What's new

Pakistan-Bangladesh plan a Mughalistan to split India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said it was rumoured. The rumour appeared on the internet. I can't remember where I saw it but I recall reading about it.

What difference does it make. Stop changing the subject.
Mr Munshi, Internet is a Rumour Mill working 24 hrs! There have been Rumours that the Yeti has been sighted in US and Capture TO Rosewell Being a CIA coverup TO Men In Black Exist!! Why dont u quote these also Since all these Come into the criteria of RUMOURS!!!

If you Repeat a Lie a Hundred Times, It Wont become the TRUTH (Unless You are George Costanza!)

Hey won't you people like to see how Mughalistan look like???:enjoy:
My God, Look at this Map!! It shows My state as Malayala Nadu!hahaha Its called Kerala!! Where is Dalistan??? Man the Guy who made this map is not an Indian for sure! hahahaha

You rely on Rumours and Yellows Journalism to Prove your Points Munshi, I dont have to prove anything to such an Individual!

Kharian claimed you are a writer of International Repute/something on that line. I challenged him not you.

I am here as an Indian, nothing else matters. I am an Indian wishing to see Peace between India and Pakistan, I dont know why Munshi, you hate that Prospect!

Your abuse of the term “yellow” and “hotel journalism” was based on internet post by one of Moeen U Ahemd (trusted indian install as Bangladesh army chief) fan. Other than one person comments and opinion you had nothing to prove about the subject of that corruption. I have posted documented proof that blew your and other indian inane hulking with “yellow paper”. Now you choose to come in another thread and pollute it. What best can describe your kind?

Page 5 of
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/19627-hasina-her-pro-india-policy-work-5.html

As I said it was rumoured. The rumour appeared on the internet. I can't remember where I saw it but I recall reading about it.

What difference does it make. Stop changing the subject.

I am not changing subject. I am trying to get into your mind set. How can I take you a serious author if you base your writings on internet rumours. Please direct your energy in a more creative manner.

RK

Hey won't you people like to see how Mughalistan look like???:enjoy:

You forgot to add the lands where from the Mughals originally came. Let this again be ruled from the Red Fort of Delhi. I am for it.. an I really mean it. You can be almost 100% sure that just after few years Bangladesh will walk out of this arrangement...LOL

RK

Your abuse of the term “yellow” and “hotel journalism” was based on internet post by one of Moeen U Ahemd (trusted indian install as Bangladesh army chief) fan. Other than one person comments and opinion you had nothing to prove about the subject of that corruption. I have posted documented proof that blew your and other indian inane hulking with “yellow paper”. Now you choose to come in another thread and pollute it. What best can describe your kind?

Page 5 of
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/19627-hasina-her-pro-india-policy-work-5.html
Hotel Journalism is a phrase used most of the time By Robert Fisk describing the Reporters in Iraq War and others who wrote reports sitting in their Hotel Room making things up!!!!

I am not changing subject. I am trying to get into your mind set. How can I take you a serious author if you base your writings on internet rumours. Please direct your energy in a more creative manner.

RK

You, sid and your fellow indians are accusing Mr. Munshi for "yellow papers" based on some comments wrote in internet.

Yet you are asking not to post internet propaganda generated by indians.

Aren't you hypocrite?

Fact of the matter is Internet has been used by indians as propaganda medium (among other things). But that does not mean other does not use Internet for better purpose. One has to have capability to differentiate. Obviously you are not capable of doing that....

You, sid and your fellow indians are accusing Mr. Munshi for "yellow papers" based on some comments wrote in internet.

Yet you are asking not to post internet propaganda generated by indians.

Aren't you hypocrite?

Fact of the matter is Internet has been used by indians as propaganda medium (among other things). But that does not mean other does not use Internet for better purpose. One has to have capability to differentiate. Obviously you are not capable of doing that....
Let munshi saab not quote Yellow Journalists and their views. Can he Find One Journalist of International Repute who Corresponds to his views??

Let munshi saab not quote Yellow Journalists and their views. Can he Find One Journalist of International Repute who Corresponds to his views??
He can post whatever he wants to post.If you don't want to post anything constructive in this thread then kindly please don't crap this thread.
Thanks,
Saad

Thank You for your Kind words, will do so as told, didnt know you recently bought out defence.pk! God Speed.

This is not a bargaining session that if Mr. Munshi does not post and expose indian propaganda you will not abuse and harp with bully. This is one of best example of corrupt indian proposition. If and when we see indian propaganda we or anyone should expose it.

Now for international reputed journalist; journalist like Ikram Sehgal writing for and associated with Munshi’s book is proof enough that he is confident and comfortable with Mr. Mushi’s research and work. Not to mention people like Ahmed Qureshi, who is an international journalist, is making Mr. Munshi’s book available.

Same can not be said for few disgruntle Indians. You are way out of league….

Post a profile of these Journalists you mentioned and I will verify it. I dont feel like googling them out coz bored of googling. I am vell versed with Journalism, you can trust me on being Impartial.

Post a profile of these Journalists you mentioned and I will verify it. I dont feel like googling them out coz bored of googling. I am vell versed with Journalism, you can trust me on being Impartial.

No one waiting for your verification or going to serve your desire. Fact you haven't heard name of these people showed how much you know outside your boxed world. Go to a national indian newspaper and ask their journalist if they know these names.

And trusting you plezzzzzzzzzz we have better things to do......

How much PARANOID Indians are we can see . This news is from Indian newswire. If anyone wants to see TRUE Yellow Journalism please feel free to read Indian Media. :crazy:

ISI plans 'Islamic Republic of Pakistan' by 2020 in India

New Delhi, Jan.6 : Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) apparently has plans to destabilize India by influencing developmentsin the north and west of the country, particularly in Mumbai, as part of its multi-pronged strategy.

Terrorists arrested in Jammu have made these revelations. :rofl:

According to an article published in the latest issue of the Power Politics magazine, the ISI has circulated two maps to the Pakistan Army to boost troop morale by giving them a target to destabilize India by 2020.

One of the maps targets North India, and projects a desire to convert that region into 'Islamic Republic of Pakistan' by 2020. It mentions South India as disputed territory and treats Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Nepal as its neighbouring countries.
The other map indicates a drastic change of Mumbai's topography, turning the metropolis into 'Muslimabad' by 2012.

The magazine carries the photographs of Jaish-e-Mohammad (JeM) activist Ghulam Fareed, identified as Pakistani soldier, (Belt No 4319184, 10 Azad Kashmir Regiment) from Ruperi village in Azad Kashmir's (***'s) Bhimber district and the other two--Mohammad Abdullah from North-West Frontier Province (NWFP) and Mohammad Imran from Dera Nawab in Pakistan's Punjab--belonged to Harkat-ul-Jehad (HuD) terrorists group. They travelled from Karachi to Dhaka to enter India from Kolkata and they landed at Jammu from there.

The write up further states that according to the plan, ISI has been attempting to place India under seige both from the sea and land routes simultaneously.

Pakistan has moved its army to forward areas in Lahore strengthening international border and LOC with India to protect its vital installations.

The article, written by a Kashmir expert, carries both maps to substantiate the revelations.

--- ANI

ISI plans 'Islamic Republic of Pakistan' by 2020 in India .:. NewKerala - India 's Top Online Newspaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom