What's new

Pakistan Defence Budget 5 Billion vs 50 Billion USD

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this is just because we haven't worked on our economy and on Islamic Education which can make a big difference. Like we haven't have Gawadr port ready nor Ormara Naval Base which both supposed to have three mega shipyards. More over instead of continuously improving our agricultural system towards natural ways we have destroyed it a lot and nor we have a stable forest where we would have wild life that attracts most of the tourist nor we have planned our cities and nor we have developed more cities in the existing provinces. Although if we have concentrated more towards Islam and planning then we would have lead us to a better economy. Like we should plan our area that we have now like agricultural lands where no construction would be allowed, Industrial lands where industries would set up there facilities and the GoP will ensure the service of utilities to them, planned areas where newer cities could be established and security that is essential in URBAN-RURAL areas along with the borders we share....

bankrupt country talking about 50 billion $ budget amazing !!!!
Folks we have another north korea in the making..................

Hawx, it isnt that long ago when India use to be a Bankrupt country. What makes you think that if India can do it but pakistan cannot. All we need is a good leader and we will be off to the races, buddy. During Musharraf regime, Pakistan's Growth rate was 9 to 10%.

useless, pointless and worthless thread.....

Why is it that you Indians are Reading and Comprehension Impaired.

Let me reprint the last line from my previous post:

I would like to hear the opinion and ideas of other Pak PDF members.

Now unless you changed Nationalities ( I know that is not possible because we don't like your kind) you were not Invited to give your 2 cents.

Hawx, it isnt that long ago when India use to be a Bankrupt country. What makes you think that if India can do it but pakistan cannot. All we need is a good leader and we will be off to the races, buddy. During Musharraf regime, Pakistan's Growth rat was 9 to 10%.
Says who? You?
Pak%2BGDP%2B1951-2009.png

Average growth rate during Mush era was 4.86. Far from 9-10%.
And don't compare India and Pakistan. The situation is very different.

What if Pakistan has 25 billion budget ?

The jurnails will be driving Bugattis or Rolls Royce and not the BMWs or Audis they drive now....:coffee:

Plz go and solve ur army chief issue than come here to utter garbage . Guy just wrote some +ve words about pakistan army and u got butterflies in stomach. U people are mean as hell

I dont understand..why pakistani always love to live in the world of imagination haven....may be because the reality is like hell...

And where will all this money come from? Are you paying them?

From Improved Economy, Genius....

I dont understand..why pakistani always love to live in the world of imagination haven....may be because the reality is like hell...

Speaking of HELL, that is where we plan on sending you Indians to. Your day of reckoning is coming, Genius....

Why is it that you Indians are Reading and Comprehension Impaired.

Let me reprint the last line from my previous post:

I would like to hear the opinion and ideas of other Pak PDF members.

Now unless you changed Nationalities ( I know that is not possible because we don't like your kind) you were not Invited to give your 2 cents.
I would like to inform you that under the current rules of PDF(as far as I know) anyone, from any nationality is free to participitate in any debate or discussion, unless, ofcourse, he is banned....:coffee:

Nothing wrong in hoping ,man, after all, "umeed par duniya kaayam hai".....
The discussion should have been about how to make pak economy large enough to facilitate a $50 billion defense budget....
As baba Ranchod Das said" Chase excellence.Success will follow"
20091228_3idiots-2009-10b-1-1258224549.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom