What's new

Pakistan Conducted 5 nuclear tests....

Muslims can explore the horizons of technology if they become united as the western nations are united now a day. If the European Union makes the Euro for the development of Economy then why not the Muslim Union can be Form? Once it’s formed the sharing of technology and the resources leads the Muslims Ummah better than the glorious past of the Muslims!!

May Almighty Allah save us from the offense of Non-Believers and grant us the Strength to prepare for our defense. Amen.
Youm-e-Takbeer Mubarak.

Allahu Akbar & Alhamdulillah..

but we must ask our govt what we achieved in defense sector after Ballistic/cruise missile and sanctions era program (Al Khalid, JFT etc)? do we need continuous sanctions to make progress in defense sector?

Allahu Akbar & Alhamdulillah..

but we must ask our govt what we achieved in defense sector after Ballistic/cruise missile and sanctions era program (Al Khalid, JFT etc)? do we need continuous sanctions to make progress in defense sector?
From a practice of our Prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him) indicated that even had no food at home for several days but have always shiny Talwars on the wall. It is a message for us, we should always prepare our weapon ready no matter whatever economical sanction nation suffer.

Does anyone know what the yields were of our N Tests and those of Bhaaaarat?

I remember i was at university the next day. You cant imagine how i was proud

All arabs friends students were so happy that Pakistan did nukes tests.

I really felt that day that they were proud too as much i was myself.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom