What's new

Pakistan Defence Budget 5 Billion vs 50 Billion USD

Status
Not open for further replies.
useless, pointless and worthless thread.....

When your enemy uses those adjectives, it means the Thread is right on the money.

"Billi ko chichroon kay khwaab!"

Thank you False Flagger.

By the way Genius, Billi Choohoon kay khwab dekhti hai. Billi chichrey nahi Khatee. Kutay Chichrey khatey hain. If you were from Pakistan, you would know that. Only Goofy people from across the border make such goofy comments.

I am reminded of what Alexander once said that "an Army marches on its Stomach", meaning a well fed army can cover a lot of terrain and will conquer lands. In this day and age, What an army can accomplish is based on its Budget. Pakistan Armed Forces have done wonders with a budget of 5 Billion USD. Just Imagine what it could do with 25 billion USD budget. Let me put up some numbers, together:

Projects spread over 5 years: Total 50 Billion USD over 5 years or 10 Billion Annually

PAF could use 10 Billion on a state of Art 5th generation 150 Aircrafts with complete transfer of Technology, spread over 5 years ( could be a Pakistan/China or Pakistan/Russia Joint venture).

Army could use a 5th Gen. 250 attack helicopter using another 10 Billion project, spread over 5 years.
Army could also use another 5 billion USD for updating its armored Division, spread over 5 years.

Pak Navy could induct 10 Nuclear Submarines with complete Transfer of Technology - 10 Billion USD project spread over 5 years

Another 15 Billion allocated for 5 year Project for Sattelite and Space Projects and Nuclear enhancements and Power plants.

Additional Annual Budget items (10 Billion USD Annually) :

Army could go from 2 Mechanized Strike Corps to 6 Mechanized Strike Corps adding another 4 Billion USD, Annually.Army could have a Research and Development budget of 6 Billion Annually for State of art Technology projects. The Annual projects add up to 10 Billion USD.

Add to that the current 5 Billion USD budget.

I would like to hear the opinion and ideas of other Pak PDF members.

Who wil pay for feeding, fuel, transporting charges if all money are used for buying aircraft, helis and nuclear subs and salaries for soldiers :what:

What if Pakistan has 25 billion budget ?

The jurnails will be driving Bugattis or Rolls Royce and not the BMWs or Audis they drive now....:coffee:

BMWs and Mercedes -- which are government provided vehicles

Initially, I thought this thread is about comparing Pakistan defence budget Vs Indian defence budget.

Assuming 5% of GDP as defence budget, Pakistan has to have a economy of at-least $1T to get $50 B as its defence budget

N korea I think has no budget and they are good in military.
It about the power of will of your people.
money is just paper.
if you have resources yourself then you are fine.

Stop :blah::blah:

Military is garbage without good economy.

Paper money ...that only buys all the military.

If Pakistan has a defense budget of $50Billion, I think they will conquer moon by raiding the martians.

The next John Carter 2 is renamed as Javed Quadir, a Pakistani General fighting Martians on the moon with his $50 Billion Army.

We should more focus on economy, people are jobless, inflation is at peak and at highest level, worse security, no business, no electricity, no gas, no system
Army is stealing our resources, gen ayub, gen yaya, gen zia and gen mush. Destoyed nation, apart from that every time they put their favourite and rogue politician as our leaders, mehran bank scandal is proof
Our forces cant even stop drone attacks, coudnot retake siachin, from 1947 we could not get kashmir from indian occupation
Its time now to build educated nation, we desperately need to reduce our defence buget and make some smart business
We can use spare army for operation clean up in karachi, sindh, baluchistan, punjab and pakhton khamkha to capture all gangs and their network
Need to eliminate corruption in forces so we can save funds for better use, similarly old equipments, old aircraft, etc we can resell to get some extra funds rather than taking money from poor people funds

what will happen if Pakistan has 25-50 Billion USD?

:pakistan:

Pakistan will simply seek for more.

I doubt any country will ever be satisfied with military spending.

Its all about capability and purpose at the end of the day.

Thank you False Flagger.

By the way Genius, Billi Choohoon kay khwab dekhti hai. Billi chichrey nahi Khatee. Kutay Chichrey khatey hain. If you were from Pakistan, you would know that. ..............

The joke's is on you still: I am idiomatically correct in what I wrote, and you are wrong.

PS: My flags are correct.

50 billion is too big, i say once the economy is back on track a defense budget of somewhere between 18-25 billion would be ideal

Pakistan The Richest country in natural resources

Tuesday, 18 November 2008 02:45

Thar coal reserves have 175 billion tonnes of coal, which is equivalent to 618 billion barrels of crude oil recently informed by VC of The university of the Punjab. Following is the list of top 5 oil reserve countries of the world:

Country Reserves (bbl) Production/day (mbl) Reserve life (yr)

Saudi Arabia 260 8.8 81
Canada 179 2.7 182
Iran 136 3.9 96
Iraq 115 3.7 85
Kuwait 99 2.5 108

175 billion tons of Thar according to Professor Dr Mujahid Kamran equal 618 billion barrels of crude oil.

This is more than twice if we compare it with oil reserves of KSA and equal to total oil reseves of top 4 countries.

If like KSA, we utilize about 10 million of it per day, it would suffice for more than 200 years. Not to forget other resources that Pakistan have when compared with KSA. For example, we have largest gold/copper ore deposits at Saindak (Baluchistan) dying to be expoited.

Under the barren mountains of Balochistan and hot sands of Sindh, there is unlimited amount of oil and gas reserves not touched yet. And still further, we have furtile lands of Punjab, ready to feed a population twice as big as we are now, the best irrigation system (waiting for more water reservoirs to enrich it), and the best qulaity cotton and rice. Last but not the least, we have brave Pushtoons, the vigor of courage that is essential for a nation. We have population, young brains and exploding urban middle class to enrich the intellectual and culture needs of the nation.

What else we want? It is pedalogical to know that Saudi Arabia only sells about 9 million Barrels of Oil per day. It has the best infrastructure in the world, with a cradle to grave welfare system for its citizens, superb freeways, fantastic hospitals and an infrastructure that is the envy of the world. Pakistan’s credit crunch in temporary. Once the country gets over the hump in the next few years, it can begin improving its infrastructure which is the best in South Asia even now. We hope it to be true soon.

Pakistan The Richest country in natural resources > Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf > Insaf Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom