What's new

Pakistan 'can and must' do more against terrorism: Obama

Revenge of Pathankot has been taken ...

See how easy is to make u terrorist from victim and u indirectly accepted TTP and BLA is ur Bastards :D now dont open this terrorist thread and dont bark on Pakistan when ur terrorist die in India...

We will not whine we will just increase the cost of such attacks that one who plan it has to think twice at least about number of Pakistanis that will be killed in Revenge .

you, your govt media all are whining stop saying that u will not whine... as i said its ur national trait ur nation cant live without whining and obsession against much smaller Pakistan... yeah u bhangis are lion for now bcoz impotent Pakistani establishment have no guts to clear Indian terrorist and providing bhangis chance to fight Pakistan till last Afghan... indeed its ur time too enjoy.. just like we enjoyed 80's and 90's.. with Khalistanis and Kashmiris...

Revenge of Pathankot has been taken ... We will not whine we will just increase the cost of such attacks that one who plan it has to think twice at least about number of Pakistanis that will be killed in Revenge .
I dont think India is behind the attacks. If India had such capability we wouldnt go to US after every attack. Second thing by attacking civilians nothing much will be achieved. As the ex-ISI chief durrani claimed that civilian casualties are nothing but collateral damage.

See how easy is to make u terrorist from victim and u indirectly accepted TTP and BLA is ur Bastards :D now dont open this terrorist thread and dont bark on Pakistan when ur terrorist die in India...

you, your govt media all are whining stop saying that u will not whine... as i said its ur national trait ur nation cant live without whining and obsession against much smaller Pakistan... yeah u bhangis are lion for now bcoz impotent Pakistani establishment have no guts to clear Indian terrorist and providing bhangis chance to fight Pakistan till last Afghan... indeed its ur time too enjoy.. just like we enjoyed 80's and 90's.. with Khalistanis and Kashmiris...

Haha ... Anyway they are my freedom fighters as u said above ... And Rest Khalistan you can scare Canada with that not India .!! I'm born in Punjab buddy so cool down i know my state much better then a random Internet warrior . . Rest Kashmir it want be a big problem until we need to Use Air Force !!!!

The only reason why Pakistan is not touching Punjab is they fear the backlash will be too harsh, case in point Lal Mosque right in the heart of Islamabad. Correct me if am wrong here Mushy's action on it gave birth to TTP (http://www.thefridaytimes.com/beta3/tft/article.php?issue=20121221&page=3). Blame India all you want but Pakistan will keep on suffering from terrorism till they don't take out ideological bases in Punjab.

I dont think India is behind the attacks. If India had such capability we wouldnt go to US after every attack. Second thing by attacking civilians nothing much will be achieved. As the ex-ISI chief durrani claimed that civilian casualties are nothing but collateral damage.

Neither do i ... But beside civilian recent attack even targeted der defence forces . Well you will just increase the cost by attacking students you even hit der future backbone and economy higher illiteracy rate will only increase terrorism inside Pakistan ... More problem for them .. ?! A kind of theory .

PS- For me a Pakistani is a Pakistani even if he is a civilian .. !!

The only reason why Pakistan is not touching Punjab is they fear the backlash will be too harsh, case in point Lal Mosque right in the heart of Islamabad. Correct me if am wrong here Mushy's action on it gave birth to TTP (http://www.thefridaytimes.com/beta3/tft/article.php?issue=20121221&page=3). Blame India all you want but Pakistan will keep on suffering from terrorism till they don't take out ideological bases in Punjab.
Punjab in Pakistan is one of the heartlands of the global jihad, much of the populace there is as radicalized as the crazies in Raqqa or Mosul. They have no choice but to expand their anti terror ops there and truly clean house.

Last edited:
Haha ... Anyway they are my freedom fighters as u said above .

of course .. i am thankful that u being truthful and telling us all truth unlike other hypocrite Indians who are in denial mode..

And Rest Khalistan you can scare Canada with that not India .!! I'm born in Punjab buddy so cool down i know my state much better then a random Internet warrior

Yeah i agree Khalistanis are not harmful for India in anyways... thanks too Nawaz Sahrif and Benazir's lust for peace with India.. and ISI's incompetence that they didnt stop them for sacrificing our moles in Indian punjab. while India was backstabbing us with BLA and TTP..

of course .. i am thankful that u being truthful and telling us all truth unlike other hypocrite Indians who are in denial mode..

Yeah i agree Khalistanis are not harmful for India in anyways... thanks too Nawaz Sahrif and Benazir's lust for peace with India.. and ISI's incompetence that they didnt stop them for sacrificing our moles in Indian punjab. while India was backstabbing us with BLA and TTP..

All credit goes to the RAW and its counter intelligence wing for killing Khalistan or any such Anti-Indian insurgency !

Rest Pakistan army do have a time to Start war at the time Khalistan was at peak but then Indian army did play smart moved a whole war type formation inside Punjab before op Blue . And saichen episode was kind of killing any such efforts .

So its seal the fate of Khalistan forever and probably ended up as a day dream for Pakistani who since believe in revenge of 1971 .

ISI beside being called best intelligence agency at defence.pk has mostly failed in long term objective .

All credit goes to the RAW and its counter intelligence wing for killing Khalistan or any such Anti-Indian insurgency !

Rest Pakistan army do have a time to Start war at the time Khalistan was at peak but then Indian army did play smart moved a whole war type formation inside Punjab before op Blue . And saichen episode was kind of killing any such efforts .

So its seal the fate of Khalistan forever and probably ended up as a day dream for Pakistani who since believe in revenge of 1971 .

ISI beside being called best intelligence agency at defence.pk has mostly failed in long term objective .

all credit goes to previously mentioned personalities who wanted peace with India not RAW.. Musharaf helped India in suppressing freedom movement for peace... now nawaz the bastard doing same against Jaish e Muhammad for another peace talk.. we Pakistanis knows when u are not reliable masters for proxy warfare no one will chose u, Khalistani will not trust us in future, Kahsmir as well...

I agree ISI is not top but they are excellent people.. whenever any attack took place in Pakistan they have intelligence but impotent civilian govts dont act in proper time which cost us lives.. there was proper warning about attacks on Charsadda's institution with names of attackers... they are doing good job in counter intelligence...but as for offensive they did excellent work under Zia ul Haq only.. but when Benazir and Nawaz come they all reversed it with Benazir being instrumental in joining hands with Taliban (a wrong decision,,, why dont support Nationalist and librel people) and exposing Khalistanis ... Nawaz also joined in latter.. he even told Indian PM Gujral about whereabouts of Kashmiri Mujahideens..

all credit goes to previously mentioned personalities who wanted peace with India not RAW.. Musharaf helped India in suppressing freedom movement for peace... now nawaz the bastard doing same against Jaish e Muhammad for another peace talk.. we Pakistanis knows when u are not reliable masters for proxy warfare no one will chose u, Khalistani will not trust us in future, Kahsmir as well...

I agree ISI is not top but they are excellent people.. whenever any attack took place in Pakistan they have intelligence but impotent civilian govts dont act in proper time which cost us lives.. there was proper warning about attacks on Charsadda's institution with names of attackers... they are doing good job in counter intelligence...but as for offensive they did excellent work under Zia ul Haq only.. but when Benazir and Nawaz come they all reversed it with Benazir being instrumental in joining hands with Taliban (a wrong decision,,, why dont support Nationalist and librel people) and exposing Khalistanis ... Nawaz also joined in latter.. he even told Indian PM Gujral about whereabouts of Kashmiri Mujahideens..

Just checking you !!! With that ISI bashing comment came from you first i just cooked it to check will you even for a second try to question ISI .. But u came with defence well its in nature of most of Pakistanis .

The day Pakistan will start asking question to der military head then believing whatever been cooked to the masses that same day your problem will be solved .

A country with Military face at end is deemed to fall one day .

Benazeer bhotto Prime minster of Pakistan provide the list of Khalistan,s leaders to Rajev gandi Primemister of India. Indian govt arrested and then hanged them.

Benazeer bhotto Prime minster of Pakistan provide the list of Khalistan,s leaders to Rajev gandi Primemister of India. Indian govt arrested and then hanged them.

The leader of Khalistan movement was killed in golden temple including the army commander of Khalsa force and at the time of Rajeev type PM i doubt about any valuable leader who survived the op beside that hanging of Khalistan terrorist is still pending .

Sir, please. Once from the farm, always connected to the farm.
only death severs this link. he says it himself. before writing anything about agency he sends it for approval and screening. he is very much part of it and proud of his agency.

Yes, but he is not current, and does not influence or set present policies.
when I presented your "approved" media link you came with another apology. I can link more people (all Americans, civilians, generals and western mainstream media interviews) to substantiate from Marine colonels to Generals like Wesley Clark. people who dont follow the popular view and give you an excuse to disagree.
what a tragedy...
dosru ko Nasihat khud mia fasihat.

when I presented your "approved" media link you came with another apology. I can link more people (all Americans, civilians, generals and western mainstream media interviews) to substantiate from Marine colonels to Generals like Wesley Clark. people who dont follow the popular view and give you an excuse to disagree.
what a tragedy...
dosru ko Nasihat khud mia fasihat.

I have not apologized for anything, nor am I making any excuses. My stance is perfectly clear and correct: There is no sinister plan by USA to destroy Pakistan. None whatsoever. However, Pakistan is in grave danger from its own internal demons.

I think slowly and steadily Pakistan has learnt that this game is harming them more than anyone else....... And they have been working on them and i guess the first stop is TTP which is bigger threat to pakistan today....... Once they are done with TTP, then one need to see how they handle the organisations which are India specific.......This game is one of the most complicated game, and they know that it is not easy handling them..... The moment you plan to go against them then you will see them turning the gun back at you.........

To make things more complicated we have a global monster called IS which is growing at alarming rate...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom