What's new

Pakistan – China Great Game in Afghanistan and India’s nightmare..

From the time immemorial, Indians have a concept of Janma Bhoomi and Karma Bhoomi.

I do not expect people like you who treat others as Kafirs to understand this.

BTW these are all people from India in US

View attachment 325716

Nope, stop stereotyping, ignorance is a bliss. I'd never label someones as infidel. In fact I love everyone, I strongly believe each individual has a right to believe what ever He wants and that is exactly what Islam says. Stop! deviating from the topic. You called me a Job less man, Great. But you had to leave your "Matar Bhoomi" to get a job in US. How shameful of you.

It is time for your medicines.

Xin Jiang, not Jin Xiang. And it is not a province.

India was just a fragmented kingdoms before 1947, according to Winston Churchill, India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the Equator. You guys usurped the lands of Nagaland, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Hyderabad, parts of Himachal, Goa, Sikkim, Ladakh, so learn to check on your mirror first. And we still have done yet with India over South Tibet.

He is upset and so envy of not having a direct access to Afghanistan and central Asia, I can understand him :lol:, Only India want peace with Pakistan and China then both can offer India some good deal.

First and far most is that indians leave South Tibet alone to be unified with China. The north eastern states have suffered enough. The deserve their freedom from oppression as well.

The chicken's neck is there...you know!

Only the great powers can play the great game.... Chian Pak do not talk...they just do things together for stability and peace. As brothers.

CPEC is the future of central asian states through OBOR not only for Pak friends...they can bypass Afgh through China if it remains a troublemakers nest.

Sad truth is, dragon man, that those who brag about their great powers...are empty vessels...

For peace and prosperity there must be peace under the havens...China Pak working together is bad news for trouble makers.

hmmmn afghan gov cant guaretee its seat witout nato presence but you are soooo sure about it.

I was talking about legal guarantee that only government of Afghanistan can provide. India has capability to protect itself.

First and far most is that indians leave South Tibet alone to be unified with China. The north eastern states have suffered enough. The deserve their freedom from oppression as well.

The chicken's neck is there...you know!

Only the great powers can play the great game.... Chian Pak do not talk...they just do things together for stability and peace. As brothers.

CPEC is the future of central asian states through OBOR not only for Pak friends...they can bypass Afgh through China if it remains a troublemakers nest.

Sad truth is, dragon man, that those who brag about their great powers...are empty vessels...

For peace and prosperity there must be peace under the havens...China Pak working together is bad news for trouble makers.

Indeed, once CPEC is over, Central Asian countries and even Russia can use China road to bypass Afghanistan and connect to CPEC if US is making trouble there. Americans are very concern that OBOR and CPEC will bring prosperity to this region (central Asia, Western China, Pakistan, Middle east) because their will lose their influences and will be marginalized that why they want to destabilized Middle east and bring color revolutions to central Asia and control Afghanistan.

If India is smart, it should join China and Pakistan to be stakeholder of this region instead of playing the antagonist game. When the region become economically integrated, India will have less room to play and it will not be amoung the ones to set the rules but to be the one who will have to obeit the rules set by others if they're the late coming.

No one should get paranoid about such a constructive development in regional security like QCCM. China's primary concerns are copper (the Aynak copper field alone is estimated at $88 billion; Hajigak iron ore project; and other minerals, oil, natural gas), OBOR connectivity (rail link, power transmission, pipelines) and getting rid of ETIM cells.

The international community, led by US government-Congress, should increase military budgets to restore peace and order in Afghanistan. China contributes by injecting FDI, by importing her minerals/energy, these rebuild the nation's domestic economy.

Last edited:
Nearly 1.3 billion talking heads and you can only muster eight of these? Come on you can do better?

upload_2016-8-13_16-21-10-png.325716

And let these guy's dream of having access to Central Asia. India is firmly trapped in South Asia with Pakistan sat there facing four worlds. Central Asia, Middle East, China, south Asia. That is why Pakistan has been the crucible of history, Harrapa, Mehr Garh, Alexander the Greek, Achaemenid Persia, Kushan Empire, Ghandara Kingdoms that introdiuced Buddhism to China, the list goes on ....

Last edited:
Nope, stop stereotyping, ignorance is a bliss. I'd never label someones as infidel. In fact I love everyone, I strongly believe each individual has a right to believe what ever He wants and that is exactly what Islam says. Stop! deviating from the topic. You called me a Job less man, Great. But you had to leave your "Matar Bhoomi" to get a job in US. How shameful of you.

It is time for your medicines.

I never called you jobless. Do not imagine stuff.

In ancient Indian, all students were mandated to go around the town with a begging bowl for food. All students whether they are poor or rich or even a prince needs to follow this mandate. This is to ensure that people were trained to give up shamefulness for a greater cause.

Hence you see Indian leaders going around begging for investments in India and we feel proud that they do it to make our Maatru Bhoomi great again.

Nearly 1.3 billion talking heads and you can only muster eight of these? Come on you can do better?

upload_2016-8-13_16-21-10-png.325716

I agree. India can and needs to do better.

And let these guy's dream of having access to Central Asia. India is firmly trapped in South Asia with Pakistan sat there facing four worlds. Central Asia, Middle East, China, south Asia. That is why Pakistan has been the crucible of history, Harrapa, Mehr Garh, Alexander the Greek, Achaemenid Persia, Kushan Empire, Ghandara Kingdoms that introdiuced Buddhism to China, the list goes on ....
History read history.

India was just a fragmented kingdoms before 1947, according to Winston Churchill, India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the Equator. You guys usurped the lands of Nagaland, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Hyderabad, parts of Himachal, Goa, Sikkim, Ladakh, so learn to check on your mirror first. And we still have done yet with India over South Tibet.

He is upset and so envy of not having a direct access to Afghanistan and central Asia, I can understand him :lol:, Only India want peace with Pakistan and China then both can offer India some good deal.

India is stitch together by British railroad, Indian constitution written in English and Hinduism. So much for a secular India. India is just a second hand imperialists. Doing the bidding of its former masters.

funny part is that China is no where in Afghanistan and here people talking about pakistan-–-china-great-game-in-afghanistan:rofl::rofl::rofl:

What About US & India game with proper support and involvement from Afghanistan?

funny part is that China is no where in Afghanistan and here people talking about pakistan-–-china-great-game-in-afghanistan:rofl::rofl::rofl:

What About US & India game with proper support and involvement from Afghanistan?

Thats their genius, they have played a role, without taking any sides.

You can learn from Chinese, a lot.

Indeed, once CPEC is over, Central Asian countries and even Russia can use China road to bypass Afghanistan and connect to CPEC if US is making trouble there. Americans are very concern that OBOR and CPEC will bring prosperity to this region (central Asia, Western China, Pakistan, Middle east) because their will lose their influences and will be marginalized that why they want to destabilized Middle east and bring color revolutions to central Asia and control Afghanistan.

If India is smart, it should join China and Pakistan to be stakeholder of this region instead of playing the antagonist game. When the region become economically integrated, India will have less room to play and it will not be amoung the ones to set the rules but to be the one who will have to obeit the rules set by others if they're the late coming.

The reason Akhtar Mansoor was killed in drone strike is to create a security situation in Afghanistan that would negatively impact CPEC, isnt it funny just a few months ago, Americans met with Akhtar Mansoor himself in Murree alongside Pakistan's, China's and Afghan delegations. Chinese are fully aware of this plan and that is why they met Afghan Taliban delegation in Beijing recently. Indians and their NDS proxy/some elements of Kabul regime are involved in funding TTP (much of which has melted into IS) to counter Pakistan's influence and CPEC !!!

Thats their genius, they have played a role, without taking any sides.

You can learn from Chinese, a lot.

Politically speaking yes, maintaining open channels with various factions. Their country their rule.

On the other side, the Anyak copper field is touted to be largest in the world, it's (together with iron ore and natural gas) central to China's Afghan diplomacy.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom