What's new

Pakistan considering Afghans to be allowed entry without visas

Your writing style, content and lingo/jargon don't seem to be pashtun. Definitely you are Karachiite.

Wow, typical racist randian. So I don't fit your stereotype of illiterate broken english Pashtun, I am not be a Pashtun?.

Why don't you mind your own country's business man and speak about things you actually know than talk like an idiot here

LOL. Don't feel so threatened. I mean for God's sake you are sitting in US. A bunch of unarmed little poor Afghani kids can't harm you.
I'm in the US? 😆
And you think kids are going to be the only ones entering through? Not their parents and relatives filled with hatred against Pakistan? And that same hatred won't be passed onto those kids?

And they won't collectively fuel sectarianism, amongst the native population also? Won't be easily susceptible to terror groups targeting Pakistan? Won't fuel crime?

Again, you don't invite people to your home when you struggle to feed yourself.

He is mocking Afghans since same Afghans would never allow punjabis to settle in Afghanistan just like they abandoned Indian muslims back in the days of Khilafat movement

They got robbed and thrown back and then when Pakistan was formed the made a play on Pakistani territory.

I'm in the US? 😆
And you think kids are going to be the only ones entering through? Not their parents and relatives filled with hatred against Pakistan? And that same hatred won't be passed onto those kids?

And they won't collectively fuel sectarianism, amongst the native population also? Won't be easily susceptible to terror groups targeting Pakistan? Won't fuel crime?

Again, you don't invite people to your home when you struggle to feed yourself.

US, UK whatever, you don't live in Pakistan.

This imaginary scenario you are imagining is a reality already. What, you think Pakistan and Afghanistan border is like India-Pakistan? Afghanis are already entering Pakistan everyday mara, what kind of nonsense are you saying.

I have no love lost for Afghanis but I still think this is a great move because this actually shows positivity towards Afghanistan and we need a friendly neighbor.

I don't entirely blame Afghanistan for their hatred toward us either, imagine if America was bombing Pakistan and Afgh gave them bases, do you think we will love Afgh? NO EFFING WAY!. We have wronged them in the past and it is no surprise their is hatred.

As far as terror groups go, this is the job of our security agencies. Why don't they do their job?. If Indians coming into Pakistan easily can be stopped from comitting crimes then so can be Afghanis. And terrorists can already enter Pakistan easily. You have no idea about the border it seems

This imaginary scenario you are imagining is a reality already. What, you think Pakistan and Afghanistan border is like India-Pakistan? Afghanis are already entering Pakistan everyday mara, what kind of nonsense are you saying.

I have no love lost for Afghanis but I still think this is a great move because this actually shows positivity towards Afghanistan and we need a friendly neighbor.

I don't entirely blame Afghanistan for their hatred toward us either, imagine if America was bombing Pakistan and Afgh gave them bases, do you think we will love Afgh? NO EFFING WAY!. We have wronged them in the past and it is no surprise their is hatred.

As far as terror groups go, this is the job of our security agencies. Why don't they do their job?. If Indians coming into Pakistan easily can be stopped from comitting crimes then so can be Afghanis. And terrorists can already enter Pakistan easily. You have no idea about the border it seems

70k Pakistanis dead and you think Pakistan wronged Afghanistan? Damaged reputation, extremism, $100 billion loss.

Bend the knee and get it over with, just because you live in Pakistan doesn't hold more value.

Last edited:
He is mocking Afghans since same Afghans would never allow punjabis to settle in Afghanistan just like they abandoned Indian muslims back in the days of Khilafat movement

And I am the racist here? mkay

I'm sorry, but I really don't care, it was a terrorist hotspot, you could pretty much say it still is, where do the terrorists targeting Pakistan come from? It was necessary, no matter what angle you look at it. It was the right decision, it's not our fault if Afghans are in denial of the terrorist safe haven their country became, and is, and then the leakage of terrorists into tribal areas of Pakistan.

And your idea is, the problem already exists, so let's make it worse by increasing the intensity. The moment you officially allow it, they will flood in 10 folds more. Sectarianism and terrorism may exist now, but it will be nothing in comparison to what it could become if Afghan refugees flood in.

And yes, it is the job of our security agencies, and you can see how they are currently handling it, do you think it's a wise decision to make their job that much more harder?

It is very possible to handle their migration but Pakistan is nowhere near competent enough for that, it will backfire to decades of instability.

Pakistan should make a Afghanistan its unofficial cultural and geostrategic extension while keeping a safe distance as well.

I'm sorry, but I really don't care, it was a terrorist hotspot, you could pretty much say it still is, where do the terrorists targeting Pakistan come from? It was necessary, no matter what angle you look at it. It was the right decision, it's not our fault if Afghans are in denial of the terrorist safe haven their country became, and is, and then the leakage of terrorists into tribal areas of Pakistan.

And your idea is, the problem already exists, so let's make it worse by increasing the intensity. The moment you officially allow it, they will flood in 10 folds more. Sectarianism and terrorism may exist now, but it will be nothing in comparison to what it could become if Afghan refugees flood in.

And yes, it is the job of our security agencies, and you can see how they are currently handling it, do you think it's a wise decision to make their job that much more harder?

It is very possible to handle their migration but Pakistan is nowhere near competent enough for that, it will backfire to decades of instability.

Study history, that's all I am going to say.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom