What's new

Pakistan buys 13 F16 from Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would a MICA A2A missile be cheaper then a AIM120?

I'm asking this because I believe the MICA has been integrated with the Blk60 and I could be wrong but I think it is cheaper than the AIM120. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

No point in getting MICA when AIM-120C is available for sale. As for EAF no western country is going to provide them with Active BVRs to be integrated with F-16s US will never allow it, their only chance is mig-29/35 and sukhoi series with R-77.

Must be the last two of the current batch of 13.

Yara, why not record and post it. :(

i turned on TV soon after coming from work to check if Geo channels were actually banned or not as i had night duty yesterday but upon turning TV on,the ceremony was in full swing with real nice Live performance of F solas and suddenly forgot everything...:rolleyes1:

How was it? I wanted to see it :(

It was wonderful..I hope Recordings will be soon available...

i turned on TV soon after coming from work to check if Geo channels were actually banned or not as i had night duty yesterday but upon turning TV on,the ceremony was in full swing with real nice Live performance of F solas and suddenly forgot everything...:rolleyes1:
They will probably repeat it with the hourly news again, ... so is GEO scum off air in Pakistan.?

They will probably repeat it with the hourly news again, ... so is GEO scum off air in Pakistan.?

Actually Geo news is off air for the past 5 days after tussle between Cable operator's association and Geo representative's in Press conference but Geo Tez and other Geo channels are still on air(which i was hoping not seeing 'em again)..

F-16 planes from Jordan included in PAF fleet - 21st May 2014
Pakistan Air Force (PAF) on Wednesday organized a formal ceremony to include F-16 fighter jets from Jordan Air Force into the national forces fleet here at Sargodha Airbase. The fighter jets arrived from Pakistan’s middle-eastern friendly country Jordan and were included in PAF Nineteenth Squad. The fighter aircraft have been purchased from Jordan and they were in the use of the Royal Jordanian Air Force (RJAF). The ceremony started with the recitation of Holy Quran, Pakistan Army Chief General Raheel Sharif was the chief guest of the ceremony.

VIDEO LINK.
F-16 planes from Jordan included in PAF fleet - 21st May 2014

No point in getting MICA when AIM-120C is available for sale. As for EAF no western country is going to provide them with Active BVRs to be integrated with F-16s US will never allow it, their only chance is mig-29/35 and sukhoi series with R-77.

Bhai, Mica is cheaper and more capable than the AIM120C, thats why the question.

Secondly, MICA IR works with a passive dual waveband imaging infrared seeker. Different technology.
http://www.mbda-systems.com/mediagallery/files/mica_ds.pdf
http://www.mbda-systems.com/mediagallery/files/mica_ds.pdf

Actually Geo news is off air for the past 5 days after tussle between Cable operator's association and Geo representative's in Press conference but Geo Tez and other Geo channels are still on air(which i was hoping not seeing 'em again)..

Yeah unfortunately they are still transmitting on AsiaSat 7

Govt firm backing of such traitor's is extremely annoying and they are only adding fuel to the Fire which might catch them as well..
As much as I would like to see this govt finish their term, I'm sure they will shoot themselves in the foot and screw it up big time!

As much as I would like to see this govt finish their term, I'm sure they will shoot themselves in the foot and screw it up big time!

Indeed,Going against Public opinion after Antagonizing Military establishment is something only fool would desire...

hope ful about more f-16s

سرگودھا: پاک فوج کے سربراہ جنرل راحیل شریف نے کہا ہے کہ پاک فضائیہ مشکل ترین وقت میں عوام کی امنگوں پر پورا اتری ہے ضرورت پڑنے پر بری فوج پاک فضائیہ کے شانہ بشانہ کھڑی ہوگی۔

سرگودھا میں پاک فضائیہ کے مصحف ایئربیس پر اردن سے حاصل کئے گئے 13 ایف 16 جنگی طیاروں کی پاک فضائیہ کے فورتھ اسکواڈرن میں شمولیت کرنے کی پروقار تقریب منعقد ہوئی، جس کے مہمان خصوصی آرمی چیف جنرل راحیل شریف تھے، اس موقع پر پاک فضائیہ کے سربراہ ائیر چیف مارشل طاہر رفیق بٹ بھی موجود تھے۔ پاک فوج کے سربراہ جنرل راحیل شریف نے ایف 16 طیارے پاک فضائیہ کے حوالے کئے۔

پاک فضائیہ کے سربراہ ائیر چیف مارشل طاہر رفیق بٹ نے تقریب سے خطاب کرتے ہوئے کہا کہ پاک فضائیہ قوم کو درپیش چیلنجزسے نمٹنے کے لئے تیار ہے، مشکلات کے باوجود بیرونی جارحیت کا مقابلہ کریں گے، وہ ایف 16 طیاروں کی فراہمی پر اردن کی شاہی فضائیہ کے شکر گزار ہیں، ایف 16 طیاروں کی شمولیت سے پاک فضائیہ کو اندرونی اور بیرونی چیلنجز سے موثر طور پر نمٹنے میں مدد ملے گی۔

پاک فوج کے سربراہ جنرل راحیل شریف کا کہنا تھا کہ ملک کی مسلح افواج ملک کی حفاظت اور ترقی کے لئے پُرعزم ہیں۔ پاک فضائیہ مشکل ترین وقت میں عوام کی امنگوں پر پورا اتری ہے، ہم یہ بات سمجھتے ہیں کہ پاک فضائیہ کا اہم کردارہے، موجودہ دور میں فضائیہ کی اہمیت اور بھی بڑھ گئی ہے۔ جہاں بھی ضرورت پڑی تو پاک فضائیہ کے شانہ بشانہ کھڑے ہوں گے، انہوں نے کہا کہ اردن ہمارا عظیم دوست ہے، طیاروں کی فراہمی پر اردن فضائیہ کے شکر گزار ہیں۔

واضح رہے کہ پاکستان نے اردن سے 13 ایف 16 طیاروں کی خریداری کا معاہدہ کیا تھا، ان طیاروں کی شمولیت کے بعد پاک فضائیہ کے بیڑے میں ایف 16 طیاروں کی تعداد 76 ہوجائے گی۔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom