What's new

Pakistan bomb: Seven Taliban killed in North Waziristan

retired ones, on thier own if, some thing goes wrong, no body to blame PAKARMY which is been made a target of every type, these days!
thts all i can , say!

I think what you are trying to say is that since they are retired, they do not have accountability to anybody. You are forgetting the other side of the coin, that since they are retired, they also do not get protection and anonymity from the state. They are vulnerable to the taliban attacking them and their families in reprisal attacks in their houses, unlike when they live in military cantonments and operate as part of a military unit.

This isn't really a new idea - it has been tried unsuccesfully in counter insurgency, to form a militia loyal to the state, with no accountability. The results have always been disastrous. India tried to create a 'salwa judum' to fight maoists, and ended disastrously, for reasons mentioned above. Not to mention the fact that since they are not fully accountble, they often create more problems than they solve. Don't forget that most of the groups you are fighing now were themselves created as 'non state actors' to function without accountability.

I think what you are trying to say is that since they are retired, they do not have accountability to anybody. You are forgetting the other side of the coin, that since they are retired, they also do not get protection and anonymity from the state. They are vulnerable to the taliban attacking them and their families in reprisal attacks in their houses, unlike when they live in military cantonments and operate as part of a military unit.

This isn't really a new idea - it has been tried unsuccesfully in counter insurgency, to form a militia loyal to the state, with no accountability. The results have always been disastrous. India tried to create a 'salwa judum' to fight maoists, and ended disastrously, for reasons mentioned above. Not to mention the fact that since they are not fully accountble, they often create more problems than they solve. Don't forget that most of the groups you are fighing now were themselves created as 'non state actors' to function without accountability.
i dont need to give, the details of the arrangments, & the security of the members of , green brigade!
if you can think , all this & that, wht you guss, didnt they?
after all they are risking everything, they ever had for, what yes thier country!

to the good dead taliban how do like the taste of your own medicine ? have fun with the hoors :devil:
thats was the primry, job of all the political govts, security of the civillians?
but as all of us, can witnessing non of the political cowards hve the, will & heart to give it, to thier voters?
its like elections are, done they got thier licence to rule, & thts it?
but some day, some how peoples of pakistan hve to wake up, & fight the terrorists by thier own means!

Last edited:
thats was the primry, job of all the political govts, security of the civillians?
but as all of us, can witnessing non of the political cowards hve the, will & heart to give it, to thier voters?
its like elections are, done they got thier licence to rule, & thts it?
but some day, some how peoples of pakistan hve to wake up, & fight the terrorists by thier own means!

I dont blame them political parties after all it was the military who in the first place started giving milk to these sob venomous snakes , now that it has started to back fire you can just expect the political parties to be on the same page with military .... so no gains in silly blame games , get to the solution asap and sort this mess out

Every one was responsible politicians as well as military

Differences among st Pakistan Taliban is suitable time for police force to act vigorously against them

I dont blame them political parties after all it was the military who in the first place started giving milk to these sob venomous snakes , now that it has started to back fire you can just expect the political parties to be on the same page with military .... so no gains in silly blame games , get to the solution asap and sort this mess out

Every one was responsible politicians as well as military
ok TALIBANS got thier birth under which, pakistani gov in 1994 -96, wasnt was that a damocratic govt?
ok that means, political parties should accept all of the terrorists demands, as a result giving up whole pakistan? wow what a great logic!

Differences among st Pakistan Taliban is suitable time for police force to act vigorously against them
no they wont, because thier coward political masters like , IMRAN OR MUNNAWAR are to scared for thier lives , which they think will be on target,after any action taken by, thier govt?

ok TALIBANS got thier birth under which, pakistani gov in 1994 -96, wasnt was that a damocratic govt?
ok that means, political parties should accept all of the terrorists demands, as a result giving up whole pakistan? wow what a great logic!

no they wont, because thier coward political masters like , IMRAN OR MUNNAWAR are to scared for thier lives , which they think will be on target,after any action taken by, thier govt?

well bro these leaders must be provided security, as we all have seen there is lull in terrorist attacks after mehsud killing on 1st nov. so they are disorganized and right time to have a go after them

Man, I'd even go with my fists against these bastards!

For our true martyrs and our fellow brethren, Pakistan Zindabad!
lets do it.
get our 125s
bullet proof vests and leather jackets with shotguns on the back.
or get out horses and cowboy hats with a revolver on each side.

Man, I'd even go with my fists against these bastards!

For our true martyrs and our fellow brethren, Pakistan Zindabad!
sorry , to intrup your oneway party folks !
but its highly dangerous, almost a no return kind of thing?
peoples who been selected , were told to say "khuda hafiz" to thier loved ones , with managing everything for them?
the greatest of requirements is , one should be in a war or a real battlefield?
how many you can find those ?
not only training, but real time war experince is needed here ?
its not any of that, robinhood story time , any way!
just your moral support is enough, plz counter anti- army, anti-pakistan prapoganda thts enough, you will see, astonishing things happening on the grounds vry soon?

@pak-marine @qamar1990

We should make the Green Brigade ! Hunting Talibs day and night!
green brigade provides, real time intell of terrorists, thier supporters, thier expected moves, thier targets!
it has the ability to, act & destroy the enemy plans, its infrastructure, its financial resourses, even living within enemy,s own room!
it still, lacks funds & it cant ask anyone to support, but it has its own funding within its own members!
thats all i can post!

Can an Indian join?

Pweaze?

I hate fundoos of all stripes
if you are wishing for, but how you feel, when some of its member telling you over a cup of tea, how he took out 100 indian soilders eye balls, with snipper shots in KARGILL, can you take that, then you are wellcome!

Last edited:
lets do it.
get our 125s
bullet proof vests and leather jackets with shotguns on the back.
or get out horses and cowboy hats with a revolver on each side.
you can still, get good AKS & 9mms anywhere in pakistan , right?
aims are not , appear like dam RAMBO against enemy, but to mix with them, it took 2 & half years to fix, frist badge of 35 members inside them !

man, if this is true, these guys have steel in their pants! Respect!
you can still, get good AKS & 9mms anywhere in pakistan , right?
aims are not , appear like dam RAMBO against enemy, but to mix with them, it took 2 & half years to fix, frist badge of 35 members inside them !

Back
Top Bottom