What's new

Pakistan Day With PAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Windjammer people no more care about these marketing tactics ... When will these generals realized they cannot keep on supporting these elite system ? The days of this system is numbered so better the correct the course otherwise iran and turkey also had a very powerful armed forces

Last edited:
@Windjammer people no more care about these marketing tactics ... When will these generals realized they cannot keep on supporting these elite system ? The days of this system is numbered so better the correct the course otherwise iran and turkey also had a very powerful armed forces
AS a TT , do you have anything to contribute anything other than repeating same lines in every thread. Let me ask you, people flying these jets or those laying down their lives on daily basis, are they some elites or sons of any politicians. The maybe Children of some General , Admiral or Air Marshal but never a politician or judge or media tycoon.
What hope do Afghanis have of their country but they all stand up for their country. Basically, my Pakistani country fellows are proving to be worse than Afghanis by cursing their own.
I fully support Imran Khan but all the internet warriors , sitting on their backsides mouthing off against Pakistan armed force , why don't they at least go out and demonstrate or better still pelt stones at some elites or politicians house to drive their message. Anyone can talk big or negative on the internet or social media but it only matters and counts when you walk the talk.

AS a TT , do you have anything to contribute anything other than repeating same lines in every thread. Let me ask you, people flying these jets or those laying down their lives on daily basis, are they some elites or sons of any politicians. The maybe Children of some General , Admiral or Air Marshal but never a politician or judge or media tycoon.
What hope do Afghanis have of their country but they all stand up for their country. Basically, my Pakistani country fellows are proving to be worse than Afghanis by cursing their own.
I fully support Imran Khan but all the internet warriors , sitting on their backsides mouthing off against Pakistan armed force , why don't they at least go out and demonstrate or better still pelt stones at some elites or politicians house to drive their message. Anyone can talk big or negative on the internet or social media but it only matters and counts when you walk the talk.

It isnt about IK only. For me its about PK and how its military have held it hostage since 1947 and never allowed it to prosper. It has done every crime you can imagine on its people and keeps doing it. All these jets and parades look good when your country is prospering atleast.

So you can imagine why most of the country dont care about these things alot now.

Let me ask you a question. Since 1947 how well has PA defended us? Lost all wars , lost half of the country in 71. 100k civilians dead in terrorism due to strategic blunders by generals. Keeps commiting attrocities on its own population.

I will say this though PAF has been a professional force and has served the nation unlike the PA.

It isnt about IK only. For me its about PK and how its military have held it hostage since 1947 and never allowed it to prosper. It has done every crime you can imagine on its people and keeps doing it. All these jets and parades look good when your country is prospering atleast.

So you can imagine why most of the country dont care about these things alot now.

Let me ask you a question. Since 1947 how well has PA defended us? Lost all wars , lost half of the country in 71. 100k civilians dead in terrorism due to strategic blunders by generals. Keeps commiting attrocities on its own population.

I will say this though PAF has been a professional force and has served the nation unlike the PA.
All said and done, as i said i fully support IK but if PA has been the culprit since 1947 then why has this all kicked off within last 12 months.
If all these successive governments can initiate their so called yellow cab schemes, Free Lap top circus and all else to keep in the lime light, why the same couldn't invest in NDM and other matters that every time there are floods, earthquakes and even if a building falls, you need the army to come out and provide relief. You can't have it both ways.
A western journalist after visiting Pakistan, described it as a frivolous nation and look how we have proved him right in every sense.

If they are flying these machines than they are not doing one side favor to us as we are the one who worked hard day and night for paying for these machines. So its a mutual relationship where we give them money tools and respect as a consideration for our protection and the agreement is governed by constitution.

But if the same money starts being used for suppressing us then its breach of agreement and they dont deserve our respect.

My home is burning and generals of armed forces are not only responsible for setting up the fire but continuously putting oil in it ...

We felt some hope that elections will save us from these corrupts but thanks to generals election commission postpone the election. Generals openly denied to give security to election which they are supposed to do as we pay them for security but they want us to be their subject ruled by them sometime direct and sometime their proxy like shahbaz nawaz and ijln future by bilawal ...

I am think tank as i am not blind and can see the real game going on and surprised that some intelligent people like u still cant see that real problem of Pakistan is these elite system lead by generals and armed forces ... Politicians and bureaucrats are just beneficiary of the system and not the show runner ...

Last edited:
Free Azhar Mashwani

Free Hassan Niazi

RIP Zilay Shah
I'm not going to amuse myself like you do with cartoons, however, living in UK, we are making efforts through petitions, writing to our MPs etc. and not just mouthing off and acting tough on the social media. Duh.

@Windjammer PAF fans are doing what titanic music band did on that night. Mulk collapse ker raha hai ap log urty jhaz dekhny main mast ho .
While the Internet warriors are just delivering dialogue from some cheap punjabi film.

All said and done, as i said i fully support IK but if PA has been the culprit since 1947 then why has this all kicked off within last 12 months.
If all these successive governments can initiate their so called yellow cab schemes, Free Lap top circus and all else to keep in the lime light, why the same couldn't invest in NDM and other matters that every time there are floods, earthquakes and even if a building falls, you need the army to come out and provide relief. You can't have it both ways.
A western journalist after visiting Pakistan, described it as a frivolous nation and look how we have proved him right in every sense.
Who brought bhutto to power despite mujeeb in majority ?

Who bring NS in politics ?

Who brought zardari in power despite having no vote bank other than sindh ?

Who brought SS in power despite having less than 100 seats ??

Identify the show runner not the puppets ... Armed forces do not let any leadership develop. When they started sensing that imran khan is gaining power they removed him and now doing best to kill him

Identify the show runner not the puppets ... Armed forces do not let any leadership develop. When they started sensing that imran khan is gaining power they removed him and now doing best to kill him
Bro, ultimately, the fact that we established British institutions is now coming to haunt us. Our forefathers put Pakistan on the map, but they didn't create the nation that should be Pakistan. Rather, they brought in the same colonialist institutions and showrunners who oppressed our lands for centuries. We're living through a continuation, not an actual Pakistani age. The struggle for Pakistan didn't finish in 1947, it had only started...

Pakistan will not be born until we retake control of our institutions, our military, and our resources. Pakistan will not emerge until Pakistanis establish the laws and systems that reflect their core values and their history.

Dude, I seldom get involved in these lorry adda hotel politics and debates.
The question is, if this was happening, why was everyone sleeping for last 50+ years and now suddenly, the armed forces are the targets.
Imagine if PAF with other armed forces on board, didn't reply to Indian misadventures in recent years, what would have been everyone's reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom