What's new

Pakistan beats Indian 12-0 in Gothia Cup, China.

Ask your mum if she wants it in her gand, mouth or phuddi today.......:lol:

You want watch your mum, sister or wife get gang banged by Pakistanis and Muslims? Is that the reason whu you are here on PDF all the time?

PS the biggest service is arranged by your mum, sister and wife. Just ask them. They are the favourite past time of many sikhs, Muslims and dalits.​

we give 27 hoors for every one of your lot. when we comprehensively extinguish your lot your mum, wife etc. won't have much reason to be worried.

So now your mother us taking a big lund in her gund by a Pathan and you are getting angry with Pakistanis?

It's not our fault if your weiners are the smallest in the world:

http://m.mensxp.com/special-feature...e-the-second-smallest-penis-in-the-world.html

Think your mother is a lund worker from a mumbai slum.

I keep forgetting

sword-fly-swatter-0.jpg

It's showing clearly that who's mother is it.. it's your dude the indian as hole..

Ye to balaatkaar hogai.

Yeah, you guys are more interested in posting anti Pakistani posts here.

Btw, burnol lega burnol?
This academy is not even affiliated to Indian football federation AIFF. I enquired with my football enthusiast friends and no one has ever heard of it. They are just some random group of wealthy kids who are on a paid foreign tour passed of as a sports event. Although Indian football is in shambles but even a State team of Bengal or Mizoram would hammer Pakistan's national team any day given the pathetic state of your team. Hell Pakistan doesn't even plays international football any more. Pakistan didn't field its team in Asian cup qualifiers in any age group and not even in SAFF cup football tournament. While India has won the SAFF cup 7 times out of 11, Pakistan has won none.

This academy is not even affiliated to Indian football federation AIFF. I enquired with my football enthusiast friends and no one has ever heard of it. They are just some random group of wealthy kids who are on a paid foreign tour passed of as a sports event. Although Indian football is in shambles but even a State team of Bengal or Mizoram would hammer Pakistan's national team any day given the pathetic state of your team. Hell Pakistan doesn't even plays international football any more. Pakistan didn't field its team in Asian cup qualifiers in any age group and not even in SAFF cup football tournament. While India has won the SAFF cup 7 times out of 11, Pakistan has won none.

Who cares man. It's good that young ones are enjoying sports and getting international exposure.

Back
Top Bottom