What's new

Pakistan Defence Forum is back online.

@Pakistan Defence Forum is back online

Think of a Devil...and the devil is Back!:happy:

It should have been off for atleast six months!

Pakistan defence.pk should create its internal website for the discussion of Pak defence probs.

Oh please; dont let me even get started. Indian hackers even target district police and polio-prevention sites. When they are not doing that, there are thousands of Indian channels on YouTube just to undermine and insult Pakistan. Like seriously, get better things to do. Fighting poverty, hunger and helping your community is much better and useful then obsessing over Pakistan.

Attock+Police+hacked.png

6500+ Webites of Pakistan Hacked and Defaced by Indian Hackers, Proving Indian victory in the Cyber war. » TechWorm

India has vast IT industry. Their hackers exercise hacking skills on sites not only of Pakistan.

It's Not Just China: Indian Hacker Group Spied On Targets In Pakistan, U.S. And Europe

It also proves current attack on PDF has nothing to do with capture of Jadav. Also like we were relating Lahore blast with it.

you censor posts and they censored your pdf

i must say that a few times pdf mods have censored my posts when i wrote against indian nationalists... now that's fairness taken to extreme level.

though i don't usually agree with @Talwar e Pakistan he is right here in saying that indians should be involved in better things than hacking pdf, things like fighting hunger and poverty.

kanhaiya kumar of jnu university in delhi has already said that he and his agitating progressive comrades want azadi ( freedom ) from hunger, capitalism and feudalism. :)

@Pakistan Defence Forum is back online

Think of a Devil...and the devil is Back!:happy:

It should have been off for atleast six months!

you desire to be hated?? :azn:

The very reason that PDF is repeatedly being attacked proves that it is indeed a very successful multi national, multi platformed forum

Kudos to the admins and the moderators, All the best and hope there will be adequate prevention measures in the future

Cheers

India attacking PDF just gives more legitimacy to PDF.

Something on PDF must have struck a nerve with the Modi regime and ordered a cyber attack on PDF.
Nerve or 2 dont know but it shows how scared are Indians from Inside

i don't think so, because you would have been banned again by now... most possibly your ban period ended... i think member information is kept separate from postings.

or perhaps mods are too lazy to ban you again. :D

i suppose that something is commies like me having a platform for anti-national propaganda. :D

i sense a explosion of sarcasm. :D
was talking about myself... no sarcasm. :)

The world is poorer and considerably dumber without my comments... mods do find them and republish.. its a loss to humanity if they cant. I would even encourage people to frame some of them and keep in their living room.
Your self effacing modesty knows no boundaries.

:lol:

Like seriously, get better things to do. Fighting poverty, hunger and helping your community is much better and useful then obsessing over Pakistan.
Practice what you preach. You need to do what you just mentioned instead of obsessing over India 24X7.

good to be back....

What about strict watch and policy as well @Horus as don't you think a bit cleansing is needed. I know am suggesting more burden on Mods.

It is very clear that the kind of discussion about arrest of an Indian terrorist agent going on on PDF had pissed Indian establishment therefore attack on PDF again and again.

Yeah, in that case Indian establishment would have simply blocked the site in India, which is most likely its largest market and source of revenue.

Back
Top Bottom