What's new

Pakistan bomb: Seven Taliban killed in North Waziristan

@batmannow you are disclosing the name of the group. Some people here tried to calm you down, but failed. Green Brigade or any name these guys do exist and they are mainly from former special forces guys who have hands of experience in Counter terror ops. Every country will have this kind of groups.
i m a part of it, im doing what is being told to me!
thats what i suppose to do, other then that, we dont owe anything to anyone!
its simple! ok!
no body dam not pay us, so no body needs to tell us nothing?

Sheikh Jalepenos ke Spicy sapne .
keep sleeping & keep watching, may your hot mother comes in too, without any dress, & mullha sawaati showing her hot yoga?keep watching!

There cannot be a rift, as all terrorists are paid mercenaries, controlled from one source.

Good news, kill all these animals and send them to hell where they belong , whoever is doing the killing I support you kill all these bastards plzzz .

Good news, kill all these animals and send them to hell where they belong , whoever is doing the killing I support you kill all these bastards plzzz .
thanks friend, long time no, see!
hope you remember, i was gone a year back!
there is no, reactionry force against, those bastards we thought that & start organizing it, by the begining of 2009!
well, things are going in the right direction, sleeping inside enemy shell, never is a ezy job!

keep sleeping & keep watching, may your hot mother comes in too, without any dress, & mullha sawaati showing her hot yoga?keep watching!

YOu dont have to tell your Incestuous family history to everybody and your dreams about your mom .

thanks friend, long time no, see!
hope you remember, i was gone a year back!
there is no, reactionry force against, those bastards we thought that & start organizing it, by the begining of 2009!
well, things are going in the right direction, sleeping inside enemy shell, never is a ezy job!

Hi bro, how can I forget my old friends NEVER !! yea bro I understand what you mean however, like I said who ever is killing them just keep in the end of the day I really hope it is our PA .

Hi bro, how can I forget my old friends NEVER !! yea bro I understand what you mean however, like I said who ever is killing them just keep in the end of the day I really hope it is our PA .
yes offcourse in the end, we ill send the deserving patient to OPREATION theater, but if the cure can be done, with few blows, we ill happy to do it, dam they are too confused , right now!
we ill keep PA for the ultimate, OPS where they can opreate freely, with out political hinderences?
you know what i mean!
green brigade, will keep its majic, with more kills of terrorists to follow?

Imran Khan will not be happy if you blow his (so called) peace initiative.

YOu dont have to tell your Incestuous family history to everybody and your dreams about your mom .
sorry, but you can ask it, all your mom she knows me, & my hardly pushed sympathies with, her when your father was gone, & you were the result of those hard pushed sympathies, but nevermind, be happy!
still , i love her will never tell my name , to you be happy with, your fake father, SON?

Imran Khan will not be happy if you blow his (so called) peace initiative.
sir,
its above him, even above any one!
we act, as a private company!
something like black waters, but not as of them ?
we serve for the special national intersts of pakistan only, but now the main target is terrorism so be it?

sir,
its above him, even above any one!
we act, as a private company!
something like black waters, but not as of them ?
we serve for the special national intersts of pakistan only, but now the main target is terrorism so be it?

If you managed to get rid of some terrorists, than you'll be really popular in Pakistan.

If you managed to get rid of some terrorists, than you'll be really popular in Pakistan.
thats the thing, taught in holy book, we are doing for the safe future of our & your childerns?
nothing for ourselves,no names , no mentions, nothing!
only those who sent to the missions, told about thier missions, after the completion of thier missions , they come back or other case burried some where, we even dont know!
we dont need popularity, we never wanted to, get medals, we will never get state support, we will be in drakness, fighting the terror, but as batman , said they need heros, we are giving them ?

Back
Top Bottom