What's new

Pakistan backs India on Devyani Khobragade issue

Yea sorry we have nut jobs as politicians....
When our people stood up against American policies, we were the idiots and God knows what...Jub thapar aap logon ko para then you realize who the idiot was/ is?I remember how many times when we protested against America for any policy or anyone...India never sided us! Good at least we know who has a bigger heart and thinks at a higher level!
Ek Indian diplomat ki beijati huihai. Pakistan ko humne nahin kaha tha support karne ko par agar kiya hai to hum thanks karte hain. At least meri taraf se.

And why would India side with you on any matter ? Our former foreign minister Jaswant Singh did bash British reporters on use of drones on Pakistan.

Itna hi badaa dil hai to ginaa kyun rahe ho.

Ek Indian diplomat ki beijati huihai. Pakistan ko humne nahin kaha tha support karne ko par agar kiya hai to hum thanks karte hain. At least meri taraf se.

And why would India side with you on any matter ? Our former foreign minister Jaswant Singh did bash British reporters on use of drones on Pakistan.

Not ginaa....but reminding someone that there have been attempts at friendship but if your countryman behave as in posts 72 and 73 then who wants to help you people...And had we not helped you guys would have cried a river and that is honesty!

One statement and some Pakistanis go crazy about making the first move..they want us to forget So many getting killed in Kashmir and the numerous ones killed in 26/11 and other acts of terrorism because their FO made a statement which favours Indian position.

If I'm not wrong, this is being beghairat in Pakistani terminology.

watch your mouth.
kunwar ko shobha nahi deta.
Hukam ye log apni aukat bhul kar humare desh to bolte hain

It shows how much manners ur mother taught u... i am sure u call same to ur mother... no offence just assuming by ur attitude...no wonder why indian women are raped in Rapistan
Dont u dare to say on tribe and caste..u moreon if u dare to say on my country i will tell u ur levels
secondaly i am sure the manners taught to u by ur tribe where a old man marries his daughter or child

Nothing personal though
next time watch ur tounge

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom