you show to the international 'commitee' if you admitted to your soldiers being cut down because of your stupidity.

Your country runs on the belief that the reasoning and logic that you apply towards us does not apply to you and that which applies to you does not apply to us.

i saw those tweets, nothing written about dead indian soldiers...

You demanded official confirmation of Pakistan's response. You have been provided two.

And also notice the false camera angles....

What false camera angles?

Its called shoot and scoot a guerilla tactic.
It happens fast and retaliation is not always possible at that particular instant specially during times of diffused peace.

I don't know how time works at your end but 4 hours is a heck of a lot longer than fast. Man you wanna fool your own self into believing this so bad.

And times of diffused peace? Hahahahahaha! Both the sides have been on red alert ever since your establishment mentioned their wet dream of "surgical strikes".

Even if Pakistan did know, why would they tell their people?

Why wouldn't the Indian army then want to? Or the too many Kashmiri civilians living at those very spots having seen or heard anything? Is the Pakistani establishment practising some sort of mind control?

PA is known to lie to the pakistani public and hide significant historical events.
The Pakistan textbook controversy has proven that much, that Pakistani government and army will go to any lengths to hide their failures.

As has been proven of the Indian government and army way too many times. Videos of capturing Lahore, painting your own destroyed aircraft in Pakistani colours, claiming a number kills which was impossible, conducting false flag operations and dealing blame only to be ratted out by your own serving personnel.

Fake and old videos.

Right........anything to back it up? Or are you gonna just repeat it again?

Our DGMO clearly stated the strikes took place at 12 in the morning and ended by 4:30am.
So why do your videos have daylight?

And as I stated before, your DGMO is a liar. For the rest kindly refer to the very post you have quoted.
And don't worry in due time you will get the videos and proof of the strike.

Anxiously waiting.

You lot do have the proof, you are just lying to save face.

And what's stopping your side? Also kindly apply the same logic to your 14 dead and 3 posts destroyed. Although we have shown you pictures.

ugh, not going to listen to mainstream media but that twitter account has one tweet saying "Pakistani troops befittingly responded...." nothing specific about destroying enemy posts.

This is the reason why your side never learns anything and keeps on claiming your ludicrous claims. Had you watched that video or just read its title you'd have found that it includes the DG ISPR's interview in it.

saw the pics and videos, they could be anything.. old vids, training vids edited etc.. did your military give an official presentation of those or they just appeared in the media ?

Could you be kind enough to back up your old vids claim? Provide links. The ones running on the channels were shot by media personnel present at the LOC. The pictures are by serving military personnel. The video showing Indian soldiers being killed is the one that's old. The Indian side has even admitted to being fired upon yet.

I'm not buying into the media hype on either side, the only legit indication (not confirmed proof) of a cross border raid was the government activity on this side with the Modi hating opposition as well as left liberal media coming together with the centre in a rare show of national unity when these same guys were openly mocking the government when rumors of a strike first appeared some days back post Uri. Those btw were also largely dismissed by many Indians on this board.

So, I suspect something more than just shelling might have gone down but I cant say for sure.

You mean the meeting in which they came out disappointed after being shown your DGMO's press briefing video and not a single shred of evidence? One wonders what the purpose of this meeting was then...

https://arynews.tv/en/indian-politicians-unconvinced-surgical-strike-briefing/

Tell me this. Every question raised against the previous hoax, does it not apply to the exact same extent this time as well.

Last edited:
Open it and see your politicians tweet. You thought I wouldn't have thought of lunging for that excuse? You try hard and fall flat every single time.

Indian opposition leader Sitaram Yechury of the Communist Party of India – Marxist (CPI-M) was disappointed over the briefing and said that they were informed about the operations which ended early morning, but it was not known what was inside them. He expressed hope that the government of India will continue with the diplomatic and political moves to diffuse the tensions.

The briefing was also attended by Indian Congress leader Ghulam Nabi Azad who had on Tuesday criticised the unstable policies of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Pakistan. He had said that bilateral relations have many others things attached to them and the Indian government cannot take decisions in seconds on issues which have been there for decades.

Wow, I love how Pakistani media twists those words

This is the reason why your side never learns anything and keeps on claiming your ludicrous claims. Had you watched that video or just read its title you'd have found that it includes the DG ISPR's interview in it.
I put it on and a woman was screaming some sansani news, exactly like low quality Indian media, I can't watch that crap.
What did the DG ISPR say, was he specific about destroying enemy posts and did he present the videos as evidence ?

Could you be kind enough to back up your old vids claim? Provide links. The ones running on the channels were shot by media personnel present at the LOC. The pictures are by serving military personnel. The video showing Indian soldiers being killed is the one that's old. The Indian side has even admitted to being fired upon yet.
I'm not claiming anything, just raising a doubt about their authenticity. I seriously doubt your army invited the media to the LOC, helped their cameras point at enemy posts, and then shelled the posts. :P

lol, comrade Yechury.

