What's new

Pakistan cannot afford to take a chance by reopening mosques at this juncture

to tension kion hai? sobay ka wada jisne kiya ha pharr lo usse
umeed tu goat of baghdad walay marhoom say thi woh na sahi burqavirus of bhindi hi kuch karwaey ga ap zaroor soup ki sifarish kar dena agar kal of farts main allowed ho

umeed tu goat of baghdad walay marhoom say thi woh na sahi burqavirus of bhindi hi kuch karwaey ga ap zaroor soup ki sifarish kar dena agar kal of farts main allowed ho

ab umeed pe to pori duniya qaim hai. sirf sabr hi kiya jasakta hai

ab umeed pe to pori duniya qaim hai. sirf sabr hi kiya jasakta hai
yes umeed say yad aya zaireen say itns piyar aur tablighis say inkar aisa kyu akhir .. duplicity or just ageing factor of bad memory

I am truly ashamed of our Muslim brothers. When I have people telling me its dangerous to go to Allahs house better believe it Im thinking of that person as the shaitaan because no sane Muslim will ever cower to the fear of death from an invisible enemy to leave your iman and Allahs houses closed.

To even suggest opening up Mosques is a dangerous step in itself is blasphemy.

Maybe Muslims are losing their imans and holding on to the houses of spiders, but better believe it, we Soldiers of Allah still exist and no matter how you liberals think Pakistan should be, We are going to keep the banner of Islam rising.

Let go of your wet dreams to make us leave our Religion just because you are too scared of a damn virus.

Brother, usually you make good points, but this one is just stupid.

1. In social distancing you are with your family, in your home. It is not forever, it is a few months maybe.

2. How will this break the social system? What aspect of society will disapear after a few months or not being able to gather in large crowds?

3. Does isolation harm Islam? Did our Prophet Muhammad pbuh not go to the caves? Do we not participate in ithekaf? Did the awliya not often retreat to baitaks in the forests to contemplate and pray?

Pakistani mullahs are doing dramabaazi. Mufti Muneeb ur rehman is happy for everyone else to go to the Masjid but has declared he will pray at home. They are only interested in keeping open the masjids which act as chanda factories for these mullahs. If they were interested in teaching the deen, would we have so much anti Islamic behaviour in our society?

In the UK all our masjids have closed, but the teaching of the deen has gone online. Brothers who used to perform zikr weekly in our local masjid are having mehfils online. The jummah khutbah and other lectures are live streamed. The jamat is only made of 5 people.

A few imams across the UK have started a mini masjid initative. They encourage people to create little cardboard masjids in their homes, to help their kids feel connected to the masjid - https://www.minimosque.com

Someone I am a great Admirer of, and am confident will emerge as a leader of the Muslim community in the UK in the coming years; Shaykh Muhammad Aslam, has been doing online classes for children and adults (many others have too). My young daughter watched his livestreams on youtube. At one point there were 5000 people watching it. This may not sound a lot, but in a classroom based scenario, that might have been 50 kids at the most. Yet removing the geographical barriers, bought the lessons on the childhood of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) into our homes, into 5000 homes at one point, live!

Congregational prayer during a pandemic is dangerous.

Do you know anything about the background of Shaikh Muhammad Aslam?

Do you know anything about the background of Shaikh Muhammad Aslam?

I know he's from Birmingham in the UK and studied in Syria. He's appointed Head of education at the Ghamkol Sharif masjid in the UK.

I linked his Facebook page. He seems a nice guy, very tolerant and progressive minded, not in a Liberal sense but in an inclusive sense.

I know he's from Birmingham in the UK and studied in Syria. He's appointed Head of education at the Ghamkol Sharif masjid in the UK.

I linked his Facebook page. He seems a nice guy, very tolerant and progressive minded, not in a Liberal sense but in an inclusive sense.

Do you know who he may have studied in Syria? Is he affiliated with Muslim Brotherhood?

I say this because he shares many nice things on Facebook and it is shared by many of my friends to me.

What is Ghamkol masjid in UK, a Pakistani masjid?

Do you know who he may have studied in Syria? Is he affiliated with Muslim Brotherhood?

I say this because he shares many nice things on Facebook and it is shared by many of my friends to me.

What is Ghamkol masjid in UK, a Pakistani masjid?

No he is not MB. The Ghamkol Sharif masjid in the UK was setup by a mureed (Sufi Abdullah) of the Ghamkol Sharif darbar in kohat Pakistan.

He is a sunni, hanafi scholar, he is barelvi - but he is not one of those hocus pocus taweez and chuff chuff sorts.

Follow him on Facebook, I have watched his videos and even attended his adults classes. To this day I've not seen or heard him say anything in contradiction to the Quran or sunnah.

No he is not MB. The Ghamkol Sharif masjid in the UK was setup by a mureed (Sufi Abdullah) of the Ghamkol Sharif darbar in kohat Pakistan.

He is a sunni, hanafi scholar, he is barelvi - but he is not one of those hocus pocus taweez and chuff chuff sorts.

Follow him on Facebook, I have watched his videos and even attended his adults classes. To this day I've not seen or heard him say anything in contradiction to the Quran or sunnah.

couldn't find a son of soil sufi in UK?

Pakistani qaum kai liye Allah mian separate jannat banayein gai bhai we are more muslim than others *facepalm*

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom