What's new

Pakistan clashes kill seven Pakistani soldiers, 22 militants

.............. Our country and even our entire region is in a dire need for a revolution, or renaissance.

I would agree with you, and even add that such a revolution or renaissance is long overdue already.

Plz Pakistanis, appoint me as the head of your army only for five days, and I guarantee no one would hear about them again.:butcher:
RIP:cool:

lol...rip to dead

revolution is possible only when pakistan citizens learn to see things neutrally ,rather than getting biased to their religion...they must respect all religions...should understand true meaning of islam

The only way to achieve peace in the region is to get rid of the remaining terror groups that are operating from remote hideouts. We congratulate the Pakistani military team that carried out this operation and killed twelve terrorists. Our heartfelt condolences go out to the families of the five soldiers who lost their lives in this operation.

It is important that there is no lull in the intensity of these attacks against the terrorists. We have a history of working together and achieving much success against the terrorists in the past. We should once again work together to completely wipe out the terrorist outfits. That is the only way people can prosper in peace and tranquility.

Maj David Nevers
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

Back
Top Bottom