What's new

Pakistan 'bow' to ICC, want series with India

I think Pakistan should abandon cricket all together and start playing men's game, football.
Pakistan leaving cricket will be everyone's loss not just Pakistan. the only country who was able to produce some decent bowlers.

I think Pakistan should abandon cricket all together and start playing men's game, football.
Pakistan leaving cricket will be everyone's loss not just Pakistan. the only country who was able to produce some decent bowlers.
well if the PCBN chairman will be appointed for political favours .. cricket will doom anyway ...

Sour grapes :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Btw-You already play football,forgot Maradona's statement :lol:

Not sure why are you acting like a moron at every news related to Pakistan and those stupid emoticons.

At the topic...Pakistan will look at the interests of the Game and its player/Board. If Pakistan gets 200 million after joining and be-friending "little losers 3" as I call them and earn a 100 million or a little more than before than it is a good decision. Had Pakistan joined them well before Pakistan would have been in better position...If International cricket can be restored by joining than a good decision but if hindustan tries to fool them after joining than the best course is to abandon cricket and focus on domestic cricket a leagues and make it world class so people just come which and support all local teams money would stay inside Pakistan and alot can be generated.

well if the PCBN chairman will be appointed for political favours .. cricket will doom anyway ...

when in our history PCB chairman was appointed on merit

Sour grapes :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Btw-You already play football,forgot Maradona's statement :lol:

at least he considered us worthy of something, not the nation of 1.5 billions who couldn't produce a fast bowler in 70 years.

when in our history PCB chairman was appointed on merit
so miyaan saab work on merits .. thats what all of u were braging about before election and after election u come up with this answer ...pretty clever bro
Nawaz Sharif should value cricket ... as it was the game, which his father used as an excuse to get him addmission in univeristy .. u can check it up if u want

Pakistan should get everything in writing, and get it registered with International Court of Justice. Bharatis cant be trusted.

Not sure why are you acting like a moron at every news related to Pakistan and those stupid emoticons.
You are a moron who is confusing me with someone else.
at least he considered us worthy of something, not the nation of 1.5 billions who couldn't produce a fast bowler in 70 years.
Lol But we win matches dont we :partay:

Our medium "not so good" quality bowler can sent your top 3 batsmen back to pavilion in just 3 balls. :haha:

Back
Top Bottom