What's new

Pakistan considering Afghans to be allowed entry without visas

Good move.

If sikhs and Hindus can come to Pakistan for free, why can't our Muslim brothers come?
MashAllah , Punjabis should also immigrate and and settle afghan heartlands in masses.. Afterall we are an ummah and durrand line means nothing..Soon InshAllah punjabi will be the basic ingredient of Afghan society and it will be incomplete without Punjabi, Afghans will welcome their BLOOD brothers with rose petals and offer their women and land,, and help them settle,, ...InshAllah.
-Who is this bloody chap sitting inside MOI?

Stop this sectarianism. Punjabis already rule Pakistan, what more do you want? You don't even give Pashtuns any representations in corridors of power and have to select a Punjabi as leader, just allowing a few Pashtuns into the country will not suddenly make Punjabis lose their power.

Pakistan belongs to Pashtuns just as much as it is of Punjabis

Looks like the internet is soon to be abuzz with Kaptaan doing his own version of ethnic displacement?

Good move.

If sikhs and Hindus can come to Pakistan for free, why can't our Muslim brothers come?

Stop this sectarianism. Punjabis already rule Pakistan, what more do you want? You don't even give Pashtuns any representations in corridors of power and have to select a Punjabi as leader, just allowing a few Pashtuns into the country will not suddenly make Punjabis lose their power.

Muslim brothers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown:

We can not blame all you punjabis /. Sindhis for running governments mostly your pm’s
We can not blame all you punjabis /. Sindhis for running governments mostly your pm’s for bankrupting our Pakistan and selling it to the USA that would be wrong

So we should let Afghans into Pakistan visa free then when they hate our existence and abuse us day and night? What's the difference between Afghans and Indians when It comes to Pakistan hatred. We've done enough, they can go to other countries like Iran or Central Asia, enough is enough

We can not blame all you punjabis /. Sindhis for running governments mostly your pm’s for bankrupting our Pakistan and selling it to the USA that would be wrong
Nice joke...... playing victims every damn time and yet when somebody wants to help you guys , your precious little culture become so precious to you.......... so dont complain while others progress you can hold on tight to your customs............ culture or whatever.

Good move.

@kingQamaR why are you liking this man?
I won't argue with this guy as he is a false flagger or has mental issues (posting history)

But since you're normal which part of this quote you liked and want us to accept as reality

The allowing of Afghans part, PTM type argument?

Last edited:
I won't argue with this guy as he is a false flagger or has issues

But since you're normal which part of this quote you liked and want us to accept as reality

The allowing of Afghans part, PTM type argument

These narratives may have worked in 2006 but its 2022, I think collectively Pakistani society has had enough now

Aur banao ek Ethnically charged akhrot ko PM aur ek dukhaan se Daal churane wale baby face bajwa ko COAS... next wave of Terrorism will be its last, as this time we will have a far bloody break up of Pakistan than the Bangladesh.

Good move.

--------‐---------------------------------------------------

And these "Muslim brothers" despise Pakistanis with every cell in their body, they are likely to be the easiest targets for terror groups, run a havoc, fuel sectarianism in the Pashtun population and what not.

If you can't feed everyone in your own home, don't invite more people.

Edit: Mods, flag check this Afghan/Indian agent, either they are on the pay roll to plague the susceptible minds of young gullible Pakistanis on this forum, or they suffer from severe mental deficiencies.

Last edited:
I won't argue with this guy as he is a false flagger or has mental issues (posting history)

The allowing of Afghans part, PTM type argument?

You are the one barking against fellow Muslims and somehow, I am the false flagger here?
Edit: Mods, flag check this Afghan/Indian agent, either they are on the pay roll to plague the susceptible minds of young gullible Pakistanis on this forum, or they suffer from severe mental deficiencies.

LOL. Don't feel so threatened. I mean for God's sake you are sitting in US. A bunch of unarmed little poor Afghani kids can't harm you.

Good move.

Prime minister is an ethnic pashtun
Defense minister is an ethnic pashtun
Speaker national assembly is an ethnic pashtun
Deputy speaker is an ethnic pashtun
Several Federal Ministers are ethnic pashtuns
Several Lieutenant and Major Generals are pashtuns
Many bureaucrats are ethnic pashtuns
Provincial governors are ethnic pashtuns

How much more "representations in corridors of power" do you need?

Xinjiang k uyghur ki fikar hai aur apnai mulk main racism ko support kartai ho???

Xinjiang k uyghur ki fikar hai aur apnai mulk main racism ko support kartai ho???

Calm down, your veins in your head are about to pop.

I simply responded to that sectarian guy who screaming "Punjabi" too much as if Pakistan belonged to Punjabis so I reminded him hey we Pashtuns exist too.

I don't support racism but I will beat anyone and put him in his place that belittles Pashtuns or tries to scream sectarian nonsense. TRY us, we defeated a superpower

Now as far as Afghanis are concerned, Pakistan has allied with enemies of Muslims to bomb Afghanistan so it's no surprise that they have hatred against Pakistan. But this move is a really positive move and should be welcomed because it will mend hearts. And the humanitarian crisis Afghanistan is going through, Pakistan should help.

Calm down, your veins in your head are about to pop.

I simply responded to that sectarian guy who screaming "Punjabi" too much as if Pakistan belonged to Punjabis so I reminded him hey we Pashtuns exist too.

I don't support racism but I will beat anyone and put him in his place that belittles Pashtuns or tries to scream sectarian nonsense. TRY us, we defeated a superpower

Sach bolo to bura lag gaya?

He didn't say anything wrong nor belittled pashtuns

It is your racist self who is seeing things which don't exist
Pashtuns are harami.

Insan ka bacha ban pajeet

Aur nikal yahan sai
Aur banao ek Ethnically charged akhrot ko PM aur ek dukhaan se Daal churane wale baby face bajwa ko COAS... next wave of Terrorism will be its last, as this time we will have a far bloody break up of Pakistan than the Bangladesh.

It is not just terrorism

These guys are also involved in violent crimes in Urban centers like robberies, kidnappings, car theft etc

I would had no problem with Afghans coming in Pakistan but unfortunately Afghans have failed to evolve as a civilized law abiding bunch of people. They are a mess who simply don't know how to live peacefully following law with other humans

Sach bolo to bura lag gaya?

He didn't say anything wrong nor belittled pashtuns

It is your racist self who is seeing things which don't exist

MashAllah , Punjabis should also immigrate and and settle afghan heartlands in masses.. Afterall we are an ummah and durrand line means nothing..Soon InshAllah punjabi will be the basic ingredient of Afghan society and it will be incomplete without Punjabi, Afghans will welcome their BLOOD brothers with rose petals and offer their women and land,, and help them settle,, ...InshAllah.
-Who is this bloody chap sitting inside MOI?

What does he mean, good sir? :crazy: Why is he bringing Punjabis ethnicity into this?
Pashtuns are harami.

Yes we are, we are the haramis that defeated a superpower. Afraid India's number is next?

I wouldn't be so carried away by news reporting from "sources".

It usually means "i didn't find a real story to report before my deadline, so i made one up".

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom