What's new

Pakistan bans onion export to India through land route

Ur most welcome.

Thanks for trolling..

P.S=Nice name gan guly.... hope u know wat it means in our country.

no offence but is it same something same like separating the stani from your first name:blink: ...... oh ok i get it a personal abuse.... :lol:

Damn we have very low IQ.... :cry:

chill yaara he said that in light mode. even i said in light mode dont take it seriously......

Strangely, the onions look same. I thought Pakistani Onions would be fairer.

It's not only onion my friend we all look the same too and almost same culture, its just a difference of heart!

It's not only onion my friend we all look the same too and almost same culture, its just a difference of heart!

Well Indians agree to that point but i fear many Pakistanis dont agree with this notion..... :confused:

time to open onion shop and get it from azadpur mandi..... who wants to be my partner. or we can ask pakistani members from sea and then can open onion chain with the name "PDF sabji mandi"

Sounds like a great idea. Can i invest? Hope there will be no chakkar of FEMA/FERA. Maybe i'll come through the Mauritius route.
But about the profits? i will have to take them out by the Radia/Raja/Koda route!

time to open onion shop and get it from azadpur mandi..... who wants to be my partner. or we can ask pakistani members from sea and then can open onion chain with the name "PDF sabji mandi"

Business is not easy !! There days when you think W*F was I thinking in getting into business. Good luck to you if want to take on that endeavor.

The middleman serves a very specific purpose. I bet he doesn't make that profit everyday unless he can exert enough influence in cornering the market.

Walmart will pressure the producers and will streamline the middleman or eliminate it in many cases. They will have an army of buying agents to negotiate prices and pass the savings to the consumers. But walmart would have a giant store, huge overhead, and certain standards to maintain. This in turn will add to the price of the onions that you pay.

Just my .02 cents.

Back
Top Bottom