What's new

Pakistan, China irritants for India: Army

"Pakistan and China "irritants" for India"

Pretty inflammatory. Democracy needs that, badly.

Yeah in democracy only, as the army men are not in power but the elected one.

Might be that your expenditure on defence is low.

Same was the situation in China also.

If you are seriously thinking of it, you may feel different, provided that you still have a heart of human being.

But don't you also think, on the other side, your poor rate is too high?

You have 20% of the world population, but have 42% of the world poor children. India Home to World's 42% Underweight Children

What are you doing to so many poor people in your country? Many Chinese earn less than two dollars a day. Even one party rule, suppression of one's thought to others and shutting up people's mouth also could not do everything well. Again Nobel is there. lol

I think its about confidence.I realized that the Indians lack confidence about their country.If India is stronger which means at least its GDP surpassed France or England and it can indogenouselly produce most of its weapons,it will have more confidence to face the China Pak ally.

So far the Indians behavour somehow like the North Korea which always threatends much stronger imaginary enemy.On the other hand,I think China and Pak should clarrify that their alliance is not specifically towards India,though its a mission impossible to convince the Indians.

Indians are not stupids. They are very cunning. They know everything. Its a psychological warfare carried out through media. This kind of warfare is followed by military confrontation.

India wants to see China defenseless so that they can easily invade China and occupy Tibet. So they are boosting their military up but at the same time is claiming that China is a threat so that China slows down its defensive capabilities.

Indian Army Chief himself said:

Although we have CBMs in place, although we have a very stable border, yet we have a border dispute."

"We should have a great amount of conventional capability to function in a conventional conflagration and yet be prepared to function in a nuclear backdrop," he said.

Pakistan, China irritants for India: Army chief - The Times of India

Indians are much more intelligent than what you are estimating.

You cannot be serious about it....India is and cannot be a serious military threat to China...China is too big for that to happen...Yes what GOI is hell-bent on achieving is parity in some term that can make offense from China non-thinkable.....If you look closely be it Military, be it Air-Force and be it Navy, be it conventional weapons or strategic weapons China is ahead of India...No matter what we do we cannot beat your numerical superiority however what we can definitely do is beat you in quality...We are working with that goal in mind...If we are able to achieve this we will nullify your numerical superiority which in other words would mean conflict b/w India and china would be very punitive for both....

How can you compare China's security issues with that of India?

China faces an enemy that is the global military superpower.

Might be that your expenditure on defence is low.

But don't you also think, on the other side, your poor rate is too high?

You have 20% of the world population, but have 42% of the world poor children. India Home to World's 42% Underweight Children

If you are seriously thinking of it, you may feel different, provided that you still have a heart of human being.
China and pakistan are a source of concern for india.and besides it's natural for a countries armed forces to think along these lines.
And whats with the poverty rant all the time mate.Every time there is some progress in any other field, be it cwg ,chandrayaan or moderninsing defence forces west cant get over the fact that india achieved something inspite of the great hinderence i.e poverty.
Do we yell at usa for spending billions of dollars in research, technology,maintaining wmd's when it could donate that money to poorest nations of africa??so do U still have heart of a human being?
U come here ,are apalled by the sight of poverty but are so very reluctant to take decisions that may actually help these poor people,be it in copehagan or maintaining unreasonably high oil prices.
So please spare us the hypocritical atiitude .Just because US giveS aid (thats less than 1% of its gdp ) u dont get to play moral police.

isn't Pakistan increasing its Nuclear Arsenal and Enrichment Capabilities, China is mobilising its Military on Borders, sending spy satellites, etc are they living in Satya Yug, being so innocent? China has/had got disputes with mayanmar, Vietnam, Taiwan and had with Russia and etc etc.
Stop this dillusion, and dont try to isolate India when we speak about Increasing our Military strenght or related issues.
Do not come here just to bash each other, have some senseful debate and if that's not possible do not stop us to bash others. This is to the Mods and Admins and all other members.

yeah they kill people in Golden Temple.

Nevermind

He does not live in Pakistan because he is NO more an Army official he is as free civilian as me and you. He has the right to decide about his security.

then y has he have to fear for his life so a free citizen cant live freely in pakistan or what

Indians are not stupids. They are very cunning. They know everything. Its a psychological warfare carried out through media. This kind of warfare is followed by military confrontation.

India wants to see China defenseless so that they can easily invade China and occupy Tibet. So they are boosting their military up but at the same time is claiming that China is a threat so that China slows down its defensive capabilities.

What a splendid reasoning,from where do u get all this,give me a single source which provide any single data about India claiming Tibet as its part

Ok what is the reason u think India trying to invade Tibet

Last time as far as i think,it was not India which invaded China

Moreover India had legally accepted Tibet as a part of China,hence why this invasion

I know infront of laptop anyone can type anything,but also keep reality in check while typing

Whatever, with the rate india is increasing its China specific offensive military capabilities, China is in grave danger. India is a serious military threat to China.

With that statement i dont expect u too b a Chinese,because a true Chinese patriot's moral high ground will never accept that India is a threat for China.

for most of them India does not exist in the world map,and is simply a 3rd grade force which can b simply crushed down

So stop this false flag

I think its about confidence.I realized that the Indians lack confidence about their country.If India is stronger which means at least its GDP surpassed France or England and it can indogenouselly produce most of its weapons,it will have more confidence to face the China Pak ally.
So far the Indians behavour somehow like the North Korea which always threatends much stronger imaginary enemy.On the other hand,I think China and Pak should clarrify that their alliance is not specifically towards India,though its a mission impossible to convince the Indians.

well i have a piece of advice,dont b so much over confident,u r definitely emerging as a world power but before making inflammatory comments at India,watch ur space were do u actually stand,and sure that is not some admirable position

u can still support ur policies and tend to avoid India as such nation do not thrive on this planet,we have no problem with it,because their is a saying,never interrupt an enemy when he is committing mistake,keep it up

Okay. So China & Pakistan are irritants for India & so is India for both of them, it's two against one & one against two.....Right? So what Indian Chief should have talked about is that whats he gonna do, it's like all bark & no bite. We kind of heard similar words from previous indian Army Chief who went to the extent by sharing his wet dream with the entire world that India could engage in war with China & Pakistan simultaneously(What a dope head? I know....& guess what he has bequeathed this honor to his successor ..LOL)

I was replying to your Indian member.,

And surely Musharraf has some more professionalism and skills at his credit than your gen :cheers:

Lol..yeah the whole world saw that in Kargil and in Siachen.

Please dont embarass musharaff any further , Jana.:D

I think your indian army chief needs to retire, he's getting senile.

ARMY_CHIEF_92159f.jpg

indian army chief general v.k singh

is he the same guy who said about fighting two front war???? :undecided:

If so, than he should be fired right away.

I think your indian army chief needs to retire, he's getting senile.

ARMY_CHIEF_92159f.jpg

indian army chief general v.k singh

lol what you think keep with yourself. think about your country and army. IA chief has been given that duty by the Govt and capable enough to do his job. After all he will retire after his service......

fnfg55.jpg

Bringing Pakistan into debate does not make it a good excuse to deny Indian army does have influence in Indian decisions which uptill now Indians were denying

The thing is that army can say all they want but the final decision is always taken by the ministers.

Anyways, how come military personals are coming out with their issues in public. Military issues should be talked and solved in closed rooms. This is not healthy for image of Indian defense.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom