What's new

Pakistan blocks NATO supplies

Says it all:

Saner minds will prevail, as I have maintained all along.

Had they been THAT sane, we wouldn't be in this situation and seen a day like the one on the 26th. Right now all these "sane heads" are doing is helping an insane continue his insanity. What they should be doing is convincing the US to end this doomed task of wot. Give peace and negotiation a chance.

Do you think that Pakistani politicians can take a call of opening the supply lines without the backing of PA.

Simple answer, yes. There were rumors of Imran Khan being 'lobbied' for with the support of the Pakistan military. With the Pakistan Military taking fundamentally different positions from the PPP (& PML-N), the rumors do not seem to be very unfounded.

MMMMmmmmm..time to annex these vehicles for PA use or better put them for open auction and give Americans a share in profits!

America is silently building a huge stockpile of weapons in Afghanistan from where it will use bigoted Afghan sentiments to attack Pakistan from the inside along with Indian help and influence in Afghanistan to give it an ideological backing.

Die amreeka die!

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

So that pakistani govt can blame non state actors and wash it's hands off.
BTW would you like pakistani goods being damaged by non-state-actors in other countries?
Ever heard of insurance?

Says it all:

Saner minds will prevail, as I have maintained all along.

Saner minds would prevail or not but your predictions are at least a failure till now. Same for the Indians who also say the same thing.

Had they been THAT sane, we wouldn't be in this situation and seen a day like the one on the 26th. Right now all these "sane heads" are doing is helping an insane continue his insanity. What they should be doing is convincing the US to end this doomed task of wot. Give peace and negotiation a chance.

Well said iPhone. One of the best posts I have read on this forum. The definition of "sanity" has indeed changed a lot and bombing populations and fighting never ending wars is also part of "sanity" nowadays.:tup:

This is what Landa Bazaars are for. The US has refused to pay what 1.5 Bn of the money it owes us? Take it in supplies.

not one Pakistani thinking with honesty.

In the morning there was a news that a Pakistani cab driver returned 20K riyals..

It is US's material just leave it and let it rot..

kaha gayi imaandari?

When Kashmir is returned we will return back :P oil trucks- kaha gayi imaandari?

in other news..USA senate just blocked 700 million dollar aid to pakistan.
yet the tail wiggling continues by our diplomats and big wigs.

right....

and meanwhile, a new taxation system will be implemented on NATO-bound cargo. . . if, that is, the supply routes are re-opened at some point.

Now if only most Pakistanis were full tax-payers. :bunny:

I don't think it's just about the supply lines, I think it's about a whole policy shift on Pakistan's part. Imran Khan will also be integral to this policy shift.

Sir I want to get to know one thing, how closing supplying lines to Afghanistan will effect Pakistan’s obligations as a WTO signatory? 2 years before, India banned import of Chinese toys and China moved to WTO and India finally had to remove ban from import of Chinese toys. Presence of NATO in Afghan is on the invitation of Afghan government so, is it OK for Pakistan if they block supply lines to Afghanistan? How will it effect trade relations of Pakistan with NATO? I think, as a signatory of WTO, neither NATO countries can just block their trade with Pakistan nor even Pakistan may block its trade with any country like Afghanistan, as per WTO regulations?????

how was the closure a "knee-jerk" reaction, is that what you've also been implying all along too?

The NATO report comes out in a few days; it will help the "closure" that is sought in some way.

My estimate of the supply closure was about one month; let's see how closely I am right - or wrong.

These Ambassadors and Diplomats should be placed on the border instead of luxurious embassy buildings.
Yes! absolutely right!....... let the US/NATO chopperz shoot them down then we shold sell their blood for $$$ thats what they deserve for their treason.......:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom