What's new

Pakistan, China irritants for India: Army

mmmm seems Indian democratic govt can easily be fooled by Indian army for increasing budget right ??

The plan might have been suggested by Mr.Antony himself ,so as not to raise "international" concerns. You never know.;)

Bad for indian poor public....!!!! :cry:

Thanks for your noble intentions Sir. I think Pakistan has stopped the production of JF-17, suspended the order of the F-16s Blk 52 and all other military acquisitions for helping the flood victims.Havent they ?;)

he he he he awareness among whom ? oh please dont insult Musharraf by comparing this Indian gen with him.

No ..I think its the reverse.

Good...You Indian friend you learn from you...Every body have right to express. I didn't understand and neither they answered what makes them abuse and insult our leader and official but we cant do the same about theirs....

If the logic is we insult them...Then they are our leaders...if they wont do what we want them to do they will get the reaction....How this makes Indian eligible to insult our leaders as they dont want theirs to be insulted.

Actually Mj bhai , its something sort of a psychological thing.

Indians/Pakistani members , they themselves involve in abusing their leaders to the maximum but they wont tolerate another person from another nationality , even to criticize the same leaders they have abused.

To cite an example if some humor picture of something about politics is put on by the member of same nationality everybody appreciates and enjoys it, but its taken in another sense if its made by another nationality member.

for example; If i find some funny cartoon or a humorous thing from net which is worth laugh and is about Pakistan , I myself dont post it directly due to this factor. I always send it to a Pakistani friend whom i can trust , and he will post it ,so that it can be taken in a lighter sense.

I know you will pretty much agree with me on this , as you have spend more time on this forum than me and have been following it for a quite long period.

he he he he awareness among whom ? oh please dont insult Musharraf by comparing this Indian gen with him.

Insulting Musharraf i hope u are proud of a army chief who ran out of ur country in Fear .Show me one general in this world who ran out of his country in Fear .So By comparing musharraf with an indian general u are actually insulting an indian general

toilet shortage, slum shortage, food shortage, health facilities shortage....Infinite

so your concern is only shortage... so you accept that we have the facilities like toilet, food , health etc? so next time dont argue we dont have this and that.. we have them and people use them.. shortage usually happens every where and people have learn to live with it... we are not europeans or americans to have surplus... Indian economy is always on planned execution unlike US or europeans who have surplus amount to think on futuristic needs..

do you know who is leading Pakistan?
first find that out LOL

boss can we discuss on the topic? i dont think we have the right to insult there First citizen... it is there citizen and it is there problem.. will you keep quite if they do the same to our first citizen..

The sane elements do not add fuel to fire in case of talks of nuclear war. The Statement was childish specially when issued by the chief of an army that is considered the second or so largest in the world.

That was indeed foot in mouth statement. Not a wise one

You so easily call 'foot in mouth statements', 'childish' etc etc but what do you say when the world media talks about nukes and safety of them, AQ Khan etc? All of them are 'foot in mouth' as well? They are not Indian also. So are they 'childish'? Everyone else is bad? Or these words are specially retained for Indians? lol

That statement if he made might be correct in some context.

Agreed everyone has the right to be prepared for any situation but without issuing childish unwise statements.

Again! :lazy:

donot insult Mushraff by comparing with Indian Generals Who didnot kill people in the mosque massicar......... and Why do u insult him by comparing with Honest soldiers and can i ask y Mushraff is not living in pakistan and living in UK on self imposed exil and how much did he loot since becoming President of pakistan and i think all his money are in his son's account who is in US and own's a vine yard see ...... bad generals in india who cannot afford to own a wineshop in this country................... and y do u insult such a grate man like mushraff....................

Last edited:
lol

Jana many times you claim things in favor of you that is clearly not to be proud of. Why should anyone will compare any Indian generals with Musharraf???? Everyone knows what he did. He took over power forcefully and ruled for years, thats not the work of an army man. Any Indian will never want to see any general in power nor they will try it themselves. Good or bad people should decide, not the army.

You so easily call 'foot in mouth statements', 'childish' etc etc but what do you say when the world media talks about nukes and safety of them, AQ Khan etc? All of them are 'foot in mouth' as well? They are not Indian also. So are they 'childish'? Everyone else is bad? Or these words are specially retained for Indians? lol

That statement if he made might be correct in some context.

Lets first of all try to understand the difference between what media says and what a high-ranking Official of a largest army says.

Two different things.

The media has been even saying Osama was seen having lunch with my cat.

It does not mean Indian army chief is suppose to threaten another country of Nuclear attack when the entire world tries to avoid such insane provocative statements.

Just read this news in this thread even this chief of yours is talking about nuclear attack when China NOT at all is talking about any such thing

lol

Jana many times you claim things in favor of you that is clearly not to be proud of. Why should anyone will compare any Indian generals with Musharraf???? Everyone knows what he did. He took over power forcefully and ruled for years, thats not the work of an army man. Any Indian will never want to see any general in power nor they will try it themselves. Good or bad people should decide, not the army.

I was replying to your Indian member.,

And surely Musharraf has some more professionalism and skills at his credit than your gen :cheers:

donot insult Mushraff by comparing with Indian Generals Who didnot kill people in the mosque massicar......... and Why do u insult him by comparing with Honest soldiers and can i ask y Mushraff is not living in pakistan and living in UK on self imposed exil and how much did he loot since becoming President of pakistan and i think all his money are in his son's account who is in US and own's a vine yard see ...... bad generals in india who cannot afford to own a wineshop in this country................... and y do u insult such a grate man like mushraff....................

yeah they kill people in Golden Temple.

Nevermind

He does not live in Pakistan because he is NO more an Army official he is as free civilian as me and you. He has the right to decide about his security.

Lets first of all try to understand the difference between what media says and what a high-ranking Official of a largest army says.

Two different things.

International media just quoted the officials.

The media has been even saying Osama was seen having lunch with my cat.

i will take it seriously if they quote it from the mouth of some high ranking official.

It does not mean Indian army chief is suppose to threaten another country of Nuclear attack when the entire world tries to avoid such insane provocative statements.

That was not he mean. He mean second strike as reflected by No First Use policy.

Just read this news in this thread even this chief of yours is talking about nuclear attack when China NOT at all is talking about any such thing
China started all these, it is just reaction to that. From Tibet build up to Pakistan to Kashmir to influence other neighbors.

Back
Top Bottom