What's new

Pakistan defends Iran right to erect border fencing Islamabad

India and Iran are always closer to each other right from history till now, after independence there has been NO shia-hindu riots ever.

I support Iran as much I do Israel, anything for National interest ;)

What do you feel, does Shia support back Hindus more than Sunnis, Christians and Jews.

Batman If you have realised I have pretty much stopped replying you, anyways actually the question you asked I have never thought like that who they supports, serpenta, demons conspiracy theories.

What I know Iran-India has good relation, it has its geopolitical benefits as well and that benefit is that Shias in India are very peaceful peoples.

Plus normally Iranians always has a soft corner for India atleast from the ones I have dealt with but thats a different issue.

What do you feel, does Shia support back Hindus more than Sunnis, Christians and Jews.

Actually Indian Shia's are a very very happy lot, and they also have high position in the government, and they have iranian decentry. Iran is well aware of that, and yes Iran will support India not Hindu's.

Iranians are very much likable citizens, especially the ones in Middle East.

After independence there has been NO shia-hindu riots ever.

Lol, when the communalist police and the fascist hindus kill muslims they never see if he or she is a Shia or Sunni muslim.:undecided:

If it was the case then the fascist would not have raped, burnt alive and video taped the Koja shia muslim women in Surat riots after Babari masjid martyrdom.

Lol, when the communalist police and the fascist hindus kill muslims they never see if he or she is a Shia or Sunni muslim.:undecided:

Na, really we have already seen enough sunni's trying to kill shia's; india has always been able to protect them. But then again OSama's like you wouldnt understand. You are only coloured by religion, if that is the only reason and message you understand; then so be it.

Ya YA, World is watching you. You can't be your own judge.

Actually Indian Shia's are a very very happy lot, and they also have high position in the government, and they have iranian decentry. Iran is well aware of that, and yes Iran will support India not Hindu's.

What about those Shias who are not from Iranian decent? do they not qualify to hold high position?

What about those Shias who are not from Iranian decent? do they not qualify to hold high position?

just cuz i said about shia's, dosent mean others dont...lol
we are you so skewed

India and Iran are always closer to each other right from history till now, after independence there has been NO shia-hindu riots ever.

I support Iran as much I do Israel, anything for National interest ;)

Always close to each other? :crazy: Remember Shah days? Its just that Pak stopped supporting extremist Gov in Iran the reason India got closer. Anyway right now even India is getting away from Iran. And many Shias were killed in Gujrat riots so i hope u wake up now.

Always close to each other? :crazy: Remember Shah days? Its just that Pak stopped supporting extremist Gov in Iran the reason India got closer. Anyway right now even India is getting away from Iran. And many Shias were killed in Gujrat riots so i hope u wake up now.

i am sure they were, so were hindu's but dont bother they are not worth your concern. check upon the meaning of a riot.
I am sure we have far less shia's killed here say pakistan and iraq. Guess they are far happier, again sorry it doesnt fit your conspiracy theories

lo...Adu...from where did u get such patience....all they can see in this whole world is shias and sunnis....

Under Shah Pakistan shared close ties with Iran and we even received military support from them during Indo-Pak war in 1965.
I believe border issues were solved as early as 1953 and Iran never put a claim on Balochistan or Makran coast which we bought later from Oman.

After the 1979 Islamic revolution Iran got isolated and Pakistan opted to stay neutral, did not condemn nor supported the fundamentalist regime so the relationship cooled down.
This development allowed India to get closer to Iran

We don't have a FTA with Iran yet, one is in the making though. Illegal trade with Iran is a problem for both countries since the border is open, its largely hurting our petro-chemical industries due illegal dealing in smuggled oil.
Illegal oil trade is believed to be worth billions of rupees...

Thanks Neo.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom