What's new

Pakistan condemns 'unilateral' US drone strike in Kurram Agency

What happened to Pak bravado few weeks back????

Its being used to bomb a country 7 times larger to our east and to refuse to bow to a super powers stupid plans to our west

They will continue to drone now and then and we will condemn but they are losing in Afghanistan, having spent a trillion plus snd lost thousands of soldiers and Pakistan wont play ball in their failed plans

We have more bslls then indians could ever hope for

"Pakistan-US are playing the same game they played before: publicly deny, but privately approve."
If this is true then why can't GOP work on messaging it to a public? A double standard is not good for a country. tilting public's opinion in the wrong direction by showing false bravado will hard more than helping nation. This will help only those vote seeker paper tigers.

Until Pakistan can go through Turkish style cleansing of its institutions specially the defense ones from the top, there will not be substantive change on the ground.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1384978/pakistan-condemns-unilateral-us-drone-strike-in-kurram-agency
i was too excited,when our Air Chief ordered to shoot down American drone, but now i witness our army is coward, (don't bother me because of my hard words)
we want our honor,i thought only army have honor, but now, i believe,we are coward,our politics is coward,our leaders(Establishment)is coward, coward coward coward

Naveed Siddiqui | Javid HussainUpdated January 24, 2018

Pakistan on Wednesday condemned United States (US) drone strikes in Kurram Agency, admonishing Washington for taking "unilateral actions... [that] are detrimental to the spirit of cooperation between the two countries in the fight against terrorism."

Earlier today, Haqqani Network Commander Ehsan alias Khawari and two of his companions were allegedly killed during a drone strike in Kurram Agency, DawnNews reported.

Sources within the political administration of Orakzai Agency's Speen Thal Dapa Mamozai area said that the drone strikes had targeted a house belonging to Afghan refugees, while local sources in Orakzai Agency said the strike was carried out on a Haqqani network hideout.

Station House Officer Thal Ameer Zaman confirmed the death of a man named Nasir Mehmood alias Khawari.

Enemy is enemy wheather the americans or indians and soverenity is soverenity either against americans or indians

Americans have no dare against iran to violate their boundries

PAF grow some balls or else we will privatize air force before PIA .

62c14a05ebbabfc07d50e574547afd8f16d2f00f.jpg

https://www.dawn.com/news/1384978/pakistan-condemns-unilateral-us-drone-strike-in-kurram-agency

Naveed Siddiqui | Javid HussainUpdated January 24, 2018

Pakistan on Wednesday condemned United States (US) drone strikes in Kurram Agency, admonishing Washington for taking "unilateral actions... [that] are detrimental to the spirit of cooperation between the two countries in the fight against terrorism."

Earlier today, Haqqani Network Commander Ehsan alias Khawari and two of his companions were allegedly killed during a drone strike in Kurram Agency, DawnNews reported.

Sources within the political administration of Orakzai Agency's Speen Thal Dapa Mamozai area said that the drone strikes had targeted a house belonging to Afghan refugees, while local sources in Orakzai Agency said the strike was carried out on a Haqqani network hideout.

Station House Officer Thal Ameer Zaman confirmed the death of a man named Nasir Mehmood alias Khawari.

This reminds me of a drama where one guy swears at the other guy
First Guy: you sweared at me, Are you serious? you want to fight
Second Guy: Now swears and slaps him
First Guy: you sweared and slapped me, Are you serious? you want to fight
Second Guy: kicks him as well
First Guy: Seriously you kicked me, Thats it man! Are you serious? you want to fight
Second Guy: For God Sake, why dont you get it, Yes I want to fight, I want to fight
First Guy: you know what think about it again that could have adverse effect on our relation

Why dont establishment get it, USA wants to fight :-)

Looks like orange man have grabbed the chief by p....y, now the usual excuse that govt haven't asked to shoot, the drone didn't entered in Pakistan, it's with secret approval etc.

Back
Top Bottom