What's new

Pakistan - Budget Travelers heaven

here its cloudy gloomy and not at all pleasant

I am sitting only in shorts on my deck here in my American home, with my Gori wife sun-bathing on a lounge chair, right next to me, and complaining about bumble bees around her. We live in the middle of an estate with several acres--not rich, but lots of privacy and yet convenient.

I am sipping an American Honey with tons of water mixed in.

I'd invite you guys but we are not presentable at the moment.

Speaking of cloudy, it's turning cloudy here too. Dang!!

Visit Pakistan - its cheaper than you think .. lol
Ask the poor here , they wont agree with u ..

Even i dont agree , Tamatars are so mehnga :D ..
Yea agree when earning in dollars it,s cheap for you .But still you know god has blessed this country with numerous resources and some items here specially the food is really cheap and affordable here.I lived abroad and i know a big portion of their salary goes to the food items and here go to a sabzi mandi and you will see how dirt cheap most local vegetables are.At least in a country like pakistan trust me you will never go hungry or die from starvation.
But we are used to live like this and we do not realize this. Ghar ki murghi daal barabar :)

That means the fare is not $3 ($0.1 multiplied by 30)? Just $0.1 for the entire length of 30 km?

Its been forever since I last sat in a desi bus so I am not sure what kind of tickets they have...but My guess is entire length...

I lived abroad and i know a big portion of their salary goes to the food items and here go to a sabzi mandi and you will see how dirt cheap most local vegetables are.At least in a country like pakistan trust me you will never go hungry or die from starvation.
But we are used to live like this and we do not realize this. Ghar ki murghi daal barabar :)

Food, electricity, housing, water is very cheap in America; especially food. Just dont ever get sick in America because, even with health insurance, medical costs are all too often highway robberies.

But I agree with you: food is dirt cheap in Pakistan too. I mean there are YouTube videos out there where people are selling rice and lentil plates for Rs. 10--that's around 8 American Cents! Also agree that no one would be hungry in Pakistan. This guy Naveed who is mentioned by Drew Binsky is corroborating that he never went hungry during his marathon walks in Pakistan because of the generosity of Pakistanis.

People in Pakistan complain because they breed like rabbits and want to eat mutton chops instead of veggie food: Problem is because babies. If you can't afford it, then don't breed! Even here in America people who have kids are often stressed out, financially strapped, and often there are divorces because of the stress caused by kids. And hence people are breeding less and less here.

People in Pakistan complain because they breed like rabbits and want to eat mutton chops instead of veggie food: Problem is because babies. If you can't afford it, then don't breed!
I strongly concur with your words pal.
And food may be cheap in america,since you are living there and know more than me.But it,s not as cheap as in pakistan because after all we produced almost everything locally here and in great variety.Many countries in the western hemisphere and closer to north pole are dependent of imported food items and definitely with import duties costs go up and quality of food(freshness) goes down.I have also noticed one thing that there is a great culture of frozen food overthere i guess it,s because fresh items are not available but it,s just my thought.
Frozen food is the mean reason behind high cancer rate in the western world though that,s another topic for some another time.

Back
Top Bottom