What's new

Pakistan conducts test of Shaheen 3 missiles - ISPR .

Has anyone seen visuals of the missile hitting its intended target in the Arabian Sea? Just asking because my trust on these official statements is generally low to the same level as PTV when it tells you the same wet weather conditions in Malakamd Division for the last 50 years

Oh G, I thought you were the one holding the flag on a dingy in the Arabian Sea.

if someone ask such questions agriculture department take him to visit northern areas

I am sitting in the northern areas supervising the agriculture here.

I think issuing such statements of 'success of all parameters tested' or having a group photograph in front of the missile of 'all the important persons related to the program' for the global intelligence agencies to gather data on for Iranian style action are simply to portray to a nation mired in economic turmoil that we are awake. Frankly having been in this field for ages I now have no hope for those managing policies over such showing off incidents.
Oh G, I thought you were the one holding the flag on a dingy in the Arabian Sea.

Arguing with insignificant, ignorant, politically motivated idiots is not my style

I think issuing such statements of 'success of all parameters tested' or having a group photograph in front of the missile of 'all the important persons related to the program' for the global intelligence agencies to gather data on for Iranian style action are simply to portray to a nation mired in economic turmoil that we are awake. Frankly having been in this field for ages I now have no hope for those managing policies over such showing off incidents.

Arguing with insignificant, ignorant, politically motivated idiots is not my style
i dont think its secret that whom are working for these projects sir .

i dont think its secret that whom are working for these projects sir .

Are your serious? Can you tell me the names of the head of the Chinese Nuclear or Missile Program or the one heading the US or Russian Nuclear or missile programs?

Has anyone seen visuals of the missile hitting its intended target in the Arabian Sea? Just asking because my trust on these official statements is generally low to the same level as PTV when it tells you the same wet weather conditions in Malakamd Division for the last 50 years
Immature comment

Are your serious? Can you tell me the names of the head of the Chinese Nuclear or Missile Program or the one heading the US or Russian Nuclear or missile programs?
intelligence agencies know everything sir .

Forget US/Russia/China... Can we compare this aspact with just Indians? Does anyone ever hear such stuff or see such pictures from India?

Why doesn't Pakistan start using these missiles as satellite launchers as space is only 100KM high?
right now, it is cheaper to have them launched by China. Pakistan does not have the need to launch dozens of satellites into orbit unlike China so it'll cost an arm and a leg just change one missile into a satellite launcher while with China, who possesses the ability to launch multiple satellites in one rocket, its cost is a fraction of what it would cost us.

Considering we go through the plaque unveiling for the installation of a single khoka I dont see the tendency for adulation dying out anytime soon.

Arrogance destroys people. Same is happening on this thread to a specific member

Why doesn't Pakistan start using these missiles as satellite launchers as space is only 100KM high?
Sold fueled launchers can't able to carry much payloads as compare to Liquid fueled launchers, only few micro satellites they are able to carry and 100 km is not a true space but scientists called it sub orbit or upper atmosphere

Back
Top Bottom