What's new

Pakistan Defence Forum is back online.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
After having been targeted with a sophisticated cyber attack from a neighboring state, we have recovered the platform for our users. All services should work normally. An update process is ongoing, we will keep everyone posted as it proceeds. Please be advised that we have incurred some data loss spanning last 15 days, apart from that everything else should work normally.

Horus from Pakistan Defence Administration.

After having been targeted with a sophisticated cyber attack from a neighboring state, we have recovered the platform for our users. All services should work normally. An update process is ongoing, we will keep everyone posted as it proceeds. Please be advised that we have incurred some data loss spanning last 15 days, apart from that everything else should work normally.

Horus from Pakistan Defence Administration.
Our neighbors must be really obsessed to constantly attack a Pakistani defense forum.

Your hard work is appreciated. Let's send some flowers back across the border if we can ;)

P.S. Psyched to have the shoutbox back!

man this becoming quite common in recent few months! I hope things get better.

why not you counter attack on bharatrakhk broadshorwd and other Indian defence site as revenge . this kind of attack are becoming regular for last couple of days .:angry::angry::angry::angry:

Dude retaliate or counter attack at what?

Coffee shop?
Chai ka khokka?
Burger point?
Save your energies.Have a better defence.
Perhaps the national defence policy must be applied here as well.

The site is back but it i can still smell the stinking smell of the buthurtts

why not you counter attack on bharatrakhk broadshorwd and other Indian defence site as revenge . this kind of attack are becoming regular for last couple of days .:angry::angry::angry::angry:
There will be alot of retaliation by Pakistani hackers; but I discourage these courses of action - we shouldnt swoop to their level.

Back
Top Bottom