What's new

Pakistan bomb: Seven Taliban killed in North Waziristan

man, if this is true, these guys have steel in their pants! Respect!
when it comes to bravry, no body dares to match PAKARMY & its LIONS, check the history!
all they dont want, to live a cowards life, who keeps his head down in fear of getting hurt, while his sister/mother/daughter getting rapped?
in that case, we think PAKISTAN is our motherland! regurds!

Man, I'd even go with my fists against these bastards!

For our true martyrs and our fellow brethren, Pakistan Zindabad!
i say we should catch a talib pig, and butcher him one inch at a time and force the news channels to air all of it.

you can still, get good AKS & 9mms anywhere in pakistan , right?
aims are not , appear like dam RAMBO against enemy, but to mix with them, it took 2 & half years to fix, frist badge of 35 members inside them !

how do you know this info?
who told you?
is there any proof they exist?
when will we see the results of the green brigade?
when will they start killing ftp from inside?

i say we should catch a talib pig, and butcher him one inch at a time and force the news channels to air all of it.

how do you know this info?
who told you?
is there any proof they exist?
when will we see the results of the green brigade?
when will they start killing ftp from inside?
every thing is going on, but its not for the popularity, i knew it since , i m its part, cover the face attack the base, friend?
proofs are death of it, taking this outfit into media lime light, what you want be butcherd by the enemy? wow
come on, you are better thn that! isnt thts enough to know, that it exists?

every thing is going on, but its not for the popularity, i knew it since , i m its part, cover the face attack the base, friend?
proofs are death of it, taking this outfit into media lime light, what you want be butcherd by the enemy? wow
come on, you are better thn that! isnt thts enough to know, that it exists?
how do we know your not just making everything up?

how do we know your not just making everything up?
keep watching news, & you will feel it!
thts what we can, do the best?
or you want us to be exposed, hunted down , our kids getting slaughtered just for the sake of someones , good feelings?

a dare devil force, of peoples mostly retired PAKARMY , NAVY, AIRFORCE ?
who cant just sit, & watch pakarmy been called traitor, thier martyers declared non martyers & & thier troops been attacked, by each & every side!
basicly, an underground patriotic force, formed to deal the undealabes ?

nice story bro.

Good please kill all these scums who are killing our people.

a dare devil force, of peoples mostly retired PAKARMY , NAVY, AIRFORCE ?
who cant just sit, & watch pakarmy been called traitor, thier martyers declared non martyers & & thier troops been attacked, by each & every side!
basicly, an underground patriotic force, formed to deal the undealabes ?
So, what the well armed and physically fit Pakistan Army can't do, the so called Green Brigade consisting of retired folk in their 60s and 70s are doing? :sarcastic:

The veteran 'dare devils' of Waziristan!! Oh yeah!! :super: :super:

This nonsense is getting out of hand! Jeeez!

So, what the well armed and physically fit Pakistan Army can't do, the so called Green Brigade consisting of retired folk in their 60s and 70s are doing? :sarcastic:

The veteran 'dare devils' of Waziristan!! Oh yeah!! :super: :super:

This nonsense is getting out of hand! Jeeez!
they are mostly in thier 40s & 50s, you can ask your father to slap your face & feel it the pain?
i just wish , he is in that age group?
hope tht ill make you mind clear, the power?
veterans are mostly from kargill, war & from the direct combat ops, with terrorists after 9/11?
hope, that ill make hve good peace full sleep tonight?

nice story bro.

Good please kill all these scums who are killing our people.
i think, you are too new on PDF to know it, thanks!

they are mostly in thier 40s & 50s, you can ask your father to slap your face & feel it the pain?
i just wish , he is in that age group?
hope tht ill make you mind clear, the power?
veterans are mostly from kargill, war & from the direct combat ops, with terrorists after 9/11?
hope, that ill make hve good peace full sleep tonight?

i think, you are too new on PDF to know it, thanks!

maybe I am or maybe not, but as Far I know this "green brigade" of yours don't consist of suicide bombers they are entirely respectable tribals protecting their area from extremists activities, as Far this bomb goes this mere can be accident or paid activity to increase the rift among groups which quite popular topic these days in FATA.

maybe I am or maybe not, but as Far I know this "green brigade" of yours don't consist of suicide bombers they are entirely respectable tribals protecting their area from extremists activities, as Far this bomb goes this mere can be accident or paid activity to increase the rift among groups which quite popular topic these days in FATA.
keep it up, whatever!
green brigade, is not the part of laskars!
there is no rift among the terrorists, its all media cooked stories, in coming days, all of this cooked stuff, would be cleared soon?

@batmannow you are disclosing the name of the group. Some people here tried to calm you down, but failed. Green Brigade or any name these guys do exist and they are mainly from former special forces guys who have hands of experience in Counter terror ops. Every country will have this kind of groups.

Back
Top Bottom