Tell me this. Every question raised against the previous hoax, does it not apply to the exact same extent this time as well.
of course many questions remain to be answered, all I have said is that with Nitish and many other more prominent and relevant opposition as well as the left liberal media being on board this time leads me to suspect that something more than just shelling might have gone down.

I don't know how time works at your end but 4 hours is a heck of a lot longer than fast. Man you wanna fool your own self into believing this so bad.

4 hours for a military operation is quite fast.
This is not a game where it ends every 10 minutes, its real life, its boring and it takes time to kill even 1 insurgent and even more time to gather yourself and retaliate.
Do look into the subject before spewing premature evaluating all over the place.
You are only one addled with propaganda.

And times of diffused peace? Hahahahahaha! Both the sides have been on red alert ever since your establishment mentioned their wet dream of "surgical strikes".

Yes and this is what we called diffused peace, not completely peace but no war either.
As both Indian and Pak generals say, a state of "no war, no peace".

Again, keep in touch with the current events.

Why wouldn't the Indian army then want to? Or the too many Kashmiri civilians living at those very spots having seen or heard anything? Is the Pakistani establishment practising some sort of mind control?

Easy.
We don't lie.
Even our failures are open to the whole world, which Pakistanis too quote, i.e from our sources to unsuccessfully demean us.

What civilians?
I haven't seen a video of any civilian saying that the strike hasn't happened, or even some planted person from the Pakistani side claiming some nonsense.
how does some random civilians word count as legible?

As has been proven of the Indian government and army way too many times. Videos of capturing Lahore, painting your own destroyed aircraft in Pakistani colours, claiming a number kills which was impossible, conducting false flag operations and dealing blame only to be ratted out by your own serving personnel.

Proven only to pakistanis.

Too many times?A few captive events at best.

We don't hide entire historical events like pakistan does.

Claiming number of kills?
If you mean aircrafts downed then, that is not true, our airforce already admits they lost more.

Ratted out by your own serving personnel.?
Prove it ? when?

Right........anything to back it up? Or are you gonna just repeat it again?

I just did.
Use your common sense.
Attacks happened in the middle of the night how can there be daylight in your fake videos?

And as I stated before, your DGMO is a liar. For the rest kindly refer to the very post you have quoted.

That is just your bias that makes you say that.

Special forces strikes of such nature only happen in the night, be it Osama's killing or some other event.
It is quite plausible that the strike happened in the middle of the night.

Your denial means nothing.

Anxiously waiting.

Yes, and you will get it(not that Pakistanis at that particular time will deny any proof fervently with gritted teeth), we have always provided proof, this time is no different.

And what's stopping your side? Also kindly apply the same logic to your 14 dead and 3 posts destroyed. Although we have shown you pictures.

Pictures?

Of what?
I haven't seen any pictures of the 14 dead, do show us the "proof"
A few civilian places that look intact and old doctored videos mean nothing.

Last edited:
Indian opposition leader Sitaram Yechury of the Communist Party of India – Marxist (CPI-M) was disappointed over the briefing and said that they were informed about the operations which ended early morning, but it was not known what was inside them. He expressed hope that the government of India will continue with the diplomatic and political moves to diffuse the tensions.

The briefing was also attended by Indian Congress leader Ghulam Nabi Azad who had on Tuesday criticised the unstable policies of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Pakistan. He had said that bilateral relations have many others things attached to them and the Indian government cannot take decisions in seconds on issues which have been there for decades.

Wow, I love how Pakistani media twists those words

"Aik taraf se hum yeh keh rahay hain ke yeh hua aur doosri taraf se woh yeh keh rahey hain keh aisa kuch nahi hua. Tou iske andar kiya hai, mutlab, asliyat, yeh tabhi na pata chale ga jab sarkar humain batai gi"

One soldier has been captured, he will talk like a parrot and confused indian people will slowly realise they have been lied to again. The only things that have taken a hit are Indian credibility (including the IA's) and of course the morale after the casualties suffered.

"Aik taraf se hum yeh keh rahay hain ke yeh hua aur doosri taraf se woh yeh keh rahey hain keh aisa kuch nahi hua. Tou iske andar kiya hai, mutlab, asliyat, yeh tabhi na pata chale ga jab sarkar humain batai gi"

Lol, that was called doubting?

Anyway this came from the leader of a party that ain't national anymore.

Please do try quoting Indian MLAs too... and every tiny regional party out there.

Yaar aik baat samjh nahin aye. Jab Pathankot and URI ko clear karnay main Black cat Commandos ko itna time lag gaya. to Aik doosri country main jakay operation itni jaldi kaisay khatam hogaya aur koi jalnay ki boo bhi nahin aye. Yaar yeh movie to Holywood ki 300 aur Hercules jaisi hay jahan saab mar jatay hain aur hero zinda rehta hay. Clapping for Indian Army Cinema.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom