What's new

Pakistan Deploys Anti-Aircraft Missiles System in FATA to Prevent NATO Attacks Pakis

the only winning party will be the enemies of Pakistan and US

I hope the things dont go that far

although both the taliban, Nothern alliance and India will love to see a clash between US and Pakistan which would result in heavy losses for Pakistan
much to the amusment of Taliban.

No disrespect but r u suggesting we keep quiet everytime some country attacks inside our airspace, r we a sovereign country or just a country on paper, we have rights, its our armies job to protect us from all threats local and foreign, be it even china or the US

^^not a good idea,try firing a single SAM at their drones,within hours NATO's SEAD mission's will suppress all of ur SAM's,this news is only good for domestic consumption,meanwhile had the U.S drone strikes stopped

although both the taliban, Nothern alliance and India will love to see a clash between US and Pakistan which would result in heavy losses for Pakistan

they wont,,
it is just diplomatic stance just to register our concern and protest and make a strong dialouge in front of the nation..

Well i hope it stops and Pakistan doesn't take actions that might cost us but after reqesting and then demanding if they keep doing it you people think it right ? noo hell no and we have a right to defend our selves so we shall once a small messege is sent once it won't happen again.

So, now insurgent will safely cross both side of border..a protection provided.
But this news has no weight. Pakistan won't do it. Then it will be too much security burden on Pakistani govt. Giving permission to US and NATO to chase insurgents means Pakistan is partially responsible for the security of border.

Well i hope it stops and Pakistan doesn't take actions that might cost us but after reqesting and then demanding if they keep doing it you people think it right ? noo hell no and we have a right to defend our selves so we shall once a small messege is sent once it won't happen again.

I hope it stops too, but the realities are that such incursions will continue, and so will the drone attacks, for the foreseeable future.

Any potential action by Pakistan will not be seen as a "small message". It will represent a huge change in policy on both sides, and at present, neither side is ready to deal with the consequences.

"What cannot be cured must be endured."

Anza Sam may be decent for taking out drones but has a very glimpse chance against sophisticated counter measures choppers.

Not really,

Because these can be placed on Mountain tops, which can significantly help raise their altitude with respect to a helicopter.

The post that was attacked was on a hill top. I doubt if an attacking Apache has much chance against multiple and cheap Anzas being fired at the same time.

Anza took out MIG 23 and MIG 21 in Kargil. Not sure, but they heavily modified them after the war. It has bee 10 years since....

^^not a good idea,try firing a single SAM at their drones,within hours NATO's SEAD mission's will suppress all of ur SAM's,this news is only good for domestic consumption,meanwhile had the U.S drone strikes stopped

We can fire on NATO's aircraft when they are in our territory and there is no agreement well in advance. If they go full out against our SAMs all over Pakistan ( which doesn't seem plausible, given the limited number of aerial weapons next to Pakistan, so it will take time), then we can by virtue of war declare war on their assets, ground or air, in Afghanistan.

100,000 American lives at stake, we can do as much damage in human terms as they can.

I don't know why they would expand the war, but let's hope they don't

We don't want the Iran embassy incident happening here. NATO needs Pakistan more than we need them.

We can fire on NATO's aircraft when they are in our territory and there is no agreement well in advance. If they go full out against our SAMs all over Pakistan ( which doesn't seem plausible, given the limited number of aerial weapons next to Pakistan, so it will take time), then we can by virtue of war declare war on their assets, ground or air, in Afghanistan.

100,000 American lives at stake, we can do as much damage in human terms as they can.

I don't know why they would expand the war, but let's hope they don't

We don't want the Iran embassy incident happening here. NATO needs Pakistan more than we need them.

When NATO leaves Afghanistan and suspends all Aid to Pakistan, Pakistan will have too many wars to fight and not enough resources to afford them. Meanwhile the economy will collapse like a deck of cards. America only needs Pakistan for NATO's interests in Afghanistan, but Pakistan needs NATO for the sake of Pakistan.

So its ok for the American predator to fly and shoot inside our territory but it's not ok for the Americans to follow and kill same people with helis what am i missing here this so called Sam is nothing more then show.

When NATO leaves Afghanistan and suspends all Aid to Pakistan, Pakistan will have too many wars to fight and not enough resources to afford them. Meanwhile the economy will collapse like a deck of cards. America only needs Pakistan for NATO's interests in Afghanistan, but Pakistan needs NATO for the sake of Pakistan.

LOL you think our economy is functioning cause of billion/yr the generals and politician get as a bribe if thats what you think boy do i have a deal for you on Brooklyn bridge.:rofl:

Ifan then who's fault is that then ?

Pakistan is doing the Job that the US ordered it to and the US is playing around by testing Pakistan's reaction ?

If the US wants to stupid on the WAR on terror so be it
but there will be consequences.
I'm sorry you don't shoot your ally deliberately just to get an reaction.

On on eside they press Pakistan to open borders for Afghan trade on the other hand Pakistan is required to have a water tight border with Afghanistan through which no insurgents can cross in or out..
Thats an impossible task...The only way out is to seal the Pak Afghan border all together..No trade,no cross border activity what so ever.They wont let Pakistan do tat,and that doesnt make the task thrown on Pakistan any easier.

Drone attacks have only increas terrorist activities and havent been able to supress tham..Drones come and fire at people they dont know if they are terrorists or ordinary citizens..Most of the time its childrean and people who had nothing to do with terrorism who got killed,and as a result public anger brings more sympathy towards insurgents,thus in effect helping the terrorists.
The trigger happy morons from across the Atlantic know nothing about how to win the hearts and minds of people,how to divert the public sympathy away from the terrorists.All they know is that they got the fire power and that they can use it at will,and any adverse results of their careless actions are thrown at Pakistan.
With this tactic from NATO and ISAF,USA...even 100 years wont be enough to solve the issue.
Pakistan has done god by showing Fangs to the immature drones operators,who are playing video game from the comfort of their cozy tech rooms on the other side of the world..This is not how wars are fought..The people apparently fighting the war via drones are not even there..They are thousands of miles away,and by experience we know that their actions have only escalated the problem,and by no means helping.

Deployed SAMs may not be technically superior,but at the least they are a gesture of annoyance from Pakistan,and will helpfully send a strong signal to NATO,who has been exceptionally childish lately.

LOL you think our economy is functioning cause of billion/yr the generals and politician get as a bribe if thats what you think boy do i have a deal for you on Brooklyn bridge.:rofl:

I think you need every cent you can get your hands on.

This is only to make **** people happy. They will never shoot down any nato plane. Wake up people!

Back
Top Bottom