What's new

Pakistan bans 'anti-Pakistani Army' film 'Children of War'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes, its all a lie. No Palestinians ever died when some European Jews decided to invade a land that magically become theirs. No Palestinians were ever kicked out of their homes in their thousands. No Jews ever led death squad committing terrorist acts on Palestinian villages. Actually what the hell I'm I talking about? Palestinians never existed, the chosen children of God are right.

tumblr_ltr1h2MR0X1r5s5yao1_500.jpg
you do know this is fake pic right ???

o

oh thanks. how is the civil war going? did your army kill the moslem extremists yet ?

That war is still ongoing and it is not considered a civil war, just a bunch of terrorists.

We Pakistanis treat our guests well, its in our culture. Now go and read the stories of Pakistani war prisoners being tortured by Indian guards.
Not to mention mixing grounded glass in their food, well it takes a professional to treat another soldier with some dignity.

oh thanks. how is the civil war going? did your army kill the moslem extremists yet ?

It was not about religion but between East and West Pakistan. In 1970 general election in Pakistan, Shaikh Mujibur Rahman of East Pakistan(Bangladesh) dominated by Bengali people won simple majority in the general election but military government was dominated by West Pakistan and he was denied taking Prime Minister post both by military dictator Yahya Khan and Zulfikar Ali Bhutto who won majority seats in West Pakistan but far less than Mujibur Rahman. East Pakistan is Bangladesh now, West Pakistan became simply Pakistan.

Ah yes, its all a lie. No Palestinians ever died when some European Jews decided to invade a land that magically become theirs. No Palestinians were ever kicked out of their homes in their thousands. No Jews ever led death squad committing terrorist acts on Palestinian villages. Actually what the hell I'm I talking about?
Jew who support stealing lands of Palestinians should bug off and **** himself with banana
It wasn't by accident that the dissident Pakistani diplomats knocked on the door of known Zionists seeking counsel. They knew the facts better than their countrymen. They knew that Israel had gotten so much right while Pakistan had gotten so much wrong. I think they only grasped part of the perspective needed for understanding. But immediate humanitarian needs took priority: the Pakistani Army and its sponsored terror groups had to be defeated or neutralized as quickly as possible.

The bastard child?? Is it a documentary on Indian army???
Arey bhai kabhi toh puri baat padh le..The film was suppose to have that title based on the children born after all those raping but later it was replace by children of war for public sentiments.

It was not about religion but between East and West Pakistan. In 1970 general election in Pakistan, Shaikh Mujibur Rahman of East Pakistan(Bangladesh) dominated by Bengali people won simple majority in the general election but military government was dominated by West Pakistan and he was denied taking Prime Minister post both by military dictator Yahya Khan and Zulfikar Ali Bhutto who won majority seats in West Pakistan but far less than Mujibur Rahman. East Pakistan is Bangladesh now, West Pakistan became simply Pakistan.

thanks man. that wiki post was confusing speaking about these nations like they was different

Not again. its Indian ploy to sell their stuff by claiming Pakistan has banned this and that Indian film which at the end turn up a big lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom