Pakistan defends Iran right to erect border fencing Islamabad

Neo

RETIRED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Pakistan defends Iran right to erect border fencing Islamabad
May 28, IRNA
Pakistan-Iran-Border

The Pakistan Foreign Ministry said on Monday that Iran has the right to erect border fencing in its area.

"It's their concern," Spokesperson Tasnim Aslam said of Iran building the wall.

"We are not going to raise this with the Iranian government," the spokesperson told her weekly press briefing, while responding to a question that Iran is constructing wall on its side of the border with Pakistan.

She said Iran is also keen to facilitate travel and trade between the two countries and there are many designated points for the purpose.

Iran is "plugging the holes in the border that is their right", the spokesperson added.

Asked whether Iran had consulted Pakistan about building the wall, Aslam said that Iran did not need to consult Pakistan about the border wall.

"Why the should consult us if they are building the fence inside their territory."

When her attention was drawn to a media report about human trafficking from Pakistan to Greece through Turkey, she said Pakistan has an on-going dialogue with many other countries to manage the problem of illegal immigration.

"Pakistan has taken a number of measures to stop the illegal practice".

To another question she said the allegations of gold trade against peacekeepers in Congo were not against Pakistani troops but against UN peacekeeping forces and the world body is investigating the matter.

"They have so far not found any substantial evidence in this regard." NO INDIAN POW
There is no Indian prisoner of war was in Pakistani jails, spokesperson said. She said some Indian families will visit Pakistan next month, who were impressing upon their government for a visit to Pakistan.

"The visit is taking place at the request of the Indian Government to assuage worries of these families."
"They have been allowed to visit ten Pakistani jails." She said more important is the issue of civilian prisoners and there is need to activate the judicial committees agreed upon by the two sides to resolve the problem.

http://www2.irna.ir/en/news/view/menu-236/0705281116192216.htm

Pakistan is doing good. Perhaps "some" people should learn and do the same.

Pakistan Coast Guards have arrested at least 55 people including 11 Afghans who were trying to illegally cross the border into Iran.

Coast Guards officials said the accused were arrested from different locations near the Pakistan and Iran border area in the north west Baluchistan province.

"They were trying to illegally cross the border on foot into Iran when they were apprehended by our patrolling parties in the last 24 hours," an official said.

He said some of the accused had traveled in vehicles on the coastal highway between Sindh and Baluchistan when arrested.

The Iranian authorities have in recent times complained off militant elements crossing into their area from border towns in Baluchistan to create unrest and instability in the Iranian city of Zahidan.

Sources said the Pakistan coast guards and border patrol had in recent times stepped up their patrolling near the border check posts and made several arrests of people trying to cross illegally into Iran.

To another question she said the allegations of gold trade against peacekeepers in Congo were not against Pakistani troops but against UN peacekeeping forces and the world body is investigating the matter.

...lol......

Dude if u havnt read the whole report an indian dude was also involved. The thing that alegedly raised suspesion was that an Indian dude came and stayed in a pakistani camp.
But i think this is good sign the CBM's between india and pakistan are going forward look we are working togather maybe we can find a solution to kashmir one day:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude if u havnt read the whole report an indian dude was also involved. The thing that alegedly raised suspesion was that an Indian dude came and stayed in a pakistani camp.
But i think this is good sign the CBM's between india and pakistan are going forward look we are working togather maybe we can find a solution to kashmir one day:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well its money honey. It unites everybody!!!

So they cease to be Pakistanis.....

It has yet to be clarified. But its not something i would be ashamed of. Seriously, soldiers are capable of doing far worst things. :enjoy:

Is this the same Iran that told the World that it had been assisted by AQ Khan and Pakistan on its Nuclear program.

Pakistani forign policy should to take a few steps away from Iran because they are unpredictable and are allies of India. Iran has many instabilities and could revert it also has the question mark if it were attacked and it would react against Pakistan and attack US bases.

Is this the same Iran that told the World that it had been assisted by AQ Khan and Pakistan on its Nuclear program.

Pakistani forign policy should to take a few steps away from Iran because they are unpredictable and are allies of India. Iran has many instabilities and could revert it also has the question mark if it were attacked and it would react against Pakistan and attack US bases.

Iran is getting islotaed in Int'l scene. Even India has distanced itself.

Well its money honey. It unites everybody!!!

Look how quickly uve changed ur colour. SO had it all been paksitani guys u were lik no no no bad ppl. But now look at ur self... Well corruption is corruption, though there is nothing proven so no point discussing that matter.

So mate less not move away from our core discussion and that was abt Iran and Pakistan border fence. I hope mod take notice of ur behaviour and turing everything away from the core topic.
------------------------------------------

I think its good decision my GOP, since it is not our matter anyway. It would also help us signifcantly keeping a good eye on that border, so its a win win situation for us as well. Though i thing for sure now RAW will have hard time trying to creater tension between IRAN and Pakistan due to BLA...

Why do you feel that India and Iran are closer to each other ? I was under the impression that both Pakistan and Iran being Islamic countries they would share a lot in comman. Is it because of the USA factor that the relations are bad ?Does Pakistan have open borders with Iran for trade ?

Regards

Look how quickly uve changed ur colour. SO had it all been paksitani guys u were lik no no no bad ppl. But now look at ur self... Well corruption is corruption, though there is nothing proven so no point discussing that matter.

So mate less not move away from our core discussion and that was abt Iran and Pakistan border fence. I hope mod take notice of ur behaviour and turing everything away from the core topic.
------------------------------------------

I think its good decision my GOP, since it is not our matter anyway. It would also help us signifcantly keeping a good eye on that border, so its a win win situation for us as well. Though i thing for sure now RAW will have hard time trying to creater tension between IRAN and Pakistan due to BLA...

A guy in uniform wearing national flag ought to be more responsible than a civilian.

Why do you feel that India and Iran are closer to each other ? I was under the impression that both Pakistan and Iran being Islamic countries they would share a lot in comman. Is it because of the USA factor that the relations are bad ?Does Pakistan have open borders with Iran for trade ?

Regards

Under Shah Pakistan shared close ties with Iran and we even received military support from them during Indo-Pak war in 1965.
I believe border issues were solved as early as 1953 and Iran never put a claim on Balochistan or Makran coast which we bought later from Oman.

After the 1979 Islamic revolution Iran got isolated and Pakistan opted to stay neutral, did not condemn nor supported the fundamentalist regime so the relationship cooled down.
This development allowed India to get closer to Iran

We don't have a FTA with Iran yet, one is in the making though. Illegal trade with Iran is a problem for both countries since the border is open, its largely hurting our petro-chemical industries due illegal dealing in smuggled oil.
Illegal oil trade is believed to be worth billions of rupees...

India and Iran are always closer to each other right from history till now, after independence there has been NO shia-hindu riots ever.

I support Iran as much I do Israel, anything for National interest ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom