What's new

Pakistan, China irritants for India: Army

Mr Pankaj....

So next time if i heared anything from you INDIANS about any good bad Pakistani leader or official you guys accept ban??

Just few posts back on other thread your beloved member benny was talking something about 10%...He should be banned too..

Many examples are on MQM leader and Nawaz brothers by INDIAN members..

Go do some research before speaking bulSh1t

Really..?? please put forward my post so we can analyse whether it really qualifies. Its still there.

Mr Pankaj....

So next time if i heared anything from you INDIANS about any good bad Pakistani leader or official you guys accept ban??

Just few posts back on other thread your beloved member benny was talking something about 10%...He should be banned too..

Many examples are on MQM leader and Nawaz brothers by INDIAN members..

Go do some research before speaking bulSh1t
we donot disrespect our leaders..like you people. pehle apna ghar saaf karo dusro ko kehne se pehle.

Really..?? please put forward my post so we can analyse whether it really qualifies. Its still there.
Yeah....Its about 10% discount (dont confuse it with other discount) ....

You were targetting our president...So you disrespected our president...

Is there some rules which qualifies you to disrespect our leaders but we cant do the same to yours asshole army chief.....

Now and than you use bad languages or low quality words against high ranking govt officials or people so easily, that is not difficult for you or anyone else but you forget that in excitement.

The sane elements do not add fuel to fire in case of talks of nuclear war. The Statement was childish specially when issued by the chief of an army that is considered the second or so largest in the world.

That was indeed foot in mouth statement. Not a wise one

About the nuclear war what he said might be rite but with in few years things going to change completely thats why he needed to talk about it. India is working so that no warheads enter into India as well as second strike capabilities.

Agreed everyone has the right to be prepared for any situation but without issuing childish unwise statements.

Yeah....Its about 10% discount (dont confuse it with other discount) ....

You were targetting our president...So you disrespected our president...

Did i quote his name?/ So in English "the other discount" literally mean Mr President?? :lol:
You urself has used his name not me.
You cant come to ur own conclusions based on your own imagination.

In India where trade is of high volumes, we use this term in different fields.

And if by any chance if you felt i have insulted ur president i have my apologies. I consider Zardari to be a gem of a person and the best to ever happen.

He can be among the best politicians the world have ever seen and i hold him in high esteem.
Ohh thanks ....

So next time i hope you wont mind me saying words like CPD as i am not naming any nation or person.....

Ofcourse not... you are free to express your feelings, and by no means i will act like a moderator here.

Last edited:
Do not worry Jana these statements are for creating awareness to actual events occurring in both the neighbors and this guy is better than Musharaf who had planned and executed Kargil war with out even taking permission from your PM. :

he he he he awareness among whom ? oh please dont insult Musharraf by comparing this Indian gen with him.

toilet shortage, slum shortage, food shortage, health facilities shortage....Infinite

Food shortage??
Thats why there was news that India's rice exports will increase due to high shortage of food and hunger in Pakistan recently..
:whistle:

Did i quote his name?/ So in English "the other discount" literally mean Mr President?? :lol:
You urself has used his name not me.
You cant come to ur own conclusions based on your own imagination.

In India where trade is of high volumes, we use this term in different fields.
Ohh thanks ....

So next time i hope you wont mind me saying words like CPD as i am not naming any nation or person.....

Ofcourse not... you are free to express your feelings, and by no means i will act like a moderator here.

Good...You Indian friend you learn from you...Every body have right to express. I didn't understand and neither they answered what makes them abuse and insult our leader and official but we cant do the same about theirs....

If the logic is we insult them...Then they are our leaders...if they wont do what we want them to do they will get the reaction....How this makes Indian eligible to insult our leaders as they dont want theirs to be insulted.

Back
Top Bottom