What's new

Pakistan beats Indian 12-0 in Gothia Cup, China.

Very small achievement though it must be appreciated. Both India and Pakistan are insignificant in FIFA ranking. We need to level up and get better in this sport.

sword-fly-swatter-0.jpg

Your mamma's choot is longer a phuddi. It's a phudda. I know you secretly want to watch your mum, wife and female family members get gangbaged in every hole by Pakistanis and Muslims. It's why you indians always come on PDF. We will use the swat you keep posting inside your mother's gand-hole.

Gothia Cup is an extremely prestigious tournament for youth football teams. In fact the one held in Gothenburg, Sweden is the largest youth football tournament in the world (almost like a world cup). Players who have played in Gothia Cup when teens include the likes of Xabi Alonso, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Andrea Pirlo, Alan Shearer etc.

Gothia Cup China has only started recently, but it too is a big tournament for youth football. Glad to see a Pakistani team performing well in it.

seeing alot of crying RAW veggie soldiers on pdf made my day.

One hell of a spanking boys, well done.

off course, we won't be surprised if you claimed that no in india knows what soccer is.

Nobody in India knows about or cares about Gothia Cup

Good things in Indian's life? I guess you are talking about trolling or your national sport

Indians have a lot of good things in LIFE to pursue about
Instead of being bothered about some stupid Gothia Cup

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom