What's new

Pakistan Day Parade: Peoples Liberation Army (PLA) and Saudi Special Force’s Participation

You should invite Modi to be the chief guest as we had invited your PM in 1955 and 1965.
It will be nice to see the chinese , pakistanis and saudis together saluting him.

Yes, send your PM across, we will put him on the show with him bending over for the marching armies giving him a middle finger salute. This will increase his profile globally.

You should invite Modi to be the chief guest as we had invited your PM in 1955 and 1965.
It will be nice to see the chinese , pakistanis and saudis together saluting him.

Haha what drugs are you doing today ??

Remember, UAE's stance is less Iran and more gwadar now. It is causing them consternation - hence their love for India has more to do with Gwadar than Iran
But that's nothing but totally idiotic on their part since the experts and analysts term Gwader and Dubai as sister ports and that makes sense if we look at the trade patterns for the two ports . Chinese exports via Gwader will go to Dubai port and other ports in GCC while the Chinese imports from GCC will be routed through Gwader...so both are acting complementary to each other instead of being competitors...however the main competition to Dubai port will come from Sohar port of Oman...so Dubai (actually some of the rulers, not even all of them) need to learn and stop being stupidly toeing what uncle sam is dictating to them. Otherwise UAE will be isolated as Qatar and KSA already have different view of relations with Pakistan while Oman is building a rival port to Dubai and they don't any cordial relations with any significant country in the region.

C'mon bro...Thats not gonna happen...They are our honorable guests and will b taken care of...

If one will hoot, ten will support them...
That's a damn serious ceremony and not open to every Tom Dick Harry.. the people come on special invitations and in the presence of military and COAS and all dignitaries...even a single hoot will have dire consequences for the person... so i don't think anyone is fool enough to do that there.

Send Modi to Pakistan and see him receive salute after salute on both cheeks.

Tell me tell me!!! Are Russian troops coming? If so, their presence alone will burn more than a billion @sses! And you know which billion I am talking about! :D

ye bhi wesay world record hey eek he waqt may 2 arab ke abati ke saar kar rakhdena hahhahahhaha

Anyway hint kuch ye hey kay... PDF walay chill marain unko HD say bhi ziada HD pix mileenge ;) jiske sab ko tension lage hoi hey

Tell me tell me!!! Are Russian troops coming? If so, their presence alone will burn more than a billion @sses! And you know which billion I am talking about! :D

No way! LOL! If I see Russian soldiers marching in Pakistan I swear I am going to laugh my *** off.

ye bhi wesay world record hey eek he waqt may 2 arab ke abati ke saar kar rakhdena hahhahahhaha

Anyway hint kuch ye hey kay... PDF walay chill marain unko HD say bhi ziada HD pix mileenge ;) jiske sab ko tension lage hoi hey
You are going to see the parade

No way! LOL! If I see Russian soldiers marching in Pakistan I swear I am going to laugh my *** off.
The hint is Mr @Stealth has managed to get the pass for parade

Congratulations to Stealth and then every PDF member for Stealth having a VIP pass to 23rd March Parade.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom