What's new

Pakistan asks India to handover Kasab, Ansari

pak national who speaks writes in hindi even his dialect is hindi, lol:rofl:

btw what in fansi?????, (hanging??):rofl::rofl::rofl:

i saw on t.v also his father claiming him as his son,but aap mantey hi nahi,atleast u shud try to get his dead body:rofl::rofl::cheesy::cheesy:

We can hand them back in "installments"!! Lets begin with the limbs!! Such criminals deserve mob verdicts!!

no need to send him back in installments.............. if he was the culprit and if he is a Pakistani.............. kill him there and bury there in India

We do not need him in installments :lol:

Then why did Pakistani govt accept that he is a Pakistani citizen? Silly me - I know - the Pakistani President and PM are CIA-RAW-Mossad agents. That is the logical explanation for pretty much everything in Pakistan.

no need to send him back in installments.............. if he was the culprit and if he is a Pakistani.............. kill him there and bury there in India

We do not need him in installments :lol:

It was meant in good humor Zaki bhai!! But i do hope he gets his punishment soon!!

the thing is that we need kasab to prove his handlers in pakistan guilty or else court might not punish them. both india and pak should work out a way which could make it easier for pak court to give verdict against the arrested. making kasab a trophy and fighting over it will not benefit anyone

the thing is that we need kasab to prove his handlers in pakistan guilty or else court might not punish them. both india and pak should work out a way which could make it easier for pak court to give verdict against the arrested. making kasab a trophy and fighting over it will not benefit anyone

As genuine as your case may be, it is unrealistic to think that India will trust Pakistan enough to handover the only captured terrorist we have. They are spending crores of rupees on his security and the entire road near his prison is diverted.

As genuine as your case may be, it is unrealistic to think that India will trust Pakistan enough to handover the only captured terrorist we have. They are spending crores of rupees on his security and the entire road near his prison is diverted.

i know that. and if some different verdict is given by pak courts, india will be crying foul play.

please don't take me wrong but why you guys say fansi, fhool, fhalay say, phat gaya why change P to F. Is Pakistan now Fhakistan for you guys? just wondering please no offense.

also one whose dad is a pakistani(from faridkot),-discovered by pakistani media. accepted by govt of pakistan and world except for some nuts who always love being in the dark.........

by the way -the guys family went missing a few days after everything got exposed(and not to forget the heavy security that was placed in faridkot to prevent journalists from visiting the place)-shows in depth about how much pakistan wants to carry out justice -something it promised to do........

Give them kasab and get Dawood..we will hang Dawood and international pressure will force pak to hang Kasab..so its a win win deal..lets go for it

please don't take me wrong but why you guys say fansi, fhool, fhalay say, phat gaya why change P to F. Is Pakistan now Fhakistan for you guys? just wondering please no offense.

I don't know about the Persian script but the Devanagari script used in Hindi is phonetic. In the northern Indian dialects the correct phonetic spelling would be Phansi - but in western Indian dialects it would be Fansi. Similarly in the eastern dialects the sound "a" could be replaced by "o". Pakistan can't be Fhakistan as there is no "F" sound - it is a "P" sound.

btw all you hailing what pakistani media showed here is another side of that picture

btw i least care if he was/wasnt pakistani... he should be brought to justice for killing civillians... one thing i cant understand why did he surrendered??? he went in to die not to lay arms...

Last edited by a moderator:
btw all you hailing what pakistani media showed here is another side of that picture

YouTube - Geo's False Reporting - Must Watch.flv

btw i least care if he was/wasnt pakistani... he should be brought to justice for killing civillians... one thing i cant understand why did he surrendered??? he went in to die not to lay arms...

he tried enough,even he killed a police men before being captured,he was shot,but fortunately he was saved

Back
Top Bottom