What's new

Pakistan buys 13 F16 from Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing. Since Jordan had acquired F-16s from Belgium to update its fleet.. I find this whole thing highly suspect.
Jordan Buys 20 F-16 MLU from Holland, Belgium

@Oscar

How sure are we that the news is 100% correct ( regarding the purchase part ? )
Maybe we need some AC for near future usage and a friend was convinced by a bigger stake holder to do a friendly gesture ?

could be and I hope you are right.... When deciding reactions... out of 10 people, one needs to look in the worst and remotest scenario, consider my opinion to be that one...

We have done so much in the last couple of years without any kind of protest from the US that I believe the force equalizing factor has left the building a long while ago.

We have done so much in the last couple of years without any kind of protest from the US that I believe the force equalizing factor has left the building a long while ago.
Something is amiss.... Lets see how this develops... lets just sit back and watch... Congrats to PAF and Govt of Pak for the purchase...

Something is amiss.... Lets see how this develops... lets just sit back and watch... Congrats to PAF and Govt of Pak for the purchase...

Let's first see if this news is actually true or not.

Another Mirage like love :disagree:.
We have done the same with Sabers and Mirage and seems like PAF wont learn.

if this is true than congrats to all pakistani nice effort by paf
hope paf will get more f-16 from usa and increase number to 100+

Jordanian_F-16_landing.jpg

Another Mirage like love :disagree:.
We have done the same with Sabers and Mirage and seems like PAF wont learn.
I don't know why you are saying that. Both the Sabres and Mirages have served PAF extremely well. Probably you are referring to the sanction issue. The situation is not as bad as many think it is. Pakistan is in OK (not very good, I give you that) relations with the USA, and will remain for a foreseeable future. US might not require Pakistan as badly as Pakistan needs her, but Pakistan is still an important ally of the USA. USA is backing India to counter China, but to counter India, USA will use Pakistan. It will be naive to assume that USA will leave India unchecked. Under no circumstance will USA let India become an equal partner, never. Letting China occupy UNSC permanent seat has become a nightmare for the USA, and she will never let similar happen again. In fact, USA is still the largest donor, and helping Pakistan in various fields. That being said, we should minimize our reliance on the USA, and not only USA, also on China, or any foreign country for that matter. We need to do this because are no permanent friends or foes (allies and adversaries will be better words) in international politics.

could be and I hope you are right.... When deciding reactions... out of 10 people, one needs to look in the worst and remotest scenario, consider my opinion to be that one...

Playing the "ipha mastabra"??

Rumoured actual unit in Israel whose task to assume the opposite of what is understood convention. This is the unit on which the world war Z tenth man rule was put up.

Playing the "ipha mastabra"??

Rumoured actual unit in Israel whose task to assume the opposite of what is understood convention. This is the unit on which the world war Z tenth man rule was put up.
It's programmed when you are in a team which is in the forefront of product release worldwide :) It's practiced but not discussed in every major brand-name albeit with not the same military precision....And I smiled when it came up in world war z the only difference being we call it PFMEA/DFMEA

It's programmed when you are in a team which is in the forefront of product release worldwide :) It's practiced but not discussed in every major brand-name albeit with not the same military precision....And I smiled when it came up in world war z the only difference being we call it PFMEA/DFMEA

That is a natural process throughout IVTD.

May be trade in? You never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